Skip to main content

Pixi Beauty PixiGlow Cake Review


Hi lovelies, as for my first blog post this new year, I would like to share to you this PR gift that I receive from Pixi by Petra


Pixi always delighted me with the gifts that I received from them, this time it was a heavy huge green long box. And of course what's inside are the gorgeous palette of PixiGlow Cake that comes with an extra! A handy, rechargeable ring light that can be clip to a phone or to whatever gadget that you might have. I've been seeing the PixiGlow Cake in Pixi Beauty's Instagram page and its ombre color looks really gorgeous, I never expected that I will get these palettes on my hands so yes, finally!


I am very much in love with the Gossamer duo that they sent me before, so I felt so happy to see an additional highlighter/blusher/contour in my vanity. 

This product also contains skin benefit ingredients like Ceramides, Peptides and Grape Seed Extract. Ceramides helps restore skin's moisture barrier, Peptides plump and firm the skin while the Grape Seed Extract helps to improves skin elasticity.

PixiGlow Cake in Guilded Bare

According to Pixi, this light-diffusing palette helps to achieve a naturally healthy, radiant complexion with flushed apples of the cheeks, subtle contouring and glowing highlights. The shades in the gradient make it easy to create a sheer wash of luminous colour that enhances your PixiGlow.

PixiGlow Cake in Pink Champagne Glow

Content:0.85oz/24g
Price: £24 in Pixi Beauty
How to use: Use the colours of this pressed powder individually or blend them together to achieve the perfect, seamless PixiGlow.

Review:
As I mentioned before I've been seeing this product in Instagram but I never expecting that this product is really huge, now I know why they called it a 'cake' and I think this will gonna last on me forever. The packaging's design is the same with other Pixi makeup palette that comes in light green color with a transparent cover so you can definitely see the gorgeous shades of this product from outside. The cover has a gold font of the name of the product "pixiglow" and also has engraved on the color palette itself and on the bottom part has the product  there is a product information like it's weight, where the product comes from and the name of the shade.

Pixi Beauty PixiGlow Cake comes in two shades, the Guilded Bare and Pink Champagne Glow

Guilded Bare Swatches

Wearing Guilded Bare shade

Guilded Bare is more of a nude side than a blusher, just like a sun-kissed glow, it looks so sheer that when I have it in my cheeks it's just like I don't put any makeup on it. But the glow is on point so when you wear this shade, you will definitely look naturally glowing.


Pink Champagne Glow swatches

Wearing Pink Champagne Glow


Pink Champagne Glow is my favourite of the two shade, why? because I always prefer a blushing color on my cheeks. But not just that, it's mauvey pink shade is so pretty that will surely suit any skin tone.  And I think this kind of shade will complement on any makeup look also. 

Both shades delivers a sheer wash of colour that's more on a natural look with a shimmery finish, so it looks nice as an everyday blusher and highlighter. But for a highlighter that's on point I still prefer the Glow-y Gossamer Duo. The contouring shade of this product also contains shimmers and contour makeup are usually matte, but what's nice with this contour is that this doesn't look heavy or artificial on my face, just subtle shade.

Overall, PixiGlow Cake is such an amazing and versatile palette that's very wearable for daily makeup routine. I can also even use this product as an eyeshadow. I really love the Pink Champagne Glow which is the current blusher that I always reach out for. 
Thank you so much for reading and I hope everyone has a happy and prosperous new year.💞🎉

Happy 2019!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate