Skip to main content

My Chica Y Chico Haul from Althea Box


Hi there! Recently I received my haul from Althea Korea which is the Chica Y Chico Set X Althea, if you're​ reading my blog I also grabbed there W.lab Set which are very usable and definitely worth your money.

What I love about Althea set box is that you can saved lots of peso and it's almost worth the half of it's original price.
Chica Y Chico Value set is worth P6,411 yet Althea only sell it for P1,153,who will resist that great deal huh?
 Chica Y Chico means "girl and boy"in Spanish word and Skin&Lab brand's philosopy is "it's not just another doctor's brand but realization of true science based on plenty of dermatological experiences" they are both under the name of LAB&Company Inc. from Korea.

Okay,okay! Let's see what I got here:



Mat Fix Chica Y Chico Semi Matt Cushion #N23(Medium Beige)15g



"A semi-matt cushion which covers skin moist and comfortable, but has fresh and soft finish, solves both problem at the same time, dryness and greasiness."

It has a smooth matte grey container with fingerprint-proof design and silver shiny logo. I didn't open it yet cause I still have my W.lab Cushion. It contains average level of SPF 35 PA++& features long lasting semi matte finish.

I love matte but not flat finish so I guess I'm going to love this cushion *crossed fingers
 \(^_^)/.




Skin&Lab Dr.Color Effect Red Serum
40ml


"Revitalizes your skin with our multi-protecting, rejuvenating phyto red complex. Promotes healthier skin turn-over cycle to fight against free radicals, dehydration,and signs of aging. Red-change your skin with this high concentrate."

It's in a typical serum drops container and in sheen red color with white color font.The serum is in viscous clear consistency and oh my gosh it smells like sweet roses 🌹.
Contains Phyto Red Complex(pomegranate, raspberry, blueberry, acaiberry, lycium & cloudberry), Niacinamide and Adenosine.
I'm excited to see how it works!




Skin&Lab Dr. Color Effect Red Cream
50ml


"Red Cream contains precious oil extracted from one million damascan roses. It provides brightness and elasticity to fill skin so that your skin looks younger. Also, phyto-red complex promotes healthier skin turn-over to fight against free radicals, dehydration,and visible signs of aging."

It's in a red jar container that comes with small plastic spoon made for hygienic purpose.
The texture is very rich and sticky slightly pinkish in color.The scent is also of sweet roses 🌹,it feels like I bath in roses and pampering in spa, I'm also looking for positive results of this moisturizing cream.






Skin&Lab Dr.Vita Clinic C Plus Brightening Cream
30ml


"Vitamins are proven scientifically to prevent damages from outer skin-aggressors and to address various skin concerns. Persistent application of C Plus Brightening with vitamin C derivative will help brighten the overall skin tone."

This cream is for brightening, inhibits melanin production, prevents further UV damage,restores and revitalizes for clear skin.It contains Vitamin C, manganese, Alpha-bisabolol, acerola extract.

I still have my Vitamin A& C from Piolang so this will be a good addition into my stash.

Here's the full review of this product.


Chica Y Chico Beta- Salic 2.0
30ml


"Contains 2% amount of Betaine Salicylate,the main ingredient of this cream that controls rough, dull skin surface due to dead skin cells and oxidized sebum. Over night,this mild yet satisfying skin conditioning cream gives clearer & softer skin back to you.Feel the difference in the morning!"
This exfoliating cream is good for daily night time skin care routine. It's for treatment of enlarged pores,sebum, redness,flaky skin,acne and blackheads problem.
Avoid using of facial scrubs and high content of vitamin C while using this product. Wearing of sunscreen everyday is a must to avoid sunburn. ⛅





Chica Y Chico Urban Princess Mask
(Whitening) 27ml


"With skin as white as snow,lips red like cherry and black hair that falls like silk, even mirrors could not resist the beauty of Snow White. Snow White's beauty secret is the sweet apple and the white wild flowers that the dwarves planted for her around her house. Polyphenol and niacinamide from apples, and a formula extracted from eight different white flowers brighten dark dull skin and recover your original glow."

Oh, the packaging is very fairytale-like😱 that makes me think twice if  should I open it or not. This is also the first time that I see Snow White very alluring and sexy too.
Click here for my full review.❤


Free Samples


Free samples are also included in the box, Beta-Salic 2.0, Tota-S 3.0 contains Totarol and Centella Asiatica Extract a powerful soothing cream for sensitive, stressed skin and Astazet 4.0 contain 4% Astaxanthin for spot and clearing treatment which got my interest before but kinda pricey and now I'm happy that I can try it to see if this really works on me before buying a full size.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate