Skip to main content

My Last Dibs of Credits from Beautymnl


Hi pretty!Heres what I got from beautymnl using my last earned credits from them,its worth P1073 actually.I had mixed emotions about it,sad cause I can't earned anymore credits cause I already got P2000credits totally,and happy cause I got my new beauty haul!Yey!!!!..
I got no freebies *sob,its the first time that I got no freebie from them.But its forgiven cause I didnt pay from my pocket with these items anyway.

Liese Creamy Bubble Color,Milk Tea Brown
P449


I decided to try something new for my hair and color my hair.Actually I already used this on my hair yesterday.My natural hair color was black as night and its a shoulder length,and it gives me dark brown color on the body of my hair to tips while light brown on my roots which other hair color brand cant give a color results at first time application.What I dislike about it is it takes 48hours long for skin test and I got my skin test messy using cotton buds,I wish they include two  mini droppers for skin test.And its smell was so strong and really really bad.And its vapor is eye irritating also.I should use mask if ever I know,cause I cant breath when I smell it at first time I just go out of the bathroom and transfer near our balcony to finish my hair coloring. I recommend to use it at well ventillated area to avoid suffering from hyperventilation.
I appreciate the foam which is easy to apply and the color build up,but the smell is too bad!

Karadium Skinny Brow Pencil,Greybrown
P295

Defines, shades, and fills in eyebrows with oil-containing porous powder particles that stays on for hours; delivers a soft, silky finish; ultra-thin 0.15mm thin tip mimics natural hair strands with each swipe; attached spoolie shapes and grooms.

Carmex Strawberry Click Stick with SPF15
P139

The sweetest way to heal chapped lips comes in a chic little stick with a patented (and highly addicting) clicking mechanism. Fortified with SPF 15 and crafted with just a little bit more wax than a regular lip balm, Carmex®’s Click Stick balm keeps its shape and texture even at higher temperatures so you won’t have to worry when you bring this little beauty to the beach. It’s specially formulated with Camphor, Menthol and Beeswax to give lips a delightfully cooling tingling sensation when used. One swipe over or under lipstick will give you glossy lips that last, and as it’s flavored with deliciously sweet strawberry, don’t be surprised if you find yourself whipping it out every chance you get.
This product contains salicyclic acid and should, therefore, refrain from being used by anyone who is allergic to aspirin.

Nippon Square Sponge x2
P60 P40

Smoothly applies and blends powder or liquid foundation; works on powder, cream, and liquid formulations; can be used wet or dry; can be used as refills for square powder compacts; fits most powder containers; contains two square sponges; dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic

Thats it for now.Stay tuned for my reviews!Lovelots...💋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate