Skip to main content

My Travel Bag with Pixi's Rose-Infused Skin Treats


Hi lovelies, I am so excited to share to you this Pixi Travel Bag that I got from Pixi by Petra several weeks ago. This is my first ever jet-setter bag and I'm so excited to use this!
I love travelling, because I love to explore new places, taste different cuisines and witness different cultures from all over the world.

Here's some throwback of my travels:

This was 6 years ago in Shenzhen China,my first out of country travel.😊
Ofcourse, if you visit mainland,you must also visit HK: Victoria's Harbour Hong Kong, sadly I can't find a photo of me with this place.

Now that I have 2 kids, I only travel within Bicol.😄 But it's still enjoyable to explore new places even though it's only an out of town trip.



Every details on this bag just look so perfect from the zipper’s handle to its rose design body which has a touch of feminine and sophistication. It has two large transparent compartments inside to fit in your skin care products or other large things, there is also a small opaque pocket too where you may put your secret things such as napkin, cards, pocket money or jewelries.

But wait, there’s more, what's the best thing with this Pixi Travel Bag is that it contains 9 ultra luxe Rose-infused skin treats for your beauty travel need. Whoah! I truly felt so ecstatic when I saw this skin care products, which I've been eyeing for so long.

Roses has lots of benefits to our skin and it is my most favorite ingredient in skin care products. "Roses are not just give a heavenly scent but will also make your skin beautiful. Roses han and are high in vitamin e so it's very moisturizing." [source www.rd.com ]

Now, if you love travelling, you must not forget to bring this must-have Rose-infused skin treats to keep your skin moist, hydrated and glowing.




Makeup Melting Cleansing Cloths 10 wipes
"This no-rinse, pre-moistened cleansing cloths will conveniently removes your makeup anytime, anywhere while balances your skin.
This product is infused with chamomile, grape seed oil and rose extract to soothe and hydrate your skin."
Available on there site for only
£10 in bigger size of 40 wipes here.




Rose Cream Cleanser 135ml
"A soothing, nourishing and gentle cream cleanser with mineral rich mud that helps to strengthen and soften your skin. It has rose and avocado for skin conditioning, chamomile and aloe vera to soothe and hydrate. This is great for all skin types, including sensitive skin."
Available on there site here for only £18.




Rose Tonic 100ml
"Naturally soothing and rich in nutrients, this tonic helps to tone, balance pH, minimize redness and calm skin. Rehydrates, replenishes and refreshes. A rose hydrosol based toner that hydrates and neutralizes skin. This tonic normalizes hydration levels and gently removes any impurities."
Available here for £10




Rose Caviar Essence 45ml
"Encapsulated flower oils suspended in a weightless serum-essence melt onto skin. Delivers fresh botanicals to nourish and hydrate, restoring skin's brightness for immediate and long term radiance. Formulated with antioxidant rich natural oils, this formula will soften, refine and tone."

Available here for £26





Rose Flash Balm 45ml
"This radiance-boosting balm is the ultimate pick-me-up for tired, lackluster skin helping with signs of fatigue in a flash.
This 3-in-1,oil-free, quick absorbing formula instantly moisturizes and brightens and is great as a revitalizing mask as well as a primer to prep skin for perfect makeup application."

Available here for £26





Rose Ceramide Cream 50ml
"This ultra-rich cream is infused with Ceramides and Rose Oil to deeply hydrate the skin for a healthier, more supple appearance and feel. Antioxidant-rich botanicals help to improve skin’s elasticity while protecting against environmental aggressors. 
Rich, luxurious formula delivers deep, long lasting nourishment. Powerful antioxidants help fortify skin and protect against free-radicals. Quickly absorbs, improving skin’s elasticity and feel.
With Rose Flower Oil that nourishes & restores. Ceramides that provide time-release moisture and Probiotics that protect & balances the skin."
Available here for £24




Rose Oil Blend 30ml
"A luxe, ultra-nourishing oil that rejuvenates, restores and renews skin's luminosity.
This botanical blend is infused with a powerful complex of youth-preserving oils to help improve skin's elasticity and glow. With sweet almond, rosehip, jojoba, pomegranate seed, and rose geranium oils that nourish the complexion leaves skin comforted and smooth to the touch."
Available here for £26




Makeup Fixing Mist 80ml
"All-over setting spray for longer-wearing makeup 
and keeps it from moving, melting, and settling into fine lines or pores. The rose water and green tea infused formula comforts, protects and balances skin for a fresh face. Extends and refreshes makeup, hydrates and balances. Sets makeup adds a soft-focus finish."
Available here for £16



Rose Glow Mist 80ml 
"This dual-phase elixir is packed with essential fatty acids and antioxidants, leaving skin with a natural glow. It helps to moisturise skin, improve elasticity and provide free radical protection. It has Rose Oil that moisturises & restores. Argan Oil that hydrates & smoothes. Avocado Oil is an excellent source of fatty acids & antioxidants.
Packed with 7 flower oils, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this dual-phase elixir leaves skin with a natural glow. It moisturizes the skin, improves elasticity and provides free radical protection."

Available here for £16



Thoughts:

So far, I'm loving every single skin care products from Pixi Beauty. From the nine rose-infused skin treats in this travel bag, I already tried the Rose Caviar Essence, Rose Flash Balm, Rose Glow Mist, Makeup Fixing Mist, and Rose Oil Blend. 
Rose Caviar Essence is such a lightweight, non sticky essence. This is not just a pretty texture and heavenly rosy scent, it also soothes, and hydrates on my skin making it look radiant.
I love Rose Flash Balm  because it hydrates and add a boost of moisture and nourishment on my skin makes it look healthy. It's also good to use before applying makeup as it creates a smooth canvas for applying your foundation. This one is also my Mom's favorite moisturizer and she said that she love this product and she'll definitely gonna repurchase this in Pixi Boutique when she visits UK. 
Rose Glow Mist hydrates, moisturizes and truly adds a glow on my skin, definitely one of the best mist so far. And you must try it if you love a healthy looking glow. 
Makeup Fixing Mist is now my on my holy grail list, it makes my makeup stays longer and keep my face look fresh all day- a savior for your makeup glitches. 
Rose Oil Blend is not just for your face but also for the whole body, I tried using this on the tips of my hair and my tangled and frizzy hair becomes manageable now so glad that I tried this multitasking oil.
Overall, I truly love Pixi Rose-infused Skin Treats, all these products has a lovely rosy scent that I love. I can't wait to try the other products in this travel bag. And don't you know that these rose-infused Pixi by Petra skin treats are all paraben-free, cruelty-free and suitable for all skin types?




Comments

  1. Pixi Rose Flash Balm works really well for me can I order a tube from you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!thank you for visiting my page. You can order on Pixi's website https://pixibeauty.co.uk/ :)

      Delete
  2. My skin looks younger and fresher after using Pixi Rose Flash Balm I highly recommended it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate