Skip to main content

What a Sweet Treat from Dessert Table|Unboxing +First Impression ❤


Trick or Treat?! Todays is Halloween and just want to share with you guys these awesome goodies that I received from Dessert Table brand. They sent me there Very Moist,Berry Recipe products which its name was derived from its main ingredients- berries, because it contains five kinds of berries the Blueberry, Cranberry, Acaiberry, Blackberry, Raspberry.
It also contains Niacinamide and Adenosine for skin whitening and anti-aging.


Brand Talk
Dessert Table is a Korean brand owned by Bageudam company.
"Bageudam pursues the essence of cosmetics-a healthy and comfortable beauty that anyone can relate to.
To this end, Bageudam is constantly endeavoring to find the best raw materials in nature and to research and develop new products. Now,we will become a world-recognized cosmetic company based on this technology and know-how."(source bageudam.com)


Se-ui of Dessert Table immediately send the products to me through EMS and it only took 5 working days waiting before our Postman sent me a notice about this package. When I opened the box the products are all in good condition and protected with bubble wraps.


Anyway,can't wait to show to you the products they sent me, I'm so excited so here they are:


Just look at the packaging! There boxes looks very pretty, it has sprinkle design and playful colors reminds me of sweet desserts like cupcakes. The containers are in milk bottle inspired look with a minimalist design, it's in matte white color and made of thick plastic material.When I visited there store site in Naver I also noticed that there price are very pocket friendly.
What I got inside the box are the whole line of there Very Moist Berry Recipe and a deluxe sample box of it. OMG! I was stoked to see all of this awesome products,I was speechless.💕

Dessert Table Very Moist,Berry Recipe Skin 120ml


This product will soothe and calm the skin,and it also prepares the skin to better absorb the next step of skincare products. It will also provide vitamins to your stress and tired skin. (source storefarm.naver.com,translated by google translator)


Upon opening it has a pinhole dispenser, its hole is a bit larger than the usual toners that I seen before,but it's alright with me 'coz the skin toner inside doesn't spill easily when testing it out.

This skin toner has a watery consistency and slightly viscous that glides smoothly on the surface of my skin. It's mildly scented and absorbs fast with a matte finish. If you'll afraid of harsh toners,Korean toners are gentle,has a soothing and hydrating properties so you won't end up with irritated and dry skin.

Full review:http://jurainspeachyscarf.blogspot.com/2017/11/dessert-table-very-moist-berry-recipe.html?m=1

Dessert Table Very Moist,Berry Recipe Lotion 120ml


This product will quickly supply moisture and minerals to dry skin to prevent skin pulling. Extracts rich in nutrients regulate the balance of oil content and maintains a healthy skin condition while moisturizes the skin. Provides a refreshing sensation to the skin in hot temperature and gentle moisture and gives the skin a revitalized pores.(source storefarm.naver.com,translated by google translator)


It has a pump type dispenser,I love pump dispensers because it's more convenient to use and hygienic.


It has a light,milky texture that glides smoothly and feels slippery while applying to my skin it's texture reminds me of Swanicoco Bitamin C Calm Down Emulsion that I'm using. It's mildly scented, lightweight and absorbs fast without tackiness.

Dessert Table Very Moist,Berry Recipe Mist 80ml


Spreads with minute droplets as it touches the skin and gives a gentle reverberation like perfume after shower. Because of its strong absorption power,you can see the effect of skin moisture adherence, through out the day with only a few pumping. It instantly cools the hotness of the hot skin to cool off the aging of the skin and soothes the skin texture.(source storefarm.naver.com,translated by google translator)


It's in a usual spray bottle with a pump dispenser. Honestly it's my first time to own a facial mist so I'm excited to use this one for my oily skin.

Dessert Table Very Moist Berry Recipe Cream 50g

It has an excellent absorption ability and it provides rich nutrition,and it serves as an umbrella-like nutrient protective film. Provides instant nourishment to the skin and is effective in promoting skin luster. The active ingredients of the berry deeply nourish the healthy natural vitamins and brighten up the dull skin tone.(source storefarm.naver.com,translated by google translator)

The jar is a bit large than usual creams that I have but it's surprisingly lightweight like a piece of paper.

It has a gel-cream texture, it's light and feels refreshing when applying. It leaves a moist,smooth and dewy finish. However it has a strong scent, I prefer those with a lightly scented or no scent at all. But still it's scent is nice and not bothering.

Deluxe Sample Box

Yay!look at this cute box which contains dainty samples of there toner,lotion and cream. So cute!

And they even included a rice puff snack,OMG they are so thoughtful and it taste so yummy. You can follow Dessert Table's official account in Instagram here.

Thank you so much to Dessert Table especially to Se-ui for sending this lovely products to me I love everything inside the box.
I will slowly incorporate them into my routine and will review each of the products soon,so stay tuned for my review.

Anyway,those who haven't enter my giveaway yet please go to my Instagram account here follow me and join. My giveaway will end this November 15,so please join.😊

Thank you so much for reading,and I hope you enjoy your Halloween. What's your costume this year?Mine is below LMAO,which is my entry for Makeupplus Fenty Beauty contest and for Troiareuke's trick or treat event in Instagram,wish me luck guys and I'm always feel thankful for your support.

           👻👻👻Happy Halloween 👻👻👻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate