Skip to main content

Ponds BB Cream|Jurain's Review

Hi gals๐Ÿ’‹!

Its been a long time,well Im so busy with my mommy works.And now Im still searching for a better night moisturizing cream,if you know some night cream that I could try please let me know.Ived been using the free sample of Dewytree Ultra Vitalizing Snail Cream and now that its an empty jar I use again my old cream which is the Aqua Moisturizing Vita from Iwhite Korea.I personally love this gel cream cause it feels light and fast to absorb on my skin unlike the snail cream which feels so heavy on my skin,I love its moisturizing effect which I recommend for dry skin but on my oily skin its an acne breaker so i will avoid snail cream from now on.Lets cut my looong intro,sorry for this haha!๐Ÿ˜‚
Today im going to show you my new bb cream which I got as a freebie from beautymnl.com that Im starting to fall in love.Guess whos the guy?


TADAHH!!  Its the Ponds white beauty BB pinkish white cream in Light shade.I keep searching this kind of Ponds BB cream at malls but I never saw this kind of packaging its totally different from the retail market.Maybe because its just a sampler but its kinda big to become just a sampler.Its going to expired on December,so I am using it everyday,savouring its goodness before month of December comes.

Actually I had only tried two brands of BB creams the first one is the Iwhite korea BB cream in beige that flatters me at first use but after many use I realize that it makes my color looks unnatural looks dullish.But this Ponds BB cream it impresses me a lot,I hope the formula of this is the same on there retail market.Here's the photo of Ponds white beauty BB cream they sell on the market:

On the packaging,it state that Ponds white beauty pinkish white BB cream SPF30 PA++ helps provide effortless natural bare-faced look!It gives you coverage that matches your skin tone instantly.With Pro-nutrients™,it nourishes your skin to give you a pinkish white glow.


This BB cream comes in two shades Light and Beige.I got the Light shade which has a pink undertone.I always choose Beige shade in all skin cares like powders,foundation and BB creams cause I have a warm medium skin tone,and thought it it will looks so white on me but I was so wrong.I looks natural on me and just a little pinkish but doesnt alter my natural color.
So lets start now with my bare cheek:
As you see my bare cheek was full of dark spots and red spots.Its because my teenage life was full of acne problems haha!

I pat some Ponds BB cream and blend it.Blend!Blend!


And here's the result:
Well my dark spots are still visible but my face transforms into a smooth and fair skin.

And here is me after layering some Ellana Foundation Powder.No blush on,no lipcolor applied.Just foundation.See the glowing look?

Final Verdict:
Ponds BB cream gives only light natural coverage which is perfect for no make up make up look,and a base for foundation.It has a powdery matte finish which I love for my oily skin and hot weather.Its perfect if you want a natural radiant smooth looking face.So far its best than the Iwhite korea bb cream which has a good coverage but gives a dull unnatural look on me.
Before I didnt like Ponds product cause it gives me more pimples.But there BB cream is a different.If you will ask me Im going to purchase there retail one,my answer is a big fat YES!But I will also try other BB creams especially Korean brand BB creams.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

~Update~
It leaves a white cast  when youre on camera if you layered it with foundation.
Also it contains iodopropynyl butylcarbamate,a synthetic preservatives that may risk health especially for pregnant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate