Skip to main content

Masking Time|Merbliss Intense Hydration Coating Wedding Dress Nude Seal Mask|Review


Happy new year lovelies! Today I will review my first sheetmask for this year 2018 that was provided to me by Putihtalk, I was one of the lucky winners who got a chance to be a tester of there sheetmasks,cushion and tone-up cream. I was really happy with this prizes because I really love to try them all especially 3CE products.💕


Putihtalk is an online beauty review site that was created to share honest review of whitening products, and gives them a score evaluation. There website is very helpful for everyone who are interested buying K-beauty products but don't have idea of what to pick. Not just that they also post some helpful skincare tips and advice.

I personally experienced buying an online K-beauty products that look so exciting to try but then when I use the product, it doesn't met my expectations and sometimes not suitable for my skin type. What a waste of money right?so I suggest reading an honest reviews online will give you an idea of what products to buy.



Merbliss Intense Hydration Coating Wedding Dress Nude Seal Mask is a brightening mask that contains luxurious caviar and pearl, both are treasures from the sea. Caviar is a fish eggs contains anti-oxidant properties that help to strengthen and protect skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays. It also has Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids that  promote luminous and balanced skin. It was thought to heal, prevents inflammation and stimulates collagen production thus prevents aging. Pearl Powder will illuminate and brighten dull skin for a fresh and radiant complexion.
By smoothing and evening out the skin,the mask leaves skin in the ideal condition for applying makeup.


Recommendation: who wants a brighter skin
Price: $3 around P140
Content: 25g
Packaging: it has a beautiful packaging with a wedding inspired theme. It has a soft pink color with a white wedding dress design.

How to use:
1. Cleanse and apply toner evenly.
2. Take out the mask and peel off the film.
3.Apply mask and smooth out air bubbles by pulling the edges to fit eyes and mouth holes.
4. Remove the mask after 15-20 minutes.
5. Lightly massage the face for remaining serum until it is fully absorbed.



Sheetmask Material: it was a nude seal mask which is made of thin and transparent cotton material,it was so soft and doesn't tear off easily. The fit was nice and adjustable,only that the hole is quite smaller for my lips,the mask covers my upper lip and for my nose,the cover was long so I need to fold it. The adherence was great,it comes with a backing that makes unfolding easier.
Color,Scent and Texture: the clear essence is a bit drippy and has a slightly thick consistency. The sheet mask was fully soaked with the essence and few of it remains on its pocket. It has a light refreshing scent.



Thoughts:
Upon application,the essence accidentally drips into my eyes,good thing it doesn't stung me. After 20 minutes the mask is still soaked with essence and the area at the right side of my nose starts to itch. When I took it off,my face looks dewy and feels very tacky there are two redness spot at the upper corner of my lips,I felt scared but thankfully the redness was gone after a minute.
It took a few minutes before the essence was fully absorbed into my skin especially on my nose and when the tackiness disappeared,it leaves a semi matte finish. I noticed a glowing and brighter skin with this sheet mask and my pores look diminished too.
True to its claim it will definitely make your skin bright not just that, also moisturized and hydrated.
This mask can be use both morning and evening,and oily skin type like me can tolerate it's temporary tackiness. I suggest that if you'll apply make-up you should use this mask an hour or two before applying so that your skin won't be tacky anymore and already prepared.

Ingredients: 
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Caviar Extract,Pearl Powder, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol,PVM/MA Copolymer, Trehalose, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Carbomer, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chlorphenesin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice)Root Extract,1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol,Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract,Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale(Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit)Seed Extract,Acorus Calamus Root Extract,Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Fragrance.


A huge thanks to Putitalk for the whole bunch of amazing prizes that they sent me. If you haven't follow there official Instagram account yet,follow them now @putihtalk.

Thank you for reading,may this new year bring you joy and prosperity. Happy 2018 loves!😘💕🎉

Comments

  1. Thank you, will follow you back when you follow me. Your post is amazing as well. 😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate