Skip to main content

Althea Bare Essentials First Impression Review


Dear lovelies,a gossip from Althealand had reached me and guess what is it all about? They finally released there new product line!😊

It's been 7months, since they launched there first ever product,the Althea Petal Velvet Powder that I'd been loving so much,finally I'm excited to introduce to you there newest products -Althea Bare Essentials.


The concept of the Bare Essentials is to simplify  the complicated 10 step Korean methods into 3 basic step of the skincare routine- cleansing, toning and moisturizing. This would be good for those who are new to Kbeauty and confused of what to buy,I can't blame them,I was like that when I started buying K-beauty products,lol! And also to those who's super busy and doesnt have time to do alot of skin care steps or maybe just feeling lazy.(I'm also like that sometimes!)

The concept of the product's names are also interesting,they all comes from makeup for this is a dual purpose products, a skincare which at the same time will make your bare skin look naturally beautiful just like with makeup.

This product is also very affordable for less than P1500 per set, you can now have your skincare routine.


Recommendation: hypoallergenic that great for all skin types.



About Althea
Althea is a premier online beauty shopping destination that provides the latest beauty products, trends, and lifestyle to consumers in Southeast Asia. Althea was founded in 2015 by Frank Kang, a serial entrepreneur and takes its name from Korea’s national flower Althea. According to Mr. Kang his “a-ha!”moment came when friends in Southeast Asia would repeatedly ask him to buy certain Korean cosmetics for them while he was visiting Korea. Althea first launched in Malaysia in July 2015, quickly followed by Singapore in September 2015.
The Philippines became the 3rd official SoutheastAsian country to join the Korean Beauty movement with the
launch of Althea on Philippine shores in 2016. To date, Althea has expanded to over 200 countries worldwide.



Let's Meet the Bare Essentials




Contour Cleanser


Content:150g
Price:P300


Description:
Packed with soothing iceplant and detoxifying lemon Myrtle extracts,this cleanser is densely filled with microcapsules that burst upon contact with water to gently cleanse,exfoliate and detoxifying skin.The contour cleanser helps to promote blood circulation,and reduces bloating, swelling for a defined,enviably slim face shape.


Packaging:
An aesthetic, transparent tube packaging made of plastic material.


Color,Scent and Texture: this cleanser has a dense, sticky texure that creates a soft foam when mix with water,it has a lemon essential oil and fresh scent.


First Impression:
I like how this cleanser removes light makeup and impurities,of course when using waterproof makeup you still need to use makeup remover first. I find this cleanser mild,and refreshing to use,and it leaves my skin feels squeeky clean but does not drying and firm.




Primer Water


Content:200ml
Price:P550


Description:
Both a hydrating toner and a primer in one,the primer water contains patented dew drop technology(Macro Fluidic Dispersion Technology)that gently fills the gap between pores and allows hydration to penetrate deep within the layers of the skin. Made with Snow Lotus Extracts,this skincare heavy hitter has an incredibly smooth and silky texture that enhances the skin's natural glow,leaving you with the perfect canvas.


Packaging: made of simple frosted plastic bottle with a silver cap.


Color,Scent and Texture:
It has a slightly thick texture than the usual toner out there. It has a floral scent that I'm not a fan of.




First Impression:
It's dispenser has a larger hole designed for its toner's thick consistency. Aside from its scent,I love how hydrating this toner is. It melts and absorbs quickly into my skin without being sticky and greasy.




Fixer Cream


Content:50g
Price: P640


Description:
This non oily,quick absorbing formula harnesses the power of Trehalose,an ingredient found in the cactus plant that prevents its moisture loss,to provide the same with 24-hr hydration. This ultra nourishing wonder cream is also rich in anti oxidants derived from Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) seed oil,and helps to promote collagen regeneration using Baobab Tea Extracts. Upon application,your skin is left looking great and feeling bouncy to the touch.


Packaging: comes in jar,like the toner its plastic container also look frosted and simply beautiful. It has an inner plastic lid too and a silver cap. The only thing is that it doesn't comes with scooper or spatula,so I need to use my own spatula to scoop the product.


Color,Scent and Texture:
It has a shiny cream-gel like texture and it has the same scent of Petal Velvet Powder.



First Impression: 
This cream feels lightweight on my skin,it smoothly spreads into my skin and leaves it moist,feeling smooth and has semi dewy finish. It doesn't feel greasy at all,oily skin gals like me will also love this.



The product also comes with a handy white mirror and a marble that I could use in my flatlays or can be a mini pot or candle holder.



It also comes with a sample set that can be use for traveling, I will actually include this samples into my upcoming birthday giveaway in Instagram.


Thoughts:
Absolutely loving this Althea Bare Essentials line,so far it's good and doesn't break me out, I would love it more if it will be fragrance -free coz I actually expecting this product to be fragrance-free because of its concept. Anyway, loving also its packaging that are  perfectly suited on the concept of this line ,look very aesthetically minimal and clean.


You can get these products on there online shop www.althea.kr.

I received this product from Althea in complimentary for a review,opinions and reviews are all mine with honesty.

Thank you so much for reading,I hope this review will help you.
See you again in my next post😘💕!

Stay beautiful!

Xoxo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate