Skip to main content

[New]Pixi Pretties Collection 2018|Review +Swatches


Hi lovelies,last month I got the biggest,fantastic and jaw-dropping PR package from Pixi by Petra, the newest Pixi Pretties Collection in collaboration with the three lovely beauty experts Chloe Morello,Dulce Candy and Weylie Hoang.


It was Pixi's second collaboration with beauty gurus,last year they also collaborate with MaryamNYC,Aspyn Ovard, It's Judy Time,and Caroline Hirons,so they did it again and this collection was amazing.


When this collaboration was launched I really got excited and I really wanted to get these on my hands, so I felt truly grateful to Pixi by Petra for sending this package over, I really love seeing this beautiful enchanting box.


Pixi Pretties Collection is created to bring out our natural beauty and they create this products that are not only multitasking  but also with skincare benefits. These products are paraben free and not tested on animals.

All the makeup products packaging here comes in signatured Pixi's shade of green,it looks very simple yet so pretty that I can't take my eyes off to it.



Pixi + Chloe Morello


"Being in love is one of those times where you look your most radiant,and that idea inspired me to create these two products. The palette has all the shades to create a beautiful naturally luminous look while the lip glow bring the most amazing sparkle and dimension. I hope you love them as much as I do!"-Chloe Morello







Palette Chloette Romantic Radiance



Description:
Bring out your inner glow and add a romantic sheen to your favorite features with this must-have palette containing Chloe's favorite hues. Super silky blush and eye shades bring that "in-love glow" to your complexion and lids. To finish off we included a trio of matte eye contour & liner shades that double as brow powders to define.


Content: Blush shades:3x4.45g/0.16oz
                 Eye shades:6x1.8g/0.06oz
                 Line/Brow Shades:3x1.1g/0.04oz
Price: £28 HERE

These are said to be Chloe's all time favorite hues that's inspired by love and romance.This all-you-need palette will softly highlight and enhance,perfect for a special occasion.


Palette Chloette contains three blush shimmers shade,six eye shades that can also be use as highlighters and three different eye liner or brow powder shade.


I really love how this palette is organized and has different sizes accordingly to purposes,the blushes has the largest size to make the blush brush fitted and get the right amount of it in the palette,the size of the eyeshadows are also nice. I rarely use an eye liner or brow powder so I like that they are in the smallest size. This also has a built-in mirror line,so that you can still apply makeup anytime,anywhere.


Formula of this palette is really silky,and moderately pigmented. It has minimal fall-out and adheres well when applied to my skin. Eyeshadows are all comes with shimmers with earthy and golden tones,Viel and Honeymoon shades are beautiful shades that I use also as highlighter. My favorite eyeshadow shades on this palette are the Lace and Swoon. Brow powders/eye liner gives a natural finish,I use shade Unity on my brows and Tux as eye liner and they doesn't look over powering great for natural/day time makeup look.  I find all the blushes look unique,blooming shades that are very  pretty, I sometimes couldn't decide if which of them I should use,these three shades compliments on my skin very well.


Pixi Lip Glow Lip Icing in Cake


Description: This liquid lip adds a 3D glimmer. Use on bare lips or on top of lip colour for an instant glow-boost. Infused with nourishing rose hip and marula oil.

Content:3.5g/0.12oz

Price: £16 HERE


Lip icing has a slim,tall and transparent packaging that you can see the shade of the product inside.It's cap is also green which Pixi's signature color.On it's box,you find it's color indicator on the top of it which really matches the actual shade of this lip icing.


Pixi Lip Icing in Cake shade is a lip gloss with different shade of shimmers, perfect as topper on any lip color and it enhances more the shade of my lipstick that I'm wearing,it's very shimmery and also make my lips look more plump. It doesn't feel sticky to use,has a sweet candy scent,very lightweight and glitters are so fine that I couldn't feel them on my lips.



It's applicator is kinda different, it's slim,flat and straight. It does a great job to apply the lip icing precisely because it's bendable.




Pixi+Dulce Candy



"What I love about my two palettes is that not only are they  universally flattering but they are versatile and work together harmoniously. The multi-use palette enhances lids,cheeks, complexion and body while the velvety cream lip palette adds rich colour to both lips and cheeks. I am obsessed with them. I hope you are as well!" - Dulce Candy





Dulce's Lip Candy in Sugar & Spice



Description:A universally flattering assortment of shades curated by Dulce applies easily & adheres smoothly,adding a velvety  rich colour to both lips and cheeks. This multi-use formula contains antioxidants and minerals to keep skin soft and hydrated.


Content: 9x1.6g lip colours
Price: £28 HERE


Sugar and Spice Lip Palette is said to be all Dulce's need for her lips throughout the day and created to be flattering on all skin tones.


This palette contains 8 creamy matte lip and cheek color and 1 shimmery shade. Colors from this palette reminds me both of blooming flowers and candy colors. Because it's formulated for both lips and cheeks,this palette has a sheer coverage except the Beso which is truly pigmented,the texture of this palette is creamy however feels powdery dry on my lips. It has a very light candy scent that doesn't linger.


My lips are naturally pigmented so even tho this product looks pigmented on my wrist swatch it only delivers a subtle color on my lips,also the color settles on a certain areas of my lips and emphasizes dryness, except for the shade Beso which works nicely for my lips and has a gorgeous red color,it applies evenly,has a nice coverage and look so pretty on my lips.
I realized that applying a bit of Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask prior to application of this lip palette works better, it makes the application smooth,evenly and minimizes dry patches,lip balms may also do this trick.


I prefer to use this lip palette more on my cheeks,as it gives me a popping glow and it blends and adheres well on my skin seamlessly. My favorite among the shades on this palette is the Corazon,it was really very pretty and compliments well on my skin,this shade both look great when use on my lips and cheeks. And of course Beso for my lips.





Café con Dulce in Sweet Glow


Description:Bring out your natural beauty and enliven your complexion,lids and cheeks with this multi-use palette. Powder to cream blush,,face glow, and lid hues enhance and add luminosity.Swish on these gorgeous shades to recreate Dulce's stunning looks!


Content:9x2.60g Multi-use shades
Price:£28 HERE


These palette are said to be Dulce's current favorite go-to shades to brighten and highlight the face in an all in one portable compact.


I love how buttery and pigmented this muti-use palette are,every single colors are gorgeous and shimmery. It has the best formula that I ever tried 'cause it amazingly no fall-out even when applied using a brush applicator and has a very light scent.


Names of Sweet Glow Multi-use Palette shades are all derived from cafe desserts,they are sweet and dainty. Favorite shades here are Piruli as my shimmer blush or highlight blush, Tamarindo and Morenita for my eyes and  Dulce and Pan Dulce as highlights,these shades are so gorgeous!





Pixi+Weylie Hoang


"My kit includes a palette that ranges from earthy tones to high shimmers and a no smudge,dual-ended liner that makes lining eyes super easy. I am so excited to share these essentials to creating any dimensional eye look that not only have buttery texture and amazing colour payoff but are super portable too!"-Weylie Hoang


Weylie's Dimensional Eye Creator Kit is said to be perfect for creating definition and dimension,and looks great on all eye shapes and sizes.


Description: Highlight and define for the ultimate dimensional eyes.Pigmented,blendable eye shades in a portable palette curated by Weylie are teamed up with a 2 in 1black Kohl pencil and liquid eyeliner duo to make this kitthe perfect everyday eye essential.

Price: £22 HERE

Eyeshadow Palette in Let's Talk Eyes


Content:6x2.3g/0.08oz


Weylie's palette contains 6 warm earthy eyeshadows, 3 are shimmers and other 3 are mattes. I love how pocket friendly this palette is and it's texture is smooth,and silky,it has a light scent and has a pigmented shades,what you see is what you get on this palette.


The shade Potato is perfect as base,Sista is good as middle color,Beautis is nice as matte highpoint color and if you desire a smokey eyeshadow you can use the Bomb shade. The two highlighters are so pretty too.
My favorite shade here is Beautis a warm brick brown red that compliments my skintone.The next shade that I like is Gurl! a shimmery pink shade that's good to highlight your eyes.


Black Liner Duo



Content:0.6g/0.02oz|0.2g/0.007oz


I find this eyeliner duo perfect to use from day time to night time look,they are smudge proof and water proof too.


It's Kohl Liner is great for a simple daily eye look while the Felt Tip Liner is for a dramatic cat eye look,it's so pigmented and bold.
I find this eyeliner comfy to the eyes and non-itchy and non irritating.

Gotten this photo from Pixi Beauty's Instagram account. 





Thoughts:
With all these makeup palettes,eye liner and lip gloss,you can definitely create different kinds of make-up look.Anything that you want from simple to glam look. I truly love playing with this Pixi Pretties Collection and I love,love it!Pigmented shades,multi-tasking with a great quality, a job well done to Pixi by Petra,Chloe Morello,Dulce Candy and Weylie Hoang for creating this amazing products. I highly recommend this collection.


What's your favorite on this collection?
Thank you so much,I hope you enjoyed reading! See you again on my next post!❤

Xoxo!😘💞

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate