Skip to main content

Benton Snail Bee High Content Skin|Review


Hi loves! Benton products are one of the Korean brands that got my interest. If you're following me in Instagram you'll know that it's one of the products that are staple in my routine. I'd been using Benton Snail Bee High Content Skin in my routine for 6months now at bedtime so I think it's now time to share my thoughts about it. I still have 1/4 of the products left so it will really goes a long way to use. I'm actually eyeing its essence version but it's out of stock so I go for this version. I got this in Althea Korea for only P885 from my Fan of the Month haul.


Brand Talk
"Benton" is a South Korean brand that is inspired and named after the movie 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' in which Benjamin Button grows younger with time. In the movie, Benjamin has no choice but to leave his love,Daisy as he becomes younger. What if Daisy could also turn back time on her physical appearance, wouldn't she be happier?

It may just be a fictional movie,but wouldn't most people have the same desire to be young again? Benton's desires to restore your skin back to it's original, healthy condition with healthy recipes, rather than to give temporary effects with harmful ingredients. Also, Benton presents freshly made products by sticking to small batch production.


What I love about Benton products is it's made of simple,honest and natural ingredients that's good even for sensitive skin. Snail Bee High Content got my interest because of its bee venom ingredient which I think is good for skin firming and plumping.

Snail Bee High Content Skin is an alcohol-free,thickener-free, water-free toner and made of nor harmful chemicals,it restore damaged skin and improve skin barrier.
It contains snail Secretion filtrate that contains mucin and collagen that helps to firm skin and replenished damaged skin.

Main Ingredients:
🌿Snail Secretion Filtrate
🌿Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water
🌿RH Oligopeptide 1(EGF)
🌿Bee Venom
🌿Hollyhock Roots


Packaging: made of durable and light plastic deep brown bottle that has a pump type dispenser. I love pump type dispensers because its hygienic and easy to dispense product.It comes with brown old paper cartoon box packaging that has its ingredients and other details about the product.

Content:150ml

Scent Color and Texture: it has a faint bitter scent that similar to FTEs,and has a clear watery texture.
Thoughts: I'm very satisfied with this toner, it's scent-wise and non-drying to skin, I find it soothing when my skin was irritated or have breakouts. It feels like it calms my skin ,lessen the inflammation and prevent it from getting breakouts thanks to its natural derived salicylic acid, it also prepares my skin to absorb the next products that I'll be using. It absorbs in seconds without leaving a sticky nor oily residue which is ideal for my oily skin. I didn't experienced any discomforts or irritations while using this product, it's indeed good for sensitive skin. Because my skin loves this product, I'm looking forward to try its essence version.

Full Ingredients:
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide,rh-Oligopeptide-1,Bee Venom,Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract,Salix Alba(Willow) Bark Extract,Plantago Asiatica Extract,Laminaria Digitata Extract,Ulmus Campestris (Elm)Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract,Usnea Barbata(Lichen) Extract, Althaea Rose Root Extract,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Bacillus Ferment, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan, Allantoin, Azelaic Acid, Adenosine

You might want to read:
Benton Papaya-D Sun Cream Review

Thanks for reading,I hope you'll find this helpful!😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate