Skip to main content

Be Healthy and Fab with Lifestyle Gourmet Market


Hi lovelies,happy weekend!If you've been following my posts in Instagram @peachbeauty23 you will see there my post about my Beautymnl haul, where I used my P1000 beautymnl credits (gifted to me by the shop) to shop anything that I want. I bought two new products to try,the Colourpop lippies and Lifestyle Gourmet All Natural Dark Chocolate Bar it taste so yummy that's why I also planning to purchase other products from them, luckily Lifestyle Gourmet Market noticed my post and offer me to try there other products too,and yay!they sent me these yummy goodies.
 Sorry lovelies, it's my first time blogging food so please bare with me.😁


Lifestyle Gourmet Market is a proudly Filipino made brand that creates products that are all natural or all organic like granolas,trail mix,protein bars, and so much more. These products are packed with energy, and healthy benefits.

As a sweet tooth person it's hard to be healthy when eating sweets especially chocolates that's obviously my weakness,so tasting my very first  Lifestyle Gourmet' All Natural Dark Chocolate Bar is very satisfying because aside from being yummy it's also healthy,sorry I haven't post a solo photo of it as I immediately snacked it with my two girls but it really taste good and reminds me of my late granny's champorado that she's always making using her home-made tablea.

Lifestyle Gourmet Market generously sent me Strawberry Yogurt Granola,All Natural Cashew Butter Bar and Oatmeal Granola Honey Bar,Pomelo Trail Mix,Hike Trail mix and Sunrise Trail Mix.All these products look so enticing at first glance and after I took photos of these products we immediately munched them all.😁



Lifestyle Gourmet Market Strawberry Yogurt Granola


Net Weight: 8.8oz(250g)

"Strawberries and Yoghurt Chips makes a divine combination further enhanced with unique healthy sweetness of maple syrup raises this granola to an elite category of it's own."


I love pairing it with my favorite low-fat milk, the crunchiness of granola and creaminess of the milk are superb,yet I also love snacking it all by itself. The taste of strawberry,yogurt and maple syrup blended out so well.


The mixture of cashews,oats,sunflower seeds and dried fruit that is coated in maple syrup is something different for me than ordinary granolas that I tried.
TBH I usually get bored when eating granolas at breakfast but this one is exciting to eat.


Ingredients: 
whole grain rolled oats,roasted cashews,roasted sunflower seeds,maple syrup,honey,coconut chips,dried strawberries, dried cranberries,yogurt chips,coconut oil,natural strawberry flavor.







All Natural Oatmeal Granola Honey Bar


Net Weight:1.4oz(40g)


"An exquisite combination of granola and honey lays the foundation for this special bar which features choicest selection of dried fruits including pineapple, raisins and cranberry"


It's so crunchy and not too sweet for me and the taste of dried fruit blends nicely on the granola base.


See the texture?Droll!


Full Ingredients:
Whole Grain Rolled Oats,Roast Almonds,Rice Syrup,Roasted Cashews,Virgin Organic Coconut Oil,Dried Cantaloupe,Dried Pineapple,Raisins,Dried Cranberry,Rice Krispies,Muscovado,Raw Honey,Cinnamon,Salt





All Natural Cashew Butter Cashew


Net Weight: 1.4 oz (40g)


"A creamy roasted cashew nut base supplemented with the reputed goodness of almonds and a hint of cantaloupe. This delectable bar is  cohesively blended with virgin coconut oil and a refreshing sprinkle of cinnamon."




Among all the granola bars that I tried this one is my favorite! It's the first time that I tried a cashew nuts granola bar,it taste very unique and heavenly.

It's not very sweet  and the combination of lots of cashews,almonds, and sunflower seeds taste so great and it's sweet dried cantaloupe twist just balance its nutty texture and sweetness of the product and it has more nuts and contains only few oats.


I really love this one and you will also love it if you love nutty bars,will surely repurchase this one.


Ingredients: 
Roasted Cashews,Roasted Almonds,Dried Cantaloupe,Raw Honey,Roasted Sunflower Seeds,Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Virgin Organic Coconut Oil,Muscovado, Cinnamon,Flaxseed Flour,Salt.





Pomelo Trail Mix


Net Weight:1.5oz/42.5g



"Pomelo Peels power this trail mix to boost the immunity of your skin cells because it’s high in zinc, magnesium and vitamin c. Enriched by almond slivers, dried papaya, pineapple and pumpkin seeds this trail mix is the superfood for supple and radiant skin"


It's a one of a kind trail mix because of its pomelo peel, I never knew that pomelo peel will taste good like this because I never experienced eating pomelo peels in my whole life.



This product is actually a symphony of citrusy,sweet and savory flavor of dried fruits,seeds and nuts.



Sunrise Trail Mix


Net Weight:1.5oz/42.5g


"This of Trail Mix is an elite all fruit combination, it is a perfect blend of natural sweetness and the delicious citrus sour flavor. The boost of anti-oxidants from the vitamin C will enhance the vibrancy of your youth. This is a great option to sprinkle on your granola or just to eat on it’s own as a snack."



It's the sweetest of among the three trail mix that I tasted. Now I know why it's called Sunrise because it's sweetness and a bit of citrusy flavor will brighten up your day.


This would also be great to add when baking fruit cakes.


Ingredients: 
Dried Cantaloupe, Honey Dew Peel, Dried Mango, Kiwi, Lemon Drops, Palm Seeds, Strawberries, Dried Tomato





Hike Trail Mix

  
Net Weight:1.5oz/42.5g


 "Here's an energy boosting Trail Mix.Besides being packed with protein, this Trail Mix contains heart healthy substances like unsaturated fats, Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber and vitamin E. Hike is great for people who are always on the go and need that energy boost."


When all my favorite fruits and nuts are mixed up!  Hike is my favorite among the 3 Trail Mix, I really love it coz it taste so good and it doesn't contain salt so it really taste natural.


I also recommend to snack it while studying,it's a good brain booster too. Would surely repurchase this product.


Ingredients:
Roasted Peanuts, Roasted Cashews, Roasted Sunflower, Roasted Almonds, Cranberries and Raisins


Overall:
I love how high in quality the product is and all taste soo good and natural, this are better alternative to candies and junk foods. My faves are Strawberry Yogurt Granola,All Natural Cashew Butter Bar and Hike Trail mix. I highly recommend these products and will surely repurchase it.

A huge thanks to Lifestyle Gourmet Market for these amazing healthy treats.

Thank you so much for reading,till next time!

Be healthy and beautiful always.

Xoxo,
Jurain💞

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate