Skip to main content

The Most Painful Mask!Megan Lift & Rejuvenating Peel-off Gel Mask with Gold Collagen|Review


Hi lovelies! Last month LifeStrong Marketing finally reached me, after I emailed them long time ago for there Cathy Doll products but this time there available products for PR is from there Megan Beauty brand. I didn't hesitate to say yes,and very thankful with there surprised gift pack of Megan Lift and Rejuvenating Peel-off Gel Mask with Gold Collagen.

What's included on the gift pack are:


❤1golden coin pouch
❤1 transparent wristlet
❤1 Megan headband
❤8pcs Megan Lift and Rejuvenating Peel Off Gel Mask with Gold Collagen
❤gold beads for design

The wrislet and pouch can be use together or separately,I love the functionality of this two and they look pretty in gold.

I can also use this yellow headband when sheetmasking or while using the Megan Peel off Masks.

To be honest I'm really scared of painful peel off masks because I hate pain,but because if there's "no pain,no gain" right? so to get a beauty benefits and to share to you my experience with this product loves,I decided to try it.


Introduction:
Megan Peel off Masks removes impurities and deeply cleanses skin.Megan Peel off Mask with Gold Collagen helps removes black heads and rejuvenate skin, giving you that radiant young looking skin.
Made in P.R.C.



Content:10g
Where to buy: 6 packs for only P 180 at Shopee PH

How to use:
1.Apply evenly to the face, avoiding eye area.
2.Leave on for 15-20 minutes or until dry.
3.Gently peel off the mask from bottom towards the top.
4.Rinse with warm water.


Packaging: the product comes in a single yellow sachet packs which is good for one time use.


Color,Scent and Texture: it has a beautiful rich golden color with thick and sticky consistency. The scent tho smells like a strong chemical that I didn't like.


Thoughts:
When I applied the product,it's scent and maybe the alcohol contained in this mask made my eyes stung and I really can't stand the scent so I recommend to apply this product in a well ventilated area or near the window which I did to minimize the stinging sensation. I applied the product all over my face except my hairy and sensitive areas like brows,near eyes and the area in between my nose and upper lips.
The mask takes too long to dry because I put a thick layer of product on some areas of my face,so if you want it to dry fast put only a thin layer of this product. It has a cooling effect and comfy while it's on my face.
When the mask is totally dried,I started to peel it off from my skin and OMG it's really super painful especially on both of the sides of my face. I  felt like my face experienced hair waxing or it feels like I removed a packing tape from face. My whole face turned very red and painful and it's the first time that I experienced this on my face.

Me who's shook with the redness on my face and scared that it won't dissapper.😆

I grabbed my skin care products that's good for sensitive skin and has a soothing property(Klairs Unscented Toner,Iunik Black Snail Restore Serum and Iunik Beta-Glucan Daily Moisture Cream) to relieve the irritation that I got and luckily after 2 hours my face turned back to its normal state.


Aside from the redness and painful experience I noticed that my skin feels softer,purified and it feels smooth that I keep on touching my face until the next morning. Blackheads on my nose area are still there but whiteheads dissapper and my nose looks cleaner.

I can't recommend to use this product if you're using acids and other types of exfoliants just like me or if you have sensitive skin.

So true,Megan Peel off Mask is a really painful mask but it's skin purifying benefit is totally legit. Price wise it's a very affordable products and you can find and buy it locally.

Full Ingredients: 
Water,Polyvinyl Alcohol,Alcohol Denat,Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),MICA,Iron Dioxide (CI 77489),Hydrolyzed Collagen,Phenoxyethanol,Xanthan Gum,Carbomer,Sodium Hydroxide,Parfum.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post. See you again on my next one.💞

Comments

  1. Hello po! ask lng po maam if pano po maka avail ng megan with free pouch and coin purse? Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I only receive this as a gift from Megan Beauty, I'm not sure if they retail this product with a free pouch and purse though.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate