Skip to main content

Your BF Soap| Benton Dear My Best Friend Bar Review


Annyeong! I always feel excited to apply as Benton's tester when they recruiting testers for there new products because most of the products that I tried from them are great especially my favorite toner Benton Snail Bee High Content Skin .
This time I was choosen again to test there newest product Dear My Best Friend Bar,Benton provide this product to me for an honest review.
Knowing that it's a face and body bar I feel skeptical to use it in my face, because I always use separate cleanser for it. But then seeing that it's made of natural ingredients for sensitive skin and it's made for the whole family,I gave this product a try.


"Benton" is a South Korean brand that is inspired and named after the movie 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' in which Benjamin Button grows younger with time.
It may just be a fictional movie,but wouldn't most people have the same desire to be young again? Benton's desires to restore your skin back to it's original, healthy condition with healthy recipes, rather than to give temporary effects with harmful ingredients. Also, Benton presents freshly made products by sticking to small batch production.


Dear My Best Friend Bar is Benton's first naturally-derived cold press soap for face and body it's made with vegetable oil base and various botanical ingredients,which enables cleansing while moisturizing your skin. Saponified by mixing oils and sodium hydroxide at optimal temperature, beneficial ingredients of 8 vegetable oils (coconut oil,palm oil,olive oil etc.)and glycerin naturally generated by saponification remain intact in the soap,making it more moisturizing than other soaps.


This products key ingredients are Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Powder, it's rich in antioxidant polyphenols and minerals that helps to manage Sebum and dead skin cells. Avena Sativa (Oat)Kernel Flour is famous ingredients for eczema,it helps to keep skin moisturized and supple,removes sebum and dead skin cells. Calamine is famous for skin soothing properties,which is suitable even for sensitive skin. And Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil is know to contain phytocide,relieves skin stress and is excellent at skin improvement and soothing with antioxidant effect,along with Lavender oil it leaves skin comfortable and soothes.

Recommendation: for blemished and bumpy skin,dry and sensitive skin,oily skin,tired skin due to external stressors,and those who wants a healthy skin.
Where to buy:Style Korean $15 (affiliated link)
Content:85g


Packaging: 
I like it's packaging ,which is inspired by a post card or letter from a best friend or love ones which means it was a gift that's made with love.
When you open it,it was sealed in plastic container which has the same design as its cartoon box. I like that it's cartoon box has its full ingredients,and details regarding the soap.


This product is also cruelty-free.
I like it that it comes with a handy foaming net that can also be use as it's storage where you can just hang the soap bar to dry.


Color,Scent and Texture:
I love the scent of this product which is a mixture of oils and herbs. It's contains dark brown color bits which is the Cocoa Seed powder that I think is designed for soft exfoliation.


It's handy foaming net is also helpful to create a foam when you want the soap to be foamy,but I prefer to use it directly without the foam 'coz I really love the soap's slippery texture that glides while cleansing. I also adore the soap bar's design it look so pretty and reminds me of handmade luxury soaps.It has a hard texture and doesn't turn soft even I already using this for 19 days.


(After 19days of using)


Thoughts:
First of all I love everything about this soap bar,it just look luxurious and smells so good.
At first use,it feels so moisturizing and my skin feels soft and clean without the dryness after rinsing.
Then,after several days of using it in my face twice a day,the moisturizing effect while  cleansing is consistent but once I rinsed my face it feels so squeaky clean but it's not tight actually. I dont want a squeaky clean feeling in the morning so I decided to use it only in the evening for a deep face cleansing, I still recommend to do double cleansing with Dear My Best Friend Bar soap especially when using waterproof make-ups.
In 19 days of using Dear My Best Friend Bar in my face and body, noticed that my skin looks glowing and feels softer,photos below are my bare face wearing nothing and you can actually see the difference. I can't say that it prevents my skin from getting acne because I still get some break outs anywhere in my face.
I like using this soap more for my body than my face because I noticed that it effectively prevents me from getting body odor,and it's very mild for my skin and non-drying for my body.


Full Ingredients:


I'm thankful to @bentoncosmetic for this great opportunity to try there newest product,Dear My Best Friend Bar Soap.

Thank you guys for reading, and I hope this review will be helpful to you.😘💕


Xoxo,
Jurain❤

Did you also tried this soap?do you love soap bar for your face? Hit me up!

You can also read:
https://jurainspeachyscarf.blogspot.com/2017/07/benton-papaya-d-sun-creamreview.html?m=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate