Skip to main content

By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum|Review


Hi lovelies!Having an oily-acne prone skin means you need to handle with clogged pores and break-outs, luckily my skin is currently break out free thanks to the products that I'm using, the only problem is that I got lots of dark spots left on my skin from the acnes that are healed. So I'm really happy that I got a chance to try By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum which Hae Na of Wishtrend sent me(thank you so much💞), 'cause finally it could be the solution to my dark spots.


Description:
Delivering effective brightening with it's optimal formula,By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5 Advanced Serum is formulated with highly concentrated pure Vitamin C (21.5%) and Sea Buckthorn Water (70%) to maximize the effects of vitamin C. It claims to be a non-sticky formula,improved absorption and paraben-free.


Where to buy: 24.99USD in Wishtrend
Content: 30ml
Directions:Use day and night after cleansing, and prepping the skin with toner. Put about 1-2 drops of the Vitamin C Serum on the hand and apply to dull and sagging areas. (Avoid sensitive areas such as the eye, lip or any scarred area and use on the face as a whole.) In daylight or outdoors, always apply sunscreen (with atleast SPF15).A slight tingling sensation may be felt at first use due to the pure vitamin C nature of the product .Avoid using any products that contains high level of AHA,BHA(including Betain Salicylate),Retinal and Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) while using this product.


Packaging: it comes in a red glossy box with a white font. Inside its box it has a dropper that you will going to use to dispense the serum. The glass bottle reminds me of a children's vitamin bottle,it was tinted and dark to protect the serum directly from the sunlight to prevent it from oxidizing.



Color,Scent and Texture: the serum should be clear or colorless at first use, I got mine with a slight yellow color which is still safe and good to use. When the serum color turns browninish then it means that it's already oxidize so it's not good to use  anymore that's why I always store mine in the frige to avoid oxidizing. It has a citrusy natural vitamin C scent and has a slippery and thin texture.


Photo from wishtrend.com

Thoughts:
What I got here is the old packaging of there Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum,but I think it has the same formula as when I checked  Wishtrend's page to see the ingredients of the new version it's pretty the same.


I use this product everyday and every other night alternately with Pixi Glow Tonic, at first few days of use I only put 1 drop of the serum on my face and neck as it my first time using a concentrated vitamin C and I really experienced the stinging sensation at first use. After I felt that my skin is already adopted to the vitamin C I changed it to 2 drops.
It spreads smoothly and dries fast,it claims to be non sticky but it really does sticky after it dries on my skin.What I did is I let my toner totally dry before I put this serum on and it minimizes the sticky feeling that it gives.
I've been using this serum for 6weeks now and I noticed that is effective in terms of skin lightening,actually even my mom and friends noticed the change on my skin. My skin also look clearer because most of my dark spots fades except for the very old ones. I highly recommend this product, and I think vitamin C will be now one of my staple in my routine.

Full ingredients :
Hippophae Rhamnoides Water(70%),ascorbic acid(21.5%),Sodium Lactate, 1,2-Hexanediol,Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol


Disclaimer:this product was sent to me by Wishtrend in complimentary for a review,all the opinions are mine and not influenced by the brand or company.Links on this post contains affiliated links that will earn me small amount when you use it to purchase.

Do you also love to use vitamin C? what's your fave?
Thank you and I hope you enjoyed reading.😘See you on my next post.💞


Xoxo!❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate