Skip to main content

Pixi Rose Oil Blend Review

 

Hi lovelies, today's review is about the face oil that I currently obsessed about, it's the Pixi Rose Oil Blend!

This product was gifted to me by Pixi Beauty along with the other rose infused skin treats.

Pixi Rose Oil Blend is described as a powerful youth preservative, this luxe oil blend is a rich source of botanical extracts and vitamin E, helping to protect, nourish and strengthen. Skin is rejuvenated and elasticity is improved, resulting in healthy, plump and luminous skin. Best for all skin types.

Key Ingredients:
Rose oil- Precious youth-preserving oil.
Pomegranate oil- Antioxidant & vitamin packed
Rose Geranium Oil- tones & balances

Price: £26.00 Pixi Beauty
How to use:
Use AM & PM daily. Massage 2 or 3 drops onto cleansed, toned skin. For extra hydration & glow, add 1 or 2 drops to your moisturizer before applying.


Packaging:
Gorgeous in sleek green bottle accentuated in gold fonts makes this bottle looks so luxe. You only need to replace its golden cap with a dropper that also comes inside its box. The box has its ingredients list and information about the face oil. Its bottle contains 30 ml of rose oil blend.


Scent & Texture
Its scent is not that kind of scent that I can smell in rose perfumes that smells sweet and floral, it smells like pure extract of roses with other blended scents into it. It has a thin, runny consistency that's slippery and easy to spread. I only need 1-2 drops of this for my whole face.


My Thoughts & Review
Having an oily skin keeps me out from trying a facial oil, usually face oils feels heavy, emphasizes my pores and worst, it sometimes breaks me out. I used this product before on the tips of my frizzy hair and it made my tresses manageable. But I only started using this rose oil blend 3 weeks ago on my face, when the weather started becomes cooler at night and my skin feels like lacking of moisture after I used PHA daily. This oil feels light but highly moisturizing and nourishing, it feels like I didn't apply oil on my skin that's how light it is but when I touches my skin the oil is in there. This product acts like a skin blanket, it seals the product that I put on my face while adding a boost of moisture on my skin. Whenever I use this product at night, I always woke up with a shiny face, but after I washed my face it reveals a softer and glowing skin.

Overall, this is such an amazing face oil, it is multitasking and my oily skin loves this. It didn't break me out and I think this is also perfect for all skin types. I will definitely continue to use this whenever my skin needs a boost of moisture. The only problem that I had with this product are the ants, they seem attracted to its scent so better put this in fridge or in place that ants can't be reach. I highly recommend this Rose Oil Blend and will surely repurchase this.

Full Ingredients: 
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate