Skip to main content

2NDESIGN Springy Peeling Gel Tone Up Boost Review


Hello lovelies, today's review is about 2NDESIGN Springy Peeling Gel Tone Up Boost!

What is peeling gel? Peeling gel works as a physical or manual exfoliant but some peeling gel do contains chemical and enzyme exfoliant. It contains ingredients that interact with any oil sitting on your skin, and clump up with some friction. This products clumping ingredient is soft cellulose that clumps act like the grains in a scrub, but they’re much softer and less scratchy. This means that they’re gentler on your skin, as well as more thorough than your standard scrub.


2NDESIGN Springy Peeling Gel Tone Up Boost is described as a mild peeling gel that cares the dead skin cells, turning your skin brighter and smoother. Natural origin cellulose and skin friendly ingredient gently cares for your skin. Contains trehalose, allantoin, centella asiatica extract will effectively moisturize your skin.

Key Ingredients:

  • Trehalose- protects the skin and prevent moisture evaporation
  • Allantoin- moisturizing, soothing and trouble care ingredient
  • Centella asiatica extract- keeps the oil/water balance of the skin and improves the skin trouble
  • Gold extract- prevents skin pigmentation and improves your skin tone pure and bright
  • Green tea extract- trouble care and moisturizing agent
  • Vitamin Tree Fruit Extract- Vitamin C that's 200x more than apple and Vitamin E that's 5x more than lemon, anti aging


Price: $5.80 at Roseroseshop, $9.86 at Jolse

How to use:
Wipe of water after cleansing, take an appropriate amount and gently apply to the entire face, excluding eyes and mouth. Gently massage, wash with lukewarm water.

Product's packaging is in a soft squeezed tube that's same with other 2ndesign product its design is elegant and minimalist. This product contains 120 ml that will goes a long way.


It has a creamy consistency that feels gritty when you spread it on skin, the product is spreadable and when massage on skin it forms a white stuff that rolls off which is the cellulose that clumps together to exfoliate. It has a mild scent that's a mixture of bergamot and other stuff in this product.

I always use chemical exfoliants to exfoliate my skin but I already tried a peeling gel before and it also works on my skin.
Last night is the third time that I used this product and I only use this twice a week, I can say that this really feels gentle on skin, there's no feeling of over peeled or tingling sensation. The brightening effect that it gives after rinsing my face is real, my skin looks even-toned. I love how it made my skin feels soft and smooth like baby's butt. It also made my base makeup looks smooth, unlike before when I haven't used this product yet there's always white patches on my nose and cheeks and I really have difficulties to make my makeup application smooth and even.
However, every time that I use this at night, I noticed that I always got 1-2 tiny bumps on my cheeks in the morning and it heals after 2-3 days the moment that I don't exfoliate using this peeling gel and it comes back again in the morning after I exfoliate at night. I don't know if it has an ingredient that made my skin acting up or I over rubbed my skin. I really wanna love this product because it really made my skin soft, and my makeup looks smooth but getting tiny bumps is also not nice- your result may vary.
Overall, this product is actually a good one and really does it job and it's better and gentle than beads or scrubs. But even though it's gentle, this is not for those who has active break outs or cystic acne. I recommend this product for those who's looking for a gentle mechanical exfoliant and if you are sensitive to chemical exfoliant give this product a try.

Full Ingredients:
Water, Cellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trehalose, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Arginine, Disodium EDTA

More 2ndesign review: 
https://jurainspeachyscarf.blogspot.com/2019/06/2ndesign-restore-soothing-first-lip.html
https://jurainspeachyscarf.blogspot.com/2019/06/2ndesign-first-cleansing-oil-pure-and.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate