Skip to main content

Masking Time| B&Soap My Secret!Sea Water Mask



Masking time! Tonight's mask is B&Soap My Secret! Sea Water Mask, it's the first time that I tried Sea water which I thought "why not give it a try?" cause I'm curious of what it can do to my skin and since it's price is also very cheap. They​ get the sea water from the 200m deep sea water part of Ulleundo Island that is made billion years ago, free of harmful chemicals and pollution.
This mask is not only for hydration it's also for soothing and skin whitening.
I checked the ingredients and I'm happy to know that B&Soap put only good and mild ingredients on there products so it's good for those who have sensitive skin like me.


It's  mask sheet is firm and thick and adheres nicely into my skin. The essence is a little bit drippy when I pull it out from the pack and there's leftover of essence from the pack that I use on my neck. It smell like antiseptic and pretty similar to Dear Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Mask,very mild and can't smell it after I put it over to my face.The fitting is good too. The packaging is fancy makes me think of traveling into an island or sea cause it looks like a postcard, I love it.


It feels so fresh while on my face and it's very relaxing.It should be use for 10-20 minutes. 
After removing,my skin feels bouncy and look plump and dewy. Leaves a shiny finish but not greasy though it also feel sticky. My face was bright in the morning too.
Overall I love this mask and will definitely buy again.I also want to try the other variant of this Glacial Water Mask.


Ingredients: water, glycerin, butylene glycol, niacinamide, sea water, centella asiatica extract, polygonum cuspidatum root extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, camellia sinesis leaf extract, rosmarinus officinals (rosemary) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, betaine, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, carbomer, arginine, allantoin, trehalose, adenosine, disodium EDTA, chlorphensin, fragrance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iunik Lime Moisture Mild Peeling Gel|Review

Hi everyone! How's your weekend? I'm using Iunik Lime Moisture Mild Peeling Gel for the whole month now and I think it's the time to share to everyone what's on my mind with this product. This product caught my interest because firstly, I never tried a peeling gel in my entire life, second I have a flaky looking skin when I'm wearing foundation/BB cushion and lastly it's a mild exfoliant. Brand Story: Iunik  is a Korean brand,there tag line is "Unique and Natural".There products are made of pure,natural and honest ingredients. IUNIK  simply means: I-deal U-nique N-atural I-ngredients K-now-how Peeling gels also known as gommages (comes from the Greek word 'to erase') is a product that exfoliates skin leaving it silky smooth, and it's more gentle than scrub beads. It combines chemical exfoliation through the use of enzymes with mechanical exfoliation through the use of rubbing. This product has a natural AHA Fruits Comple...

HAYEJIN Blessing of Sprout Vitality Cream and Sheet Masks Review

Hi lovelies, today I will share to you my review about these products from HAYEJIN ! These products was sent to me by the brand in exchange for an honest review. What I have here are the Blessing of Sprout Vitality Cream and there three different types of sheet masks. Here are my thoughts about these products. About the brand: "A heart as deep and beautiful as the sky." HAYEJIN is a brand that infuses the essence of nature into the skin with nature-derived botanical ingredients containing the pure, natural energy of the skies while creating an optimal skin balance through the harmony with nature's energy. HAYEJIN Cuddle of the Flowers Pink Moisturizing Mask Price: $15 for 5 each Description: A moisture care mask containing Damask Rose and Tahiti Complex with 7 types of ingredients for revitalizing, moisturizing care of fatigued skin. Damask Rose adds life and vitality to skin and also has an excellent emollient and anti inflammatory p...

Etude House AC Clean Up Mild BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++|Review

Hi everyone! How's your Monday? I hope you didn't feel blue today. I have been curious about cushions and actually it's one of my favorites to collect, one of those cushions that I'm curious about is the Etude House AC Clean Up Mild BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ because it's for acne prone skin types. Good thing that  BB Cosmetic  hosted a giveaway of this product and luckily I won the giveaway. Etude House  is a Korean brand initially established in 1985,it belongs to the family of Amore Pacific and owned by the company ETUDE Corp. Etude means "beautiful study of chopin"in French. There products are full of sweetness and playfully designed for perky,bright young women. Etude House AC Clean Up Mild BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ is the BB cushion for sensitive skin with problems conceals skin blemishes fast and effectively, leaving only a fresh feeling. Main Ingredients: ❤Natural Salicylic acid ❤Tea Tree oil ❤Madecassoside I believe this cushion com...