Skip to main content

Simple Makeup Tutorial Using Althea Makeup Line



Hi lovelies, last month I received a beautiful package from Althea and it contains there newest makeup line. I'm so excited to share to you what I got here and I’m so curious about these Althea makeup products and I really waited for this. Finally I have this now in my hands.



Now it's time to show to you how this products look like on my face by sharing some swatches and create a makeup look using all this Althea makeup products. It's my first makeup tutorial by the way and I am not a pro makeup artist, but I really hope that you will still enjoy this tutorial! 




Althea Skin Relief Spot Film Gel 15ml
"This zit-zapping treatment is a revolutionary formula that applies thinly onto the skin before drying down to a smooth canvas, protecting the area and allowing for makeup to be applied on without a trace! It contains tea tree oil to quickly and effectively treat acne, while a mix of centella and pine leaf extracts calm redness, treating acne while you're out and about. Say bye-bye to bulky, unsightly pimple patches and hello to a flawless skin!"


Get this for only P240 at Althea Korea



Althea Flawless Creamy Concealer 6g
Spots, panda eyes and other blemishes raining on your parade? Smooth over and cover them up with Althea's Flawless Creamy Concealer, a pigmented, blendable concealer that'll whisk them all away! This blendable formula is made with Aquaxyl to moisturize and improve the overall health of the skin, while its long-wearing properties ensure it stays on your face all day. You'll be looking and feeling great in no time!"



Available in 4 different shades: Vanilla (Pink Beige#21), Ginger (Warm Ivory #21), Honey (Warm Peach #23- #25) & Mocha  (Deeper Yellow #30) 
Get this for only P200 at Althea Korea




Althea Spot Light Eye Glitter 4.5ml
"Have all eyes on you with Althea's Spotlight Eye Glitter! This sparkly number doubles up as both an eyeshadow and a liner to light up the eyes for some perky, glamorous peepers. Whether you like a subtle glow or a full-on glitter look, these have a hydrating formula that glides on like butter over the lids, allowing for an easy blend. Don't wait too long though, as they do set down, making them virtually budge-proof after. Pick from two pretty shades to suit your look!"



Get this for only P300 at Althea Korea




Althea Eye Palette Sunrise & Monnrise BCL x Althea 15g
"Add some celestial magic into your beauty routine with Althea's very first eye shadow palette: Sunrise & Moonrise! Made in collaboration with Bunga Citra Lestari, these 8 shades will take you from gorgeous daytime to sultry night time, giving you the effortlessly glamorous feminine style Bunga is known for. In shimmers, mattes and glitters, these pigmented shadows glide easily onto the skin and blend out like a dream, allowing you to create an array of looks suitable for any occasion."

"Bunga Citra Lestari is an Indonesian singer and actress that have graced the screens of many across South East Asia. Affectionately known to her fans as BCL, she’s also a beauty and fashion icon that exudes style, beauty and femininity."

Get this for only P1780 at Althea Korea 




Althea Watercolor Cream Tint 4.5ml
"Get deliciously juicy lips with Althea's Watercolor Cream Tints! These pretty tubes give you the best of all worlds with the pigmentation of a lipstick, the long-wearing power of a stain and the moisturizing formula of a gloss. Bold, pigmented and equipped with a pretty sheen, these lippies contain hyaluronic acid and squalene to prevent chapped lips from flaking, perfect for stashing in your purse for easy touch-ups and comfortable wear. Pick from 4 different shades to suit your mood!"

Plum Cream: A rich, luxurious plum shade, perfect for a night out.
Strawberry Cream: A juicy red reminiscent of freshly bitten strawberries.
Peach Cream: A brightening, fresh coral with pink undertones to suit both warm and cool skin tone.
Marron Cream: An MLBB shade made from browns and pinks for a chic, everyday look.
 Get this for only P260 each at Althea Korea


Makeup Tutorial



Hi, here I am with bare-face, my lips look glossy because I moisturized my lips with lip balm and also I applied a moisturizer on my face.



I currently have small bumps near my brows and eyes so first I will use Althea Skin Relief Spot Film Gel to protect and treat it under my makeup. Once dry, it supposed to create a nice canvas in order for the base to glide and cover the acne easily.




After this I will apply a makeup base and will use the glow base one to create a bright and natural radiance effect on my skin. Then I will apply my liquid foundation using my fingertips. For my oily skin I use a foundation with medium coverage and with a matte finish. 




Then, to cover the blemishes and dark under eyes I use the Althea Creamy Concealer in shade Honey using my finger tips.



Now that my base is done, I will now draw my brows, because my brows is naturally thick I will only add a little bit of brow powder on its upper corner using an angle brush to enhance my brows.



After that, I will use this BCL x Althea Sunrise Moonrise Eye Palette for my eye makeup.



I will use the  #2 matte brown shade all over my lids using and eyeshadow brush and blend it out.




Next I'm gonna apply the #1 shimmer nude shade to highlight my lids and blend it.





Then I will use the #8 Cool Plum shade on my upper lash line to create a depth using my eyeliner brush. 


I will now use #5 rich shimmer brown on my outer crease to create a transition. 





I will dab the #3 Metallic Rose Gold on the center of my lids using my finger  to add a spark. 


Now I'm done with the eye palette.



To highlight my eyes even more, I will use  the Althea Spotlight Eye Glitter in Pink Light in the inner corner of my eyes, and do the same with my lower lash line.






Next is to curl my lashes with my eyelash curler and apply my mascara. 


I will use the Althea Watercolor Cream Tint in Strawberry Cream on my cheeks to add a natural pop of color make sure to blend it well. 



Then I will use the Watercolor Cream Tint in Marron Cream for my lips. This watercolor tint's glossy finish made my lips look even fuller.



Because I have an oily skin, I will set my makeup using the Althea Petal Velvet Powder in shade warm beige to absorb and control my excess oil.



 Then finish it with a makeup setting spray to make my makeup long lasting.

And here's my final look:😊



What do you guys think?
I hope you like it.😊
All the Althea makeup products are now available in www.althea.kr.
#altheaangels #altheamakeup #altheakorea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate