Skip to main content

[New Shades] Pixi MatteLast Liquid Lip Review


Dear lovelies, I've got a mail from Pixi and this time its literally a mail letter box. And to my delight this mail letter box contains the whole set of MatteLast Liquid Lip, including its five fresh new shades so yes, I feel so excited to try it!



"Full-on colour and all day wear while hydrating!"

According to Pixi Beauty, MatteLast Liquid Lip is an extremely long wearing and comfortable liquid lipstick that's infused with Rosehip oil, it quickly sets to a matte veil, while leaving lips hydrated. Colours are universally and wearable, applies smoothly and uniformly in a single stroke. It has a unique Pixi Petal applicator that provides even and precise application. Not tested on animals and paraben-free.

Content: 6.9g
Price: £16 at Pixi Beauty


First of all, look how lovely and huge this envelope letter box, it reminds me of the past mail exchanges with my mom abroad but now we didn't send mails anymore because we now use e-mail and social media to connect.



MatteLast Lip has now a total of eleven shades, having the complete set of this product is just like a dream. They also included a 4 color jar of this lippies for me to create my own signature shade of MatteLast Lip and an empty jar to store the shade that I will soon create to mail it to Pixi, who knows? I may get a chance to be invited to the Pixi Boutique in LA for a makeover with the new shades, isn't it fantastic?


So let us start this review with the packaging, this liquid lipstick has a simple clear angular tube packaging and light green cap, what you can see in the transparent tube is what the color you will get inside. It has a circle patch on it's bottom that has the shade name of these lip liquids.

MatteLast Liquid Lip has a thin liquid consistency yet very pigmented, a thin layer of this lip liquid is enough to achieve the right amount of color that you need. I find its scent sweet and candy-like, just like gum balls candy? that's what I think it smells like. It's Pixi Petal applicator looks unique and a bit curve that fits the curve of our lips, makes the application precise and easy.


Here's my arm swatch of MatteLast Liquid Lip:





Au Naturelle- a bright coral nude shade, that reminds me of summer time.



Matte Beige- a true beige nude shade, unfortunately everything about beige doesn't compliment my tone and only makes me look pale.




Pastel Petal-a nude shade that's similar to matte beige, only that it has a pink undertone.




Really Rose- a rosy nude shade, this is my favorite nude shade of this collection because its very wearable and combines nicely to all the makeup that I am using. This is universally flattering too.



Evening Rose- this is similar to Really Rose but more with purple undertone, it's the deepest nude shade of this collection. I also like this shade a lot.




Prettiest Pink- a bright milky pink shade that's vibrant.


[NEW SHADES]







Bare Beauty- a light peach beige shade, this also looks too pale for my complexion.



Peony Pink- a powdery, mauve pink shade. It's an everyday pink color. I always reach out for this shade.



Orange Red- a warm orange red shade, that calls for festivity.



Real Red- a true red shade, can't wait to wear this shade in party and Christmas eve.



Berry Boost- a wine red shade, this is my kind of shade in my college years. I love wearing vampy shades before and so glad that Pixi has this shade.

Back to four color jar, I'm aiming of creating a mauve shade color, so I kinda mix all these four colors because I don't know where to start to get the color that I want. Haha!


So after so many trials and you can see the swatches of it in my arms. I finally made it!


Tadah! I made my own mauve shade MatteLast Liquid Lip and an extra too.



What do you guys think of this shades that I created?


Thoughts:
I find Pixi MatteLast Liquid Lip long lasting enough to wear up to 7hrs without reapplying. It's also transfer-proof, so no more stains on my cup of coffee. You only need to exfoliate and moisturize your lips first before applying because it's a matte finish it sometimes emphasize dry patches on my lips. Though it's a matte liquid lipstick it didn't dry my lips thanks to the rosehip seed oil that's infused with this product. Overall I find these lippies worthy enough to buy if you are looking for a long lasting, full color pay-off lipsticks that's budge-proof.


Before saying goodbye, here is me wearing Pixi MatteLast Liquid Lip in Real Red. Thank you so much for reading my blog. 


Full Ingredients:
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Flavor (Aroma), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa Rubigenosa Seed Oil. [+/- D&C Red 30 Aluminum Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), F&DC Yellow 5 (CI 19140), D&C Red 28 Aluminum Lake (CI 45410), Mica (CI 77019)].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate