Skip to main content

Bellflower Idebenone Brightening Serum Review


Hi lovelies today I will share to you my review about Bellflower Idebenone Brightening Serum!

Daniel of Bellflower offered me to try there products and let me pick two serums of my choice. I choose the Idebedone Serum and also Heartleaf Houttynia Serum. First time to hear this ingredients so I really got curious about it!

ABOUT BRAND
Bellflower is a new Korean skincare brand focusing on natural made ingredients that provides real results and trusted skin care solutions. They currently have different types of serums for different skin problems.There products are EWG safety grade, no artificial scent and colors.


WHAT IS IT:
Bellflower Idebenone Brightening Serum  is a skin brightening, anti-aging serum that also moisturizes and smooths the skin.

KEY INGREDIENTS
  •  600ppm of Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone (Idebenone) most potent and effective compound of antioxidant so far, it moisturizes the skin and improves fine wrinkles by promoting collagen synthesis.
  • 2% Niacinamide or vitamin B3 that's excellent is skin whitening effect that's approved by FDA.  
  • 0.04%Adenosine helps protein synthesis and collagen synthesis in the dermis, and also acts as a nourishing material which helps prevent skin aging.
  • Propolis extract also contains antioxidant, reduces skin inflammation and immunity enhancement.
PRICE
$24 in Bellflowercos

DIRECTIONS
Apply a few drops to face in the AM and PM as part of your skincare routine before moisturizer.



PACKAGING
I definitely love the simple yet aesthetic packaging of this product. It's box has all the information that you need about the product. It's frosted bottle will let you see how much does the product contains inside, on the bottom of it has its expiration date. It comes with a pipet to dispense the serum hygienically. You will get 50ml of this product inside.


SCENT & TEXTURE
It has a light, clean fresh scent that smells so great and relaxing. This serum doesn't have any added fragrance so I bet the scent is from the natural aroma of combined ingredients.

It has a yellow color that comes from the natural ingredients too. It has a light consistency, feels smooth and slippery when applied on skin. It absorbs and dries fast, feels moist to touch.


MY THOUGHTS & REVIEW
It's my first time to use Idebenone in skincare products so I really felt excited to use it. I am a fan of skin brightener just like I'm obsessed with anti-aging products, and I'm so glad that this serum has it both. It promise to brighten the skin at the same time it is packed with anti-oxidants to prevent aging.
The serum feels light when applied on skin, which is a plus to me as it is perfect for this hot weather.
I used this product for 17 days and I noticed that my skin looks slightly brighter and even-toned. While using this product I didn't got active break outs so maybe that's why my skin feels smooth  and looks clear. It also made my skin feels firmed and hydrated.
Overall I love everything about this serum and I will surely gonna repurchase this when I run out of stock. I hope that this product will become available in more online Kbeauty shops. For the meantime I am excited to test the other serum which is Heartleaf Houttynia Serum, I hope that serum will be good as Idebenone serum.

INGREDIENTS
Water, Xanthan gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Dipropylene glycol, Butylene glycol, Niacinamide, Propolis extract, Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) flower extract, Rosa damascena flower extract, Chrysanthemum indicum flower extract, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) flower extract, Nelumbo nucifera flower extract, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower extract, Inula britannica flower extract, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Oryza sativa (Rice) extract, Glycosyl trehalose, Hydrogenated lecithin, Hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, Arginine, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium hyaluronate, Tremella fuciformis (Mushroom) extract, Panthenol, Acorus calamus root extract, Perilla ocymoides leaf extract, Ascorbic acid, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) oil, Citrus limon (Lemon) fruit oil, Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood) wood oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) oil




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate