Skip to main content

My Fall Makeup Collection|Althea Haul+Unboxing Dried Rose Box| Review


Recently when Althea post a sneak peek of there latest Althea Dried Rose Box on there SNS accounts,I squealed  and feel so thrilled to get this box (particularly the Etude House Wine Party Palette) right in my hands! All the stuffs inside the box look amazing and the value for money?gosh! you'll saved lot's with this box in compared when you buy them individually. The items inside is worth P4810 and you can get it for only P1330.


Even though I didn't experienced fall season in my entire life as I grow up in tropical country I truly appreciate its beauty in photos,I love the combination of yellow,red and orange and my dream is to live in a place where I could experience fall and winter seasons. Seeing everything in this box feels like fall season.


Dried Rose Box contains five full-size makeup products and comes with Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Care Kit deluxe sample.

So what's inside? Here they are:

🍂Bareblanc Moisture Lock Foundation #23

This moisturizing foundation contains water capsules that lock in a smooth finish all day long.


It's packaging was smooth and shiny in black. It's size is a bit spacious and the design is classy.


It's a pump pad type cushion so it's very hygienic to use and it's my first one.


It's shade #23 has a yellow undertone suits my medium-light warm skin tone very well,and it gives a light-medium coverage. See the burst of moisture in my swatch? It doesn't really look like that when you apply the right amount on your face so no worries,your face won't get drench with water😆,but it feels so refreshing whenever I apply it into my face.


🍂Etude House Play Color Eyes Wine Party

A 10 color eye shadow palette reflecting deep,rich wine colors.


It's packaging is absolutely pretty, it's shade is reddish brown with a beautiful wine,grapes and cheese design. This eye palette contains 2 double sided applicator.


Some of the shades are not pigmented enough but other shades are also stunning. You can create a simple daytime eye makeup to a smoky one.


Arm swatches of the Wine Party Palette from top to bottom:
Camembert Brie Cheese,*The Last Leaf,Oak Barrel,Wine Cork,Rose Sparkling Holic, *Marathon,*Wine Burgundy, Soulmate,*Dress Code:Bling, Bordeaux Wine.
*favourite shades


🍂Aconcept Water Cheek Blusher in Miss Me

Fluid type cheek Blusher with fresh and light feelings.


The packaging looks really like a nail polish but there's a big warning sign on it's container itself so that you won't gonna use it for your nails.😆


It's packaging is chic and it has frosted transparent bottle. Smells so nice too.


So I got the shade in Miss Me,I believe it's the darkest of all the shades it gives a natural flush of color and also you can build it up. It's watery in texture and it's very easy to blend and doesn't set fast perfect for beginners.


🍂 Aritaum Satin Pencil Lip Lacquer #02 Dry Bouquet


A 3-mm super slim lip pencil for crisp satin lips.


It has a creamy consistency and it smells like perfume. It's pigmented and gives a semi matte finish.


It's applicator tip is soft and bendable makes application easy and comfy.. The color of the packaging represents and matches it's lip color inside.


Dry Bouquet shade is deep pinkish brown and with a bit of coral. The color is perfect as a Autumn MLBB shade and it's similar a shade to Peripera Ink Velvet Celeb Deep Rose.



🍂With Shyan Nail Lacquer Solid Line in Hello Autumn


A nail lacquer that's long wearing and has a glossy finish of a gel polish without the hassle of a UV lamp.


I have another shade of this nail polish that I also got in my Althea Romantic Date Box which is Modern Red shade,a marsala red color that looks glam. Hello Autumn tho is a chic nude rose shade that's suitable for daily wear.


The texture is watery and easy to apply and dries fast with smooth glossy finish.


On the photo above is the combination of Modern Red and Hello Autumn shade. My nails are short and I'm newbie in nail art. What do you think?😄


🍂 Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Care Kit


Enriched with volcanic cluster and green complex from pure Jeju Island,this line helps control excessive sebum for soft skin.


It's a deluxe sample of Innisfree's Jeju Volcanic Pore Care Cleansing Foam and Toner and it comes with few cotton pads. I have its cleansing foam that I'm using at night and it was a good pore cleanser.




So that's what I got inside my Althea Dusty Rose Box,and also I added some products that caught my interest.

🍂Tony Moly Pokemon Purin Peach Pact SPF 42 PA +++


A lovely purin peach pact that makes peachy like skin tone and creamy skin texture.


Jigglypuff is so cute that's why I couldn't resist to add this in my order. It's a simple finishing powder that controls sebum and mattifies your skin.


The compact is made only of light plastic material tho and its pocket friendly. It has a mirror underneath with the puff. I wonder why Tony Moly didn't put the mirror on it's usual place  coz I find it inconvenient to get some powder then flip it to use the mirror.



🍂 Da Mior Beauty Inside Bamboo

A moisturizing and soothing facial mask with fleece containing bamboo extract in nude seal.


Main Ingredients
❤Bamboo Extract
❤Cedar Wood Extract
❤Thuja Extract
❤Allantoin

I'm excited to try this mask 'coz it looks luxurious.



Most of products inside the Dried Rose Box are in dusty rose and wine color,by wearing the makeup products inside this box you can create a Fall inspired makeup look. I'm very satisfied and I love everything inside this box.💕

And that's the end of my haul for today. You can get your own Althea Box only at Althea Korea (not sponsored).
Stay tuned for my individual reviews of this product and let me know if which of the products you would like me to review first. Thank you and till next time.❤🙆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate