Skip to main content

Unlock your Beauty|Pixi Rose Essence Collection


Hi lovelies! One of the best things that welcomes me this year 2018 is a glamorous surprise from Pixi Beauty,they know how to spoiled this brat lady with this beautiful gift they sent me.
This was my first time to receive a PR gift from UK and  I was very happy and thankful for this opportunity.


Brand Story

Makeup To Wakeup

Creator Petra Strand has 20+ years experience as a makeup artist & product developer.
Created over 10 years ago and launched in our flagship boutique in Soho, London, Pixi has a loyal worldwide following thanks to its pure, awakening & skin-loving products that create a naturally radiant "just had a good night's sleep" look.
Passionate about skincare, Petra creates innovative formulations that are infused with botanicals and beneficial ingredients. Petra has real-world experience as a busy working mother of four, therefore Pixi is truly about multitasking, flaw-fixing, youth-enhancing products for women on-the-go with no time to spare.
Pixi's mission is the same now as it was on the first day the Pixi store opened: simply to bring out the natural beauty in all women – to make women look like themselves, only better.
Flawless in a few fuss-free minutes – that's what Pixi is all about!
Source:pixibeauty.co.uk


Yay! It was love at first sight when I saw this book of beauty with a golden lock and key. It reminds me of a beautiful diary where secrets are  hidden inside, but this one is a secret to beauty.


I immediately unlocked it and I found out that it was Petra's Rose Essence Collection,where the secret ingredient was rose hip and rose flower oils,rose extract and rose water.


The 'skin treats' inside are Pixi Rose Caviar Essence and Pixi Rose Flash Balm. Being a skincare addict I couldn't resist this amazing treat from roses.





Pixi Rose Caviar Essence 45ml
Buy it HERE

Rose Caviar Essence is encapsulated with flower oils suspended in this weightless serum-essence melt into the skin delivering fresh botanicals to hydrate and restore skin's brightness for optimum radiance. Contains fresh rose and flower oils to brighten,nourish and soften the skin.


The essence looks beautiful with its red tiny capsules that melts when spreads into the skin. It's very lightweight, has jelly like consistency that absorbs easily. It has a sweet rosy scent.


Pixi Rose Flash Balm 45ml
Buy it HERE

Rose Flash Balm was created with rose water which is rich in anti-oxidants and balances pH levels,rose extracts calms redness and soothes skin and olive extract is a soothing super food that leaves the skin nourished.
It has 3in 1 formula which is to moisturize,prime or use as hydrating mask.


It has a rich texture that surprisingly turns into a lightweight matte finish which also absorbs quickly. I love this one as my skin instantly feels moisturized and velvety smooth with this balm, definitely great as a primer. It's rosy scent smells more natural than the caviar essence and so nice that I keep on smelling it.


And for the 'lip treat' is the collection of there  MatteLast Liquid Lip, a Cosmopolitan Beauty Award winner in UK 2017. It's a range of rosy nude shades that's perfect for this coming spring.

Pixi MatteLast Liquid Lip
Buy it HERE

MatteLast Liquid Lip has a matte veil finish that's infused with rose hip seed oil.It has a full colour payoff in a single stroke, hydrating,long wearing and quick drying.


It has a thin consistency that makes it easy to spread and dries quickly. It's unique Pixi Petal applicator provides even and precise application. It's paraben-free and not tested on animals.


That's my swatches for now, lip swatches post will follow up soon.😉


It was a jaw-dropping moment when I opened this book from Pixi,I really love everything inside,lipsticks and skincare products are my weakness. This is the best PR gift that I ever received,and it's so inspiring to received a gift like this.


A huge thank you to Pixi Beauty for this wonderful treat of Rose Essence Collection.

Stay tuned for my full review of these products.Thank you so much for reading.😘💕

Xoxo,
Jurain❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate