Skip to main content

Commleaf Rose Sleeping Mask Review


Like many of you, I also love roses in skin care products, it's my favorite flower because it smells so great. I just love everything about this flower, except for its thorns of course! I'm so glad that Commleaf fulfilled my wish to try there Rose Sleeping Mask, which I've been wanting to ever since that I saw this product on there Instagram feed.



"Rest in Nature"

Commleaf is a combination of 'Comma' and 'Leaf' where comma implies 'to rest' and leaf implies 'nature'. Comma and leaf together present a new meaning for 'Rest in nature', which describes new naturalistic cosmetics.



Commleaf Rose Sleeping Mask is an ultra hydrating overnight mask infused with rose water and rose petals that replenishes lost moisture throughout the day while revitalizing skin for the look of a smooth and supple finish. This serum-like mask absorbs into the skin during sleep providing a renewed glow by morning.



According to the brand Commleaf Rose Sleeping Mask contains 75% rose centifolia flower water from France which helps purifies, hydrates, brightens skin and balances ph level of the skin. Rose petals soothe skin from various symptoms of irritation triggered by change in hormone and also it is excellent in hydration.
This product contains 100% EWG green-grade ingredients which means it's safe for your skin.


Content: 50ml
Price: 22usd at Commleaf
Directions: On a clean and toned face, evenly apply a generous amount onto skin before sleep. Pat or massage the product onto face for better absorption. Wash thoroughly in the morning.



This product comes in a pretty cartoon packaging and in a fuss-free tube design, it's ultra slim and it can easily fit in the compartments of your bag if ever you'll gonna bring this when travelling. I also appreciate that Commleaf has a complete info of there product that's written in English at the back of there cartoon box, it's very helpful and informative.



Its rose petals makes the texture of this product look fancy that reminds me of Pixi Rose Caviar Essence, only that this sleeping mask has a richer consistency and more of a gel-type mask. It has a clear reddish color with bits of rose petals. I love rose scents that's why adore the scent of this product, it smells so great and naturally rosy.



I use Rose Sleeping Mask every time that I need an extra hydration or skin pampering before I go to sleep. I rarely use sleeping masks because most of sleeping mask products that I've tried feels heavy, sticky or sometimes greasy which is only good for winter or dry skin, but this one feels light and comfy which is nice for my oily skin and also for humid weather. This product absorbs quickly and leaves a moist and silky finish, because it absorbs fast I think it can also be use as a daily moisturizer. This sleeping mask adds a boost of hydration into my skin, and every time that I use it at night, my skin feels soft and bouncy in the morning, I still haven't noticed any brightening effect though perhaps I need to use it more often. Overall I like this mask, but its price is quite expensive so I think I will just buy this if ever it is on sale.

Full Ingredients:
Rosa Centifolia Flower Water(75%), Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Rosa Centifolia Water(1%), Mirabilis Jalapa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Trichosanthes Kirilowii Root Extract, Ipomoea Purpurea Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria BaicalensisRoot Extract, Camella Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)Leaf Extract, Fructan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Betaine, Trehalose, Panthenol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine, Cyanocobalamin, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Water, 1,2 Hexanediol, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate