Skip to main content

Masking Time| Moksha Dear Tea Tree Mask Sheet Review


It's masking time again,sorry if I didn't write reviews about mask sheets lately 'coz I'm very busy and doesn't have time to mask.😿 Anyways Sunday is a free day so I finally got my time to use this Moksha Dear Tea Tree Mask Sheet. It's very cheap in Althea,only P51 and Moksha has 10 different variants for you to choose whatever your skin's needs and concerns.I choose Tea Tree 'coz it's for oil control,pore control and skin soothing. I only bought one for me to try if it's a good one.


BRAND TALK
I don't have enough background knowledge about this brand and it's a new to me so if you know about Moksha please don't hesitate to tell me something about this brand. All I just now is it's a made in Korea brand and they made there products pure,made from natural products. This mask has a certified organic label on its packaging and it's owned by Rankiss,Co,LTD.

Active Ingredients: Tea Tree Leaf extract 10ppm,Tea tree leaf oil 35ppm and also contains centella asiatica,witch hazel and chamomile.

Content:25g/.88oz

Product Description: Moisturizing mask sheet with tea tree leaf extract,soothe irritated red skin and help skin remain clean.
How to use: Spread the mask sheet on face.Relax and leave on for 10-20 minutes. Remove mask, discard and gently massage essence into skin.



The packaging is handy and charming in black. Its mask is thick that's fully soak with lots of  drippy clear essence, there's a palmful of essence remains on the pouch.The scent is definitely smells like tea tree. The fit is okay and it doesn't adheres well at first but after a minute it tends to stick on my face.



After 20minutes, I removed the mask and slap on the remaining essence on my face and neck,it feels warm when it touches my skin. It absorbs fast and leaves a tacky feeling. It's not greasy tho which is nice for oily skin. I noticed that it evens out my skin tone on my face,and my skin feels firmer and moist. I noticed that there's no dramatic effect on my face but in the next morning my face looks a bit dewy and my pores looks diminish.

Here's a portrait of mine😸

Have you tried any Moksha mask? what's your thoughts about this mask?Love to hear from you.❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iunik Lime Moisture Mild Peeling Gel|Review

Hi everyone! How's your weekend? I'm using Iunik Lime Moisture Mild Peeling Gel for the whole month now and I think it's the time to share to everyone what's on my mind with this product. This product caught my interest because firstly, I never tried a peeling gel in my entire life, second I have a flaky looking skin when I'm wearing foundation/BB cushion and lastly it's a mild exfoliant. Brand Story: Iunik  is a Korean brand,there tag line is "Unique and Natural".There products are made of pure,natural and honest ingredients. IUNIK  simply means: I-deal U-nique N-atural I-ngredients K-now-how Peeling gels also known as gommages (comes from the Greek word 'to erase') is a product that exfoliates skin leaving it silky smooth, and it's more gentle than scrub beads. It combines chemical exfoliation through the use of enzymes with mechanical exfoliation through the use of rubbing. This product has a natural AHA Fruits Comple...

HAYEJIN Blessing of Sprout Vitality Cream and Sheet Masks Review

Hi lovelies, today I will share to you my review about these products from HAYEJIN ! These products was sent to me by the brand in exchange for an honest review. What I have here are the Blessing of Sprout Vitality Cream and there three different types of sheet masks. Here are my thoughts about these products. About the brand: "A heart as deep and beautiful as the sky." HAYEJIN is a brand that infuses the essence of nature into the skin with nature-derived botanical ingredients containing the pure, natural energy of the skies while creating an optimal skin balance through the harmony with nature's energy. HAYEJIN Cuddle of the Flowers Pink Moisturizing Mask Price: $15 for 5 each Description: A moisture care mask containing Damask Rose and Tahiti Complex with 7 types of ingredients for revitalizing, moisturizing care of fatigued skin. Damask Rose adds life and vitality to skin and also has an excellent emollient and anti inflammatory p...

Etude House AC Clean Up Mild BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++|Review

Hi everyone! How's your Monday? I hope you didn't feel blue today. I have been curious about cushions and actually it's one of my favorites to collect, one of those cushions that I'm curious about is the Etude House AC Clean Up Mild BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ because it's for acne prone skin types. Good thing that  BB Cosmetic  hosted a giveaway of this product and luckily I won the giveaway. Etude House  is a Korean brand initially established in 1985,it belongs to the family of Amore Pacific and owned by the company ETUDE Corp. Etude means "beautiful study of chopin"in French. There products are full of sweetness and playfully designed for perky,bright young women. Etude House AC Clean Up Mild BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ is the BB cushion for sensitive skin with problems conceals skin blemishes fast and effectively, leaving only a fresh feeling. Main Ingredients: ❤Natural Salicylic acid ❤Tea Tree oil ❤Madecassoside I believe this cushion com...