Skip to main content

Swanicoco Pore Care Tightening Serum|Review


Annyeong lovelies, I'm back again with a Swanicoco review! I'd been using Swanicoco Pore Care Tightening Serum for more than two weeks now so I think it's already time for a review.
One of my skin concerns are large pores and oily skin so receiving this product was like a 'hallelujah'! Will this product be the answer and solution to my large pores and excess sebum? Let's find out.



This will be my first product to review aside from the sheet masks in my Swans2 box.I got this product as part of Swans2 program of Swanicoco, Kevin and Swanicoco sent this to me along with tons of products for an honest review.

Brand Talk
Swanicoco pursue there name from the elegance of a "Swan" which means feminine and "Coco"means coconut as they offer natural botanical ingredients and also means "cuteness"in French.

Swanicoco started off there business by creating naturally fermented soaps.There philosophy is to obtain only from nature and not from artificial chemical products. They uses fermented ingredients and natural biotechnology to help improve the skin.Moreover,instead of purified water they uses fermented extracts which accounts for 80%of there cosmetics. There products are also free from harmful chemicals such as dyes, artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives, steroids,alcohol,mineral oil,parabens and benzophenones. There products are created to be safe and to have great effects with EGF,FGF and protein peptides.


Swanicoco Pore Care Tightening Serum is for reducing large pores and also promotes skin elasticity. It contains patented ingredients called Evermat a treatment for oily skin that's based from plant extract Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract containing Protoberberines associated with Oleonic Acid.It controls the sebum flux acting on the number of sebocytes but also on the level of 5-a reductase. It also contains Anthemis Nobilis(Chamomile)Flower Extract that soothes skin and has anti-oxidant to prevent aging, Portulaca Oleracea Extract an anti-inflammatory and also skin soothing,and also the famous and we'll loved Centella Asiatica Extract which is great for blemishes.

Recommendation:oily skin,aging,large pores


Packaging:
It's in a grey and white cartoon box, I find the swan,tree and Swanicoco logo pretty and creative. Especially the swan logo, I remembered my emptied Swanicoco Swan Cream when I saw it.





It's container is in silver rounded tube packaging. I like it that it has a see-through line on its side where you can see how much of the product has left on it's container,how I wish that there Bitamin C line and AC Free Line will also have a line indicator.
I love that it's in a pump dispenser but I love it more because it's an airless pump which means there will no left-over of the serum inside once it's empty. Clever packaging!


Seeing this cute bunny logo,it means that this product is cruelty free.(A big thumbs up to Swanicoco!)
Content:30ml
Price: $30 at W2Beauty 
(Link not affiliated)
How to use: After using an essence,apply an appropriate amount of serum to your face and neck. Pat gently to promote absorption.

Color, Scent and Texture: the serum looks milky,has a refreshing citrus and minty scent and has a slightly thick consistency that feels slippery and spreads smoothly into the skin.


Thoughts:
This product is refreshing and feels so nice to use especially in summer,I use this in my morning routine and sometimes in the evening when I wanted to. It absorbs fast,and gives a matte finish.It's a little bit tacky when layered with other skin care products but when you use it alone it doesn't feel like that. It instantly controls the sebum production of my pores and remains oil-free for about 2-3hrs, I definitely noticed that it lessen the amount of sebum secretion compared when I'm not using this serum. At first use I felt a 'lifted'/tightened effect on my cheeks after application,but after the next 3days I never felt it,maybe my skin had already used to it. My pores also look diminished when using this product, but when it's very humid my pores are still visible. I like this product and will continue to use this daily.



Thank you so much to Kevin and Swanicoco for sending this product to me. For more information and updates about Swanicoco you may follow there official Instagram account @swanicoco.en.

Thank you so much for reading my blog. 'Till next time!😘💕

Xoxo,
Jurain❤



Swanicoco Swans2 Unboxing
Swanicoco The Bio Nature Daily Mask Review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate