Skip to main content

NEW Product:Benton Cacao Moist and Mild Serum|Review


Annyeong lovelies,I was lucky enough to become one of the tester of Benton's new product Benton Cacao Moist and Mild Serum,it was in line there Cacao Moist and Mild Cream and now there newest addition to there line Cacao Moist and Mild Toner.

In my childhood days, I grew up eating fresh cacao fruit because we have a cacao tree in our yard and  then my grandma let its seed dry under the sun and made them into tablea (a Filipino chocolate) for Christmas. Though it's a very long time,I still remember that sweet memory and the taste of cacao fruit that's now hard to find  and tablea that's incomparable to the tableas sell in the market.But I don't know before that this fruit have lots of great benefits to our skin,the brand claims that high content of cacao extract provides strong moisture and nutritive benefits to our skin.

Benton also sent me 6 samples of there Tea Tree Cleansing Water and Cacao Moist and Mild Cream.

Brand Talk
"Benton" is a South Korean brand that is inspired and named after the movie 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' in which Benjamin Button grows younger with time. In the movie, Benjamin has no choice but to leave his love,Daisy as he becomes younger. What if Daisy could also turn back time on her physical appearance, wouldn't she be happier?

It may just be a fictional movie,but wouldn't most people have the same desire to be young again? Benton's desires to restore your skin back to it's original, healthy condition with healthy recipes, rather than to give temporary effects with harmful ingredients. Also, Benton presents freshly made products by sticking to small batch production.


Description:
Benton Cacao Moist and Mild Serum is a hydrating and nourishing serum that is smoothly absorbed into the skin. The serum is suitable for dry skin and skin  with a poor oil-water balance because hyaluronic acid hydrates and minerals from high cacao content nourish skin. The serum helps to keep skin revitalized and glossy. Free of colorant, fragrance, PEG's and it's cruelty-free. This product is suitable to use all year round/ four seasons.

Key ingredients are Cacao Extract that is rich in antioxidant polyphenols and minerals,it moisturizes and keeps skin supple and smooth. Cacao Seed Extract reduces harmful oxygen in skin and makes skin healthy. Cacao Flower Extract is one of the key moisturizing ingredients.


Recommendation: Dull skin lacking nourishment,skin with a poor water-oil balance,skin that wants a clear skin tone with a mild hydrating product,dehydrated and tight skin,skin sensitive to harmful chemicals and external stressors.

How to use: Drop a suitable amount with the dropper onto face and softly pat until fully absorbed.

Content: 30ml


Packaging: it's design is pretty the same as the Cacao Moist and Mild Cream that was pink with cacao leaves and cacao fruit design. It's bottle is handy and sturdy made of plastic material. It has a pipet dispenser that has a stiff rubber handle, it dispense few amount of the product so I need two drops  of the serum for the right amount that I need.



Color,Scent and Texture:This product claims that it has a light formula with non sticky texture and fast absorption. It really is,it has a thick,clear gel-like texture that surprisingly melts into your skin and absorbs fast without a tacky or greasy feel.I also didn't detect any scent on this serum.


Thoughts/Result:

My bare-skin comparison for 3 weeks.

I love using this serum day and night, and it layers well with the other skin care products that I'm using. I love how fast absorbing it is and it didn't cause me break out. I'm using this for 3 weeks now and the bottle only contains about 12 ml I think. As for the result,my skin looks more glowing and my dark spots lightens up a bit. My complexion also lighten up and my skin looks more plump. It really does help my skin moisturize and gives me a glowing complexion.


Full Ingredients:
Theobroma Cacao(Cocoa) Extract, Butylene Glycol,Aqua(water),Dipro Dipropylene Glycol,1,2 Hexanediol,Pentylene Glycol,Glycerin,Sodium Hyaluronate,Centella Asiatica Extract,Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract,Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract,Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Chamomilia Recutita (Matricaria)Flower Extract,Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)Leaf Extract,Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract,Salix Alba (Willow)Bark Extract,Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Flower Extract,Madecassoside,Allant All,Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract,Pulsatilla Korean Extract,Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract ,Betaine,Panthenol,Carbomer,Arginine.

Disclaimer: Benton provided this product for a review purpose,all opinions are mine and not influenced by the brand.
Aside from Cacao Moist and Mild Serum I'm also using other skin care products on my skin that may also gives good benefits on my skin.

I hope you enjoy reading my post,see you on my next post!🌸💞

Xoxo😘💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate