Skip to main content

Kicho Aroha Glow CC Cushion Review in Shade #25 True Beige


The first time that I've seen Kicho Aroha Glow CC Cushion in Instagram, I immediately fell in love with its look. So thankful to Kicho for making my wish come true, now finally I tried this beautiful cushion. Its been month since I have this in my hands so I think it's about time to share my thoughts about this product.

"For my skin, rather than myself.Your skin sommelier, Kicho"



Kicho Cosmetic is a Korean brand that began by making cosmetics using with an optimal natural ingredient for the skin. The person behind Kicho had skin dryness and different kinds of skin troubles, so she travelled far and wide and test for different varieties of mild cosmetics and good ingredients for her skin problems but still suffered from it. So she made her own cosmetic with ingredients obtained from all over the world and created a formula that would suit her sensitive skin, which is now known as Kicho.



According to its box, Kicho Aroha Glow CC Cushion is a nourishing and hydrating cushion compact with lanolin and deep sea water that provides flawless healthy resilience. This cushion also contains rose water, peony flower extract and black ginseng.

✨Lanolin that uses in skincare products comes from sheep's wool wax/grease, it provides a deep moisturizing effect in our skin. 
✨Deep sea water  is rich in minerals that has a healing properties that may improve your skin barrier, increases hydration, and reduces inflammation. 
✨Rose water cools and soothes sensitive skin, it balances skin's pH and gives a skin nourishing benefits. 
✨Peony also gives a soothing and anti inflammatory benefits.




Content: 18ml/0.6 fl,oz.U.S
Shade: #25 True Beige
Price:$35 at Kicho 


First let's talk about its beautiful packaging, while its carton box has a gorgeous vintage floral design, the cushion case is simply pretty in matte white color and pink that highlights its product's name. The logo of the brand is in shiny silver font and when you open it you will find its white puff and the typical look of a cushion.



At the bottom of the cushion case you can find a bit of details of this product like its shade, SPF and PA content, expiration date and the amount of the product inside.





Kicho Aroha Glow CC Cushion is available in 4 various shades #21 Bright Beige,#23 Natural Beige, #25 True Beige and #30 Deep Beige, I like that they have different shades that will suit different skin types. 



I'm so glad that I picked the shade #25 True Beige because it matches my skin color, it has a medium beige shade with golden undertone which is perfect for my warm medium skintone. 






The texture of the CC cream is thin and light and has a mild rose scent that stays for a while on my skin and I really love rose scented products so it's a yay! It has a light reflecting shimmers that creates a fresh and glowing effect that reminds me of Heimish Artless Glow Base this will be good for those who has a dull or matured skin, and has a light coverage that gives a "your skin but better" look.



This cushion has a dewy finish and it feels moist on my skin each time that I used it so I think it will also be beneficial for dry skin types. I have an oily skin and it works on my skin too but it tends to melt when the weather is too hot and humid so what I do is I layer it on with pressed powder and it stays longer on my skin and if I want more coverage I use a high coverage foundation and this product layers nicely with foundations so I think this can also be use as a makeup base.Seriously this cushion gives a radiant effect on camera, which you can see in my unfiltered shots, and there is no white cast too. 



Overall, this product's claims are true it will truly make your skin glow and bright and it stays for 4-6 hours with no retouch. Because it is a CC cushion and not a foundation I understand that it wont cover my dark circles and any of my blemishes. But I just wish that Kicho will make another cushion with same shades as this Aroha Glow CC cushion that will provide a great coverage for blemished skin.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate