Skip to main content

Jurain's Ph Online Shop Experience Reviews

Hi gals๐Ÿ’‹

I love shopping online, because its hassle free and you dont need to go outside to buy they just delivered your order to your doorstep.
Although online shopping takes 3-5days(provincial area) to reach me,it doesnt matter to me as long as theres discounts or freebies or free delivery.
For those who dont have have credit cards or dont want to take risk using cards,worry free other shops have COD(cash on delivery).They have also money back guarantee and buyers protection program.Thats sweet right?.About checking if the item is authentic,check for authenticity label or if it is labeled authentic but the price is suspiciously low then certainly doubt about it.Just trust your instinct.
I tried many online shops like Zalora Ph,Lazada Ph,Takatack and Shopee Ph.I also planning to buy on BeautyMNL and Shopmanila soon and make some short reviews.

So here's my review:๐Ÿ˜‰

ZALORA PH
When it comes to apparels Zalora is the one for you.So many clothes,accessories and beauty items to choose from.I've been there costumer for around 3years.
They have free delivery when you purchase worth P995 above,P50-100 delivery charge per seller if worth P999 below.You can pay via credit/debit card and cash on delivery.
You can refund or exchange the items except for cosmetics,lingeries and other items.They also giving away P300 off to their new customers when you sign up and 15%off when first purchase from their Zalora app.
When it comes to there order processing,within 12hours Ive got my tracking no.,and about there customer service,Zalora did great job,they responded within the day via email and they where very courteous to me by phone.And they really helping me with my inquiries. About item condition,all products that I have purchase from them are new and in good condition.Thats why I didnt experience returning an item to them ,but they have free return.
Before they always have there free shipping promo,but lately sadly to say they never have this promo๐Ÿ˜ž,I wish there free shipping promo will back.

LAZADA PH
 It is also one of the trusted online shop in the Philippines,if you are looking for cheap gadgets,apparels,foods,make ups etc.,Lazada have them all.They also giving vouchers everyday.They have free delivery if you purchase minimum worth of P1000 and P100 shipping fee below P999.
I start shopping at Lazada last year when buying baby clothes. They also giving away great discounts on there new customers and when purchasing using there app.
Like Zalora there order process is also fast.There customer service also responds well and courteous however sometimes I encounter a service representative who doesnt know how to handle my inquiry. About there return and refund,one time I receive a defective phone (its not Lazada's fault,there is manufacture defect)when I return it to LBC(returning an item is free as long as its on the original packaging)with the request form for exhange of item Lazada refund the item without asking me,given that I put an exhange mark on the form but the good thing is there refund process is fast it takes only about 3days to send  the money to me or you can choose if you want it in voucher..And also after returning the defective phone,after a month the phone's price becomes cheaper I feel thankful that Ive received defective one I have save P1000.My second purchase of phone is in good condition and no defect at all.
Overall I can say that I will continue shopping at Lazada.

TAKATACK
It is an online marketplace with lots of various seller.Mostly they sell imported and filipino food products and electronic items. You can pay via COD,credit/debit card,bank transfer and dragon pay.And they can also give refund if your return an item.But keep in mind that you will shoulder first the shipping return and give you full refund if it is really defective upon checking.Also the shipping fee is different with every shop/seller.
What I love about Takatack is they give me P250 credits just by taking survey and I use it at my first purchase with no minimum order and at that time they also have free shipping fee promo.Sweet!They will also give you voucher when you sign up on there newsletter.And sometimes they give discounts.But what I dont like is there order processing is very slow and they dont process order on saturday sunday and holiday.And it takes too long to give me tracking no.it takes about 3-4working days.Reaching them on email is also taking 24-48 hrs.and when you email them friday night expect their response in monday.If your not patiently enough reach them by landline or message them at there facebook account.Also about there refund,one time the item is not available but I already pay it zero thats why I cancel my order and asking them to just make it a credit wallet to my account cause its only P90 but I wonder why they can't make it so they just send the money to me.

SHOPEE PH
In shopee ph you can be a seller and a customer at the same time.There's so many resellers at shopee and you can chat with them when you download shopee app plus shopee will give you P100 off at your first purchase.Shopee has also many promos.Sellers at shopee are very responsive with costumer  inquiry all the time.You can also sell items in shopee for free but should not endorsed other websites on customers.If shopee didnt give free shipping promo, sellers will decide how much customer's shipping fee they will shoulder.There is free delivery this month that is why I order on them and it took 2 days to ship the item.I also encounter bugs when putting my address upon check out it said "address unsupported by logistic" but Im from the city and my address is reachable,I email it to shopee support but they just said that maybe my area is out of delivery zone,but after trying to check out again,it work already.
Theres so many affordable products in shopee,most of the products are cosmetics.So many cheap imported brands out there,be careful of fake items remember if price is too good to be true then youll know what it is ๐Ÿ˜‰.I just purchase only once in shopee but I say I will purchase again because sellers are nice,and shopee is great.About the return and refund,you can get refund if you didnt receive the item,and return if there is damage or wrong item but change of mind is not allowed.

So whats your favorite online shopping destination?Comment below๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate