Skip to main content

The Affordable Korean Makeup |Rucy's Vanity Review


Hi Beauty Peeps! It's me again Jurain and I'm back to bring you Rucy's Vanity PH. It's my first time to try this brand, so I'm excited!

Rucy's Vanity is a 100% Korean brand offering high quality cosmetics in a more reasonable price for Filipina.Owned by DRV Cosmetics Trading, they have there manufacturer in Korea which is the Derm Plus Co.,Ltd.,There products comes in a variety of different skin care,body care and cosmetics.

Recently, Menche of Rucy's Vanity emailed me to offer there best seller products for me to try on and after 4 delivery days a parcel arrived right in front of my doorsteps.

As I browsed there website Rucy's Vanity PH, I was amazed by there price tags as it was so affordable👀, perfect for an inspired MUA beginners or who wants a high quality makeup products in cheaper price.


Here are the products that Rucy's Vanity sent me:


Gleamy Whitening BB Cream SPF 20 PA+++ (#21 Natural)30ml
Price: P200



Combines as foundation,moisturizer and concealer in one.


Product Claims:
💮UV protection
💮Anti-wrinkle
💮 Whitening
💮Makeup base
💮 Foundation
💮Matte finish


How to use: Can be use over CC Cream or alone. Blend with brush or fingertips. Apply powder on top.


I find this BB Cream easy to blend and smooth to apply on my face cause it's a bit thinner in texture than usual facial creams. It has a light powdery scent that's good as I don't like so much scent for my face and itgives a matte finish with a slight sheen. It only gives a light coverage tho and doesn't cover my acne scars and dark spots, so putting another layer of high coverage foundation or concealer is still needed if I want to cover them. It's perfect to use for an everyday and natural makeup look. What's good with this cream is that it doesn't oxidized and doesn't cakey.



Ingredients:
Water,Cyclomethicone,Titanium Dioxide,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin Methoxy cinnamate,Sorbitan olivate,4-Methyl benzylidene camphor,Butylene Glycol,Cetyl PEG-10/1 Dimethicone,Zinc Oxide,Arbutin, Dimethicone,Mineral Oil,Beeswax, Microcrystalline wax,Butyrospermum Parking (Shea Butter),Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Allantoin, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride,Tocophenyl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Morus Alba Bark Extract,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Glycyrrhizate Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract,Iron Oxide yellow,Iron Oxide red,Iron Oxide black, disodium EDTA, Adenosine,Perfume






Two Way Cake SPF 35 PA ++ (Natural Beige) 12g
Price:P250



Combines the goodness of foundation and powder in one,with added protection from UV rays with whitening effects.


Claims:
💮 Whitening
💮Stay Matte all day
💮Non Cakey
💮UV protection
💮Non Clogging


How to use: Apply smoothly and evenly on face using puff.


The packaging is simple and childproof,yes!'cause it's the only one that my toodler couldn't open lol😂. It's also sturdy,I accidentally dropped it once and it doesn't broke,no damage at all. But it's puff is thinner than the usual puffs that I used, it's very soft, makes the application so comfy.


It's scent is the same scent of usual powders that I tried before. It feels so silky and creates a matte finish. Love it cause I have an oily skin,it gives a light to medium coverage and doesn't oxidize.This one will be so good to bring in my bag for a nice touch up and instant fresh look.

Ingredients:
Talc,Mica,Hexyl Laurate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Silica, Methylparaben, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide,Iron Oxide Yellow,Iron Oxide Black



Gleamy Lavish Waterproof Mascara(black) 7ml
Price:P180



Water proof mascara that natural coats each lash making it appear longer and volumized.


Product Claims:
🌸Hypoallergenic
🌸Sweat resistant
🌸Protect lashes and locks in moisture



It's wand is nice and gives a nice curl. It's a pretty decent type of mascara as it doesn't clump and gives a natural looking curly lashes that's good for daily look. It's also a washable type of mascara easy to remove with water and cleanser. I prefer it 'cause I feel very lazy on removing water-proof mascaras and there's no need to double cleanse-saves much time.

Ingredients:
Deionized Water,Axrylate/Methacrylate Copolymer Ester, Iron Oxides Black (CI 77499), Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 80,Hybroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol,Imidazolidinyl urea, Methylparaben,Propyl Paraben,Cetyl Alcohol,Bees wax, Stearic Acid,Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba)Wax,Glyceryl stearatm.


Liquid Eyeliner (black)7ml
Price:P160



Claims:
🌸Long lasting
🌸Waterproof eyeliner with deep black pigmentation that last whole day without smudging.


Have you seen how fine the tip of this brush is? It's brush is soft and easy to apply too.  I rarely use an eyeliner cause I'm not good in doing a winged eyes but this one makes it super easy to line my eyes. 



It creates a thin line that can be also buildable. Dries so fast and does not smudge too. It's also easy to wash off.

Ingredients:
Deionized Water, Black Oxide of Iron,Acrylate/Matheacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate,Silica Dimethyl Silylate,Xanthum Gum, Trietahnolamine, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA.



Lip and Cheek Red 8ml
Price: P80



This dual purpose liquid stain,gives lip and cheek a hint of natural looking colour. Can be used under gloss for added intensity.


Claims:
🌸For lips and cheeks
🌸Natural effect
🌸Dermatologically tested
🌸Contains green tea and collagen
🌼Moisturizing and smooth out texture

How to use: Dab onto lips and cheeks straight and blend using fingertips.



Its packaging is handy,and in a squeezed type tube. It's a sticky gel type tint, it delivers a natural color on my cheeks and lips. It looks good in my cheeks, it gives a flush of rosy color. I love layering it with powder to mattifies its shine. However, I'm not that comfy to use it on my lips as it feels sticky even though the color starting to fade,I can still feel the stickyness of the tint on my lips. I prefer to use it only for my cheeks.

Ingredients:
Water, Dipropylene glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil,Vitis Vinifera (Grape)Seed Extract, Polyacrylamide/C1314 Isoparaffin,Laureth 7, Isopropyl Myristate,Squalene, Glyceryl Stearatm,Glycerine,Cetyl Alcohol,Sodium Hyaluronate,Methyl Gluceth-20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid,Cyclopentasiloxane,Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Sorbitan Sesquoleate, Arbutin, Methylparaben, Betaine, Collagen, Panthenol, Sorbitan Stearate,Butylparaben, Portulaca Oleracea Extract,Ceramide1, Allantoin,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Morus Alba Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root extract,Glycyrriza Glabra(Licorice)Root Extract,Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract,Human Oligopeptide1,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Perfume.

That's all for now loves,thanks for reading. And thankful to Rucy's Vanity for letting me try there products. You can visit and follow there Instagram account: @rucysvanityph.
'Till next time!💋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate