Hi everyone! How's your weekend? I'm using Iunik Lime Moisture Mild Peeling Gel for the whole month now and I think it's the time to share to everyone what's on my mind with this product. This product caught my interest because firstly, I never tried a peeling gel in my entire life, second I have a flaky looking skin when I'm wearing foundation/BB cushion and lastly it's a mild exfoliant. Brand Story: Iunik is a Korean brand,there tag line is "Unique and Natural".There products are made of pure,natural and honest ingredients. IUNIK simply means: I-deal U-nique N-atural I-ngredients K-now-how Peeling gels also known as gommages (comes from the Greek word 'to erase') is a product that exfoliates skin leaving it silky smooth, and it's more gentle than scrub beads. It combines chemical exfoliation through the use of enzymes with mechanical exfoliation through the use of rubbing. This product has a natural AHA Fruits Comple...

Comments
Post a Comment