Skip to main content

Leegeehaam Hope 5a Control Cream| Review


Hi lovelies,just wanna share to you my review about the new cream that I'd been using for 3 weeks now. It's the Leegeehaam Hope 5a Control Cream that Leisha of Leegeehaam sent me for a review, it's the first time that I tried a product from this brand so I really got excited when they sent me this cream.


About Brand
Leegeehaam is a cosmeceutical pioneer in Korea,backed by leading dermatologist,Leegeehaam(LGH) Cosmetics,formerly Leejiham(LJH) Cosmetics,was irst established in year 2000 and it pioneered the concept of cosmeceutical in Korea with its innovative and advanced products,each specialized in treating specific skin concern.


With its slogan, "Beauty is Clever" it is sustaining the best efferts to develop advanced and effective,yet safe and clever skin care for delivering enhanced appearance to every person.

What is more, Leegeehaam (LGH) Research & Development Center is playing an important role in developing more professional skincare by carrying out systematic and scientific research on formula to create highly sought-after products around the world.


Description:
Leegeehaam Hope 5a Control Cream is a lightweight mineral oil-free technology with patented special formula of LGH is combined together to provide the optimal oil and shine control effect. It is a strongly recommended cream for those who have shiny skin surface but dehydrated inside.
5a Control line was named after a hormone called "5 Alpha Reductase",which causes abnormal sebum production if imbalanced, the patented and mineral oil free formula of 5 Alpha Control series offers the perfect solution for controlling skin oil and shine. Morover,it not only removes the unnecessary sebum but at the same time,soothes skin from inflammation to relieve skin trouble,leaving it heathy and refined.


Key ingredients are Witch Hazel that tightens the widened pores and Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice that soothes and relieves acne/troubled skin.


Size:50g
How to use: Apply an appropriate amount on face, morning and night.



Packaging: it has a simple and minimalist packaging,a white sturdy and lightweight  plastic jar with a flesh tone strip. It has a plastic lid inside to prevent the product from spilling,it doesn't comes with spatula or scooper tho so I use my own spatula. The cartoon box has its slogan Beauty is Clever,and I appreciated that ingredients and other product information are written in English.



Color,Scent and Texture: it has a gel-cream consistency with a pale orange color that is according to Leegeehaam is after the color of hormone 5a Alpha Reductase. I find the scent of this cream too strong for my liking at first usage but after several days I get used to it and non bothering at all.


Thoughts:
This cream was recommended by Leegeehaam for oily, dehydrated skin types that's why I eagerly wanted to try this. I use this cream twice a day, it looks thick yet feels lightweight when applied on skin and leaves a velvety finish,this cream didn't clogged up my pores and feels highly moisturizing but not greasy or sticky at all which I really love about this cream. In the morning I use this before my sunscreen on and it stays nicely underneath my make-up and it really controls my oily skin through out the day, when I use this at night I woke up next in the morning with a shiny t-zone area but when I rinsed it off it reveals a plump, softer and radiant skin. I think this cream will goes a long way because I only need few amount of this enough to moisturize my skin.I highly recommend this cream, and I think this will also be nice for all skin types.

Full Ingredient:
Water, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Oleanolic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Bisabolol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopherol, Beta-Sitosterol, Capryloyl Glycine, Sarcosine, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glucose, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance


What do you guys think about it?Thank you so much for reading and have a great weekend!

Xoxo!💟

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate