Skip to main content

Tia'm Face Guard Cream |Review


Hi lovelies! Have you tried the latest product of Tia'm? Last month of November I got in touch with Tia'm and they let me try there newest product the Face Guard Cream.When Tia'm posted a sneak peak of this product on there Instagram page I actually becomes interested about this cream because it shields everything,pollutants,blue rays etc.and I thought that it's a perfect cream for me coz I'm always in front of my phone and tablet.


Luna of Tia'm was very kind sending me the product along with two miniature sizes of Sebum Drying Black Bubble Pack that I love and reviewed here and Trouble Drying Pink Bubble Pack that I never try before. Because the parcel got stuck in P.O I got this product 4weeks after they sent the products to me and I'd been using this product for 2 weeks now.


Brand Talk
Formerly known as C20, Tia'm has one simple mission: "Helping you to be more beautiful" This South Korean brand explores,all over the world,to find the best beauty products and introduce them to inspiring beauty explorers.

See the raindrops in the window? it's a stormy weather.

Face Guard Cream has a calming,moisture,anti-stress,CICA and barrier care.It helps reduces skin damage caused by air pollutants and strengthen skin barrier. Also,because it has broccoli extract this cream will effectively prevents blue light (380nm-495nm) from reaching the skin thereby preventing skin damage, sounds amazing right?
It also contains Panthenol that protects the skin from moisture loss and hold moisture for a long time. Propolis Extract provides rich nutrition and hydration as well as a variety of flavonoids to protect your skin from harmful pollution.Ceramide is a skin strengthening and Amaranth seed for anti aging benefits.
Wait there's more, it's star ingredient is Centella Asiatica Extract that contains 75% of this cream which is known for it's healing effect and has been effective for various skin problems. It helps repair skin from previous sun damage,and environmental damage,relieve scarring and prevent future blemishes.

Recommendations:Skin aging,dry skin, blemish skin and pigmentation.
Content: 50ml/1.7fl.oz
How to use: Smooth over face as the last step of your skincare routine. If you apply once again,you can get more plump and supple skin with strong skin barrier.



Packaging: it comes in light green color glass jar packaging and has a hologram shield design. It has also a plastic lid inside and comes with a large scooper.



Color,Scent and Texture: it has a white cream-jelly like texture and has a light sweet scent similar to Sebum Drying Black Bubble Pack.


Thoughts:
I have an oily acne prone skin so I hate heavy skin care products for my face, it's really hard for me to get the right moisturizing cream that will suit my skin.
I love this cream's texture, it's lightweight and absorbs fast. It's also doesn't feel tacky and greasy and leaves a moist silky slick finish on my skin and has a fresh feeling,one thing that I noticed is that it makes my skin look glowing.
This one is just right to moisturize my skin,those who has a dry skin types I recommend to put a second layer of this product to double its moisturizing effect.

Full Ingredients:
Centella Asiatica Extract, Butylene Glycol,Caprylyl Methicone,Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Niacinamide,Arachidyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Squalane,,1,2-Hexanediol, Propylene Glycol,Asiaticoside,Asiatic Acid,Madecassic Acid, Ceramide NP, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Rosa Davurica Bud Extract,Ligularia Fishceria Leaf Extract, Propolis Extract,Limnanthes Alba(Meadowfoam)Seed Oil,Camellia Japonica Seed Oil,Morning Oleifera Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract,Amaranthus Hypochondriacus Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol,Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol,PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate,Ammonium Acryloyldemithyl Taurate/VP Copolymer,PEG-240/HDI Copolymer bis-decyltetradeceth-20 ether,Octanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Artemisia Princeps Extract, Polysorbate 20, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.

I'm thankful to Luna and Tia'm for letting me try this product for an honest review. You may follow and like there official Facebook account tiam.kr and Instagram account @tiam_global.

Are you a fan of lightweight moisturizers too or you prefer heavy one?
Thank you so much for reading. Till next time!😘


Xoxo,
Jurain❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate