Skip to main content

Get Glowin' with Pixi Glow Tonic| Review


Hello lovelies! It's been a week since I posted a skincare review, today I will share to you my thoughts about the cult favorite, best selling toner Pixi Glow Tonic.


It was one of my dream to have a Pixi Glow Tonic with my own name written on its bottle like the one that I saw on famous beauty blogger's posts and I was very lucky and surprised to received this from Pixi.
OMG,dream come true!


This was the most amazing surprise gifts that I ever had this new year. You may also read my post about there Pixi Rose Essence Collection here.

I still can't believe that I have this famous Glow Tonic with my name labeled on its super huge pump type bottle,I really love it.


Claims:
Pixi Glow Tonic is formulated with 5% Glycolic Acid that gently exfoliates,effectively remove the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion,revealing brighter fresher skin,it has also Aloe Vera that hydrates and soothes skin,Ginseng that energizes complexion and botanical extracts.

It's an instant glow enhancer that exfoliates,brightens and smoothes skin.
It's alcohol free and not tested on animals.

Recommendation: Great for all skin types

It is recommended that prior to exposure to the sun,users cover areas with AHAs have been applied with sunscreen.Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.

Content:500ml/17fl.oz


Packaging:it comes with a beautiful golden box with green ribbon. It's so pretty when you open it and it comes with a green pump dispenser that's hygienic to use. The bottle itself was huge made of plastic material with a reddish color and has a green label. And what makes it so especial is that my name was written on its label,I really love it.


Color,Scent and Texture: it has a clear color,with a light floral scent. The consistency is watery,glides smoothly and absorbs easily without a sticky feel.


Thoughts:
At first week of use I start it every night with a cotton pad but I felt that my skin starts to feel dry so since then I use it every other night and the miracle starts to work. My break outs starts to dry and disappear,I still get break outs tho but it's only few and hormonal, only smaller ones unlike before that they grew large and cystic. I also felt that my skin was smoother and softer than before especially on the sides of my cheeks,I really love this toner and the glow that I get while using this product. I just never forget to wear sunscreen at day time to prevent my skin from getting sunburn.

Full Ingredients:
Water,Glycol Acid,Butylene Glycol,Glycerin,Sodium Hydroxide,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water,Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract,Hexylene Glycol,Fructose,Glucose,Sucrose,Urea,Dextrin,Alanine,Glutamic Acid,Aspartic Acid,Hexyl Nicotinate,Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin,Disodium EDTA,Biotin, Panthenol,PPG-26-Buteth-26,PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Phenoxyethanol,Fragrance,Caramel,Red4(Cl 14700)

I just got discovered a Holy Grail product for my breakouts and I'm so thankful to Pixi Beauty for sending out a huge bottle to me because I just can't live without Glow Tonic from now on and also thankful for the opportunity to try it.

What's your holy Grail product?
Thank you so much for reading,I hope this review will help you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate