Skip to main content

Removing Makeup the Lazy Way! Atobarrier 365 Cleansing Water (Charis Celeb)


Hi lovelies, I became so busy this past few days and will be this coming days too. My parents just arrived from abroad and they only come home for only twice a year so when they are here we spend most of our time with them. We always went out to eat and visit places which I rarely do when they are not around.



Honestly, I became lazy with my current skin care routine not just because of having no time and feeling tired but because of cold weather, the water is too cold for me and I hate splashing cold water on my face so I created a short cut routine. I usually love doing a double cleansing method, this is when you use a makeup remover as first cleansing and facial cleanser as a second cleanser. But now I only use one cleanser and it's the Aestura Atobarrier 365 Cleansing Water that I got from Charis, which is very convenient to use because I don't need to rinse it out  and there's no need to double cleanse too but if you prefer to use a second cleanser it's also alright. 

Aestura specialized in medical beauty that provides solution for different skin problems that are safe to use even for sensitive skin. 

By the way, this is my second Aestura product now, and the first product that I've tried from this brand is the Aestura Atobarrier 365 Cream that I already reviewed, which is also very good for all skin types especially dry and sensitive skin.


Atobarrier 365 Cleansing Water promise to cleanse your skin and moisturize it at the same time, formulated with low-irritant ingredients only which is good for dry and sensitive skin. They use a plant-derives surfactant for a softer, more moisturized skin. Hypoallergenic tested and HET-CAM test completed. HET-CAM Test is actually an eye irritation check test which checks through occurring ocular mucous membrane irritation just FYI because this is the first time that I heard about this.

Content: 320ml
Where to buy: $25.71/ P1390 in
https://hicharis.net/jurainspeachyscarf/cpS

How to use: Use a cotton pad to moisten the proper amount. Wipe gently along the skin texture with the moistened cotton pad.

Review:
This product contains a huge size of 320ml which will surely last a long way. It's packaging is pretty simple in a frosty plastic bottle.
The consistency of this cleansing water is very watery with a faint scent that smells very nice. 
My skin really feels moist and refreshed right after I used this product, and so far I only use 2-3 cotton pads to clean my face thoroughly.


Opps,have you seen how imperfect my skills in putting an eyeliner?😄 I really need a lot of practice.

I rarely use mascara and liquid eye liner in my daily makeup look, but in order to test this product's capacity I wear my Pixi by Petra Large Lash Mascara and Pixi+ Weylie Felt Tip Liner which are both water proof products. I also use Merzy The First Velvet Tint in V3 Cassis Orange on my lips to try if it can remove lip tints as well.




In just one swipe my eye makeup removed easily.

Sorry for this gross photo.😕

After taking this product into the test, I was amazed that Atobarrier 365 cleansing water melts and removes all the makeup on my face including waterproof makeup and lip tints. My eye makeup removes easily in just one swipe. Though it gives a stinging sensation on my eyes, I only experienced the sting when the cotton pads is fully soaked with cleansing water, but when I use it with less cleansing water it doesn't sting at all.



Overall, this product does a pretty good job in removing stubborn makeup without drying out your skin. Such a great cleanser for lazy days, I like this product and I highly recommend this.



I also received another product from Aestura and it's the Aestura Theracne 365 Spot Treatment, that I'm currently testing it out. What do you think of Aestura products? Are you interested on this products?

#AESTURA #ATOBARRIER365CLEANSINGWATER #ATOBARRIER365 #AMOREPACIFIC #charis #CHARISSTORE #charisAPP @charis_official

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate