Skip to main content

My Relaxing Weekend with Lola's Apothecary| Review


Hi lovelies,humid and hot weather and the smokes from vehicles are one of the factors that causes me stress,luckily my home is far from the city so I only go to that place twice a week to shop but because it's already school days my kids and I need to travel back and forth to school four times.So every weekend and sometimes at night,I really love to pamper and de-stress myself with a relaxing shower and body massage using an essential oil.


Essential oil is a concentrated hydrophobic liquid extracted from a plant,it is called essential because it contains the essence of the plants fragrance.Essential oils are often use for relaxation,beauty rituals and natural remedy for some illnesses.


The essential oils that I currently using and loving in my relaxing ritual is the Sweet Lullaby Soothing Body and Massage oil and Tranquil Isle Relaxing Bath and Shower Oil from Lola's Apothecary,they are very kind and generous for sending these over to me all the way from Devon, England.



Brand Story:

Lola's Apothecary was founded by Lola who loves to conjure up homemade potions,her fragrant things was sought via word of a mouth after gifting it to a friend.Then soon joined by Dominic an intrepid soul who shares Lola's vision of beauty and grace.Together they run Lola's Apothecary on a picturisque cattle farm in Devon, in between cooking, tending to the vegetable garden and lashings of clothed creams.

Lola's Apothecary has been awarded the Butterfly Mark™ by Positive Luxury for a company wide commitment to sustainability.There products are 100%natural,handmade,organic and vegan,please refer on this link for more info about Lola's Apothecary.



Tranquil Isle Relaxing Bath and Shower Oil




Description:

At the therapeutic heart of this Bath & Shower Oil is Tranquil Isle,a grounding blend with a sleepy heart of lavender and Roman camomile,supported by an earthy base of cedarwood and vetivert,subtly brightened by a whisper of lemon in the top note. This scent evokes a sense of deep oceanic calm as you drift away across a sea of lavender-the kind of safety and tranquility that is experienced in restful solutude.All our 100% natural fragrances are composed of the finest pure essential oils.



Healing Ingredients

  • Sweet Almond Oil is a good source of Vitamin E,is easily absorbed with excellent emollient property.Kind on sensitive skin and great for strong, healthy nails.
  • Grapeseed Oil is high in omega6,and is easily absorbed to nourish the skin.
  • Beta Carotene boosts cell turnover to promote skin healing.
  • Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that repairs free radical damage and improves skin elasticity.
  • Lavender is one of nature's most believed calming herbs since Roman times. Relieves stress and eases headache. Also a powerful antiseptic to aid healing.
  • Roman Camomile is a gentle yet powerful sedative. Its anti-inflammatory action soothes sensitive skin.
  • Vetivert reduces nervous tension and promotes relaxation,an effective sleep aid.


Content:100ml

Price:£40-100ml and £70-250ml in Lola's Apothecary


Packaging: I love this classical luxurious glass bottle packaging with a wooden cap,this reminds me of Merlin Series where wizards and witches uses this kind of bottle to put there  magical potions.This bottle with lavender buds looks beautiful to look inside. All the details about the shower oil are also printed on this bottle.



Thoughts:
I find this oil light and not too greasy after I applied it on my skin,a teaspoon of this product is really powerful and would be enough to use in every bath.Because I bath in shower, I applied first this oil on my decolette area and arms before I shower. It smells so fresh and invigorating at the same time relaxes me,it takes me into an enchanting woody forest with greenery when I closes my eyes while showering with Tranquil Isle.




Sweet Lullaby Perfume Oil Deluxe Roll-on



Description:
At the soothing heart of this Body and Massage Oil is Sweet lullLul,our 'hug in a bottle' fragrance.People who dislike lavender are often converted by Sweet Lullaby.Its sweetnes comes from vanilla and sweet orange,grounded by patchouli,with spicy ylang ylang wrapping an exotic comfort blanket around French lavender.All our 100%natural fragrances are composed if the finest pure essential oils.



Healing Ingredients
  • Rosehip CO2 is a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and Omega 3,6 and 9 for skin regeneration.
  • Clinically proven to effectively erase trecth marks,age spots and fine lines.
  • Argan oil is one of nature's richest sources of Vitamin E for powerful antioxidant action.Potent plant sterols help heal scar tissue and repair sun damage. Improves skin texture and boosts radiance.
  • Sweet Almond Oil is a good source of Vitamin E,easily absorbed with excellent property,kind on sensitive skin and great for strong,healthy nails.
  • Peach Kernel Oil is a light yet nourishing oil that improves hair texture and shine.
  • Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant to repaurfree radical damage and improves skin elasticity.
  • Lavender is one of nature's most beloved calming herbs since Roman times.Relieves stress and eases headache.Also a powerful antiseptic to aid healing.
  • Vanilla is euphoric and comforting,promotes a sense of well being and tranquility.Soothes inflammation and rich in antioxidants.Also an aphrodisiac!
  • Ylang Ylang eases stress and anxiety,helps lower blood pressure.Balances sebum production,stimulates the scalp to aid hair growth.
  • Sweet Orange is uplifting yet calming. Also cleansing,stimulating and toning,effect on cellulite and helps ease indigestion.

Content: 10-12ml
Price: £20 here


Packaging: it has a luxurious clear glass packaging that can fit into your purse. It is also decorated with a lavender flower inside. The product is easy to dispense and no drips because it's a roll-on dispenser,perfect for traveling.



Thoughts: I'm honestly in-love with the scent of this massage oil,it was sweet,and calming scent. I love applying this on my arms,hands and legs at night time and it makes me fell asleep. The product is light,and non greasy leaving my skin soft and smooth,truly a skin pampering treat.




Clementine Calamity Relaxing Wellness Tea



Lola's Apothecary also sent me a sachet of there tea for me to taste,first of all it's the first time that I've seen a tea bag that's colorful and fancy inside,it makes me excited to brew and drink it.



A relaxing herbal blend of calming flowers, supercharged with adaptogens,to support your system in times of stress.Sunny orange and fruity apple on a delicious base of antioxidant rich honeybush.


Price:£12-£22 in Lola's Apothecary



Packaging:a glossy yellow color paper sachet with floral design,the pyramid tea bags are made of biodegradable material,tho once brewed it didn't totally strain all the the leaves but I don't mind.



The aroma of oranges and apples welcomes me after I brewed the tea,feels so enticing to drink.Even the taste is very delicate,I can taste the mixture of fruits and flowers in every sip and the citrusy notes. This is so relaxing and a bit different from the usual tea that I'd been drinking,this feels special and did I forget to mention that it's caffeine-free.



Overall:I truly enjoyed Lola's Apothecary treat,this products are worthy to buy and gives a luxurious experience in your own home,no need to travel or went to spa to feel pamper and feel especial.

I hope you guys have also a relaxing and pampering weekend.See you on my next post.💞😘

Xoxo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate