Skip to main content

Aestura Atobarrier 365 Cream Review [Charis Celeb]


Hi lovelies, today's review will be about Aestura Atobarrier 365 Cream that I received from Charis Celeb to try. Aestura is one of the brands of Amore Pacific where Laneige, Aritaum, Innisfree, Etude House and many famous brand came from.

Aestura specialized in medical beauty that provides solution for different skin problems that are safe to use even for sensitive skin.



Aestura Atobarrier 365 Cream is a highly moisturizing capsule cream that claims to strengthens broken skin barrier. It forms a moist and firm moisturizing film through daily intensive high moisturizing to dry skin everyday. Dermatologist tested, Hypoallergenic tested, Sensitive panel tested.



This product contains Ceramide that provides deep moisturization to skin. Phytosphingosine strengthens power of skin defense from external harmful factors. It also has  DermaOnⓇ, a skin lipid-like structure that quickly absorbed into dry skin, protecting the skin and retaining its moisture for a long time.

How to use: This is a product that can be use for both face and body. Prepare for use with in 3 minutes after washing your face or taking a shower. Apply gently to the extremely dry area. Massage with your palms like wrapping the skin to absorb it into your skin.

Content: 80ml
Where to buy: P1640/ $30.22 in my Charis Store https://hicharis.net/jurainspeachyscarf/ciV


Review:
Aestura Atobarrier 365 Cream comes in a white and blue soft tube packaging that looks aesthetic, the design of its box looks extra too, just look at those embossed design. 



So nice that this cream is unscented, which is expected in products for dry and sensitive skin. It has a thick consistency and contains tiny white capsule beads which I mentioned before. These tiny capsule beads melts upon contact with my body temperature and acts as an extra moisturizing layer on skin. However these beads needs an extra blending in order for it to melt on my skin, so those patting method is not enough when applying this product, you need to massage it in your skin. The products texture reminds me of the moisturizing product that I used for my daughter's eczema a long time ago except that this contains capsules.



Because I have an oily skin, I only use this cream at night time as my last step to seal in the products that I've applied on my skin. Even though it's for dry skin, I find that this product is also good for oily skin because it didn't clogged my pores and it's still feel comfortable on my skin. I'm using this product for two weeks, it retains the moisture on my skin, giving it a nice barrier and I noticed that have a nice skin texture these days. I am also using this on my body especially on my hands to replenish the moisture after washing my clothes and it really moisturizes my skin.
Overall, Aestura Atobarrier 365 Cream is such a great moisturizer that I highly recommend for all skin types. I like this product so much, and after trying this product it makes me curious to try more products from Aestura.

And that's all for now, I hope you have a lovely weekend. See you on my next post.






Comments

  1. Awesome review Miss Jonalyn! I have oily skin too and I'd love to try this product too! :) (IG: fluffyanika123)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate