Skip to main content

[Style Korean] Masking Time|So Natural Facial Design Pink Mud Mask Review


Annyeong lovelies! It's sheetmask time again,tonight I will be using So Natural Facial Design Pink Mud Mask. I personally love mud mask especially if it's pink like this mask coz it's so girly and doesn't look muddy😆.This mask reminds me of SUM:37°Bright Award D Purifying Clay Mask that I tried before.

This mask was part of Try Me; Review Me Pink in Blossom Box that was sent to me by Style Korean for a review,this box totally contains 6 pieces of pink and coral cosmetics, I'm honestly in love with this box.
Style Korean is an online shop where you can find different varieties of K-beauty products,there shop was established since 2012.

Description:
So Natural Facial Design Pink Mud Mask is beauty mask designed for a once a week use,it absorbs sebum, impurities, and dust to keep your skin tight and elastic!!
The facial design pink mud mask has separate top and bottom pieces for optimal coverage and contouring to the face.
It's active ingredient is 20% Pink Kaolin Clay that helps to cleanse and exfoliate debris and skincells on the surface of the skin. This mask turns pink as a combination of white and red kaolin clay, white kaolin clay is good for sensitive dry skin while red kaolin clay has the most powerful absorption capability makes it good for oily skin.
This mask is supposed to tightens pores,lift skin,smooths skin texture and remove sebum and dirt  from the skin.
Where to buy: 7.50USD at Style Korean

Content:  14g

Suggested Use:
1. Use this product once a week.
2. After face wash, put on your toner for a clean base, and open the pouch and removes the transparent film, place the mask on to your face and remove the film on the other side.
3. Place the top part first and the bottom.
4. Wait 40~50 minutes until the mask completely dries.
5. If your skin feels tight and the mask feels completely dry, hold the top and bottom parts at the same time and take off the mask to the side.
6. Rinse your face to remove all residues.
Recommendation: Oily skin types,dull and rough skin


Packaging: beautiful packaging, that's made of high quality paper. All the details are in Korean tho so I cannot read it and I need to Google it to know the details of this product.

Sheetmask Material:mask is made of 2piece "compress outline gypsum mask" it is a combination of mud and sheetmask in clay+long fiber +clay layer. It has a 3D corset layer where it is supposed to wrap around the faces and feels tighten the face while it's dry.


Color,Scent and Texture: it has a pinkish color clay that's layered thinly on its mask,the scent smells like a shampoo for me which I'm not a fan of, I can still smell it after 40 minutes of wearing this mask.


Thoughts:
This mask fits well on my face and it really hugs my face tight,only that it's too long for my nose so I need to fold it on that area.This mask feels so relaxing because of its cooling effect. There's a bit of tingling sensation that I felt on the sorroundings of my lips which is the sensitive area of my face so I really recommend to put a cream on your sensitive areas prior to application if you have sensitive skin as well.After 40 minutes of use, I could feel that my face is starting to stiff but it doesn't hurt when I removed it on my face. After I rinsed off the residue with water, I felt that my skin feels so soft,firm and smooth, and it looks glowing too. I could say that my skin was really happy with this mask and I love touching it. Even tho I felt a tingling sensation,it doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't feel drying as well. I highly recommend this mask.

Ingredients:
Kaolin,Water, Butylene Glycol, Bentonite, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Tromethamine, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Fragrance, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA

Any favorite clay mask? Or other clay mask recommendation for me to try on next? 
Thank you for reading and hope to see you on my next post.😘💞

Xoxo🌸❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate