Skip to main content

Eyenlip Matt Liptick Swatches + Review


Hi lovelies, today I will share to you my review and swatches of Eyenlip Matt Lipstick!

I was lucky enough to won this Matt Lipstick when Beautynetkorea and Eyenlip are calling out for makeup bloggers who would love to review this product. 


Aside from the set of Matt Lipstick they are very nice to also add an extra surprise product which is the Gold Peel Off Pack. It's great that I could finally try both of there makeup and skin care products.


WHAT IS IT?
The unique sensation that you have never seen. Once matte and velvety texture touches your lips, it absorb perfectly and make your lips lovely. Vivid color with long lasting effect. With Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Macadamia Seed Oil to nourish and moisturize your lips.

PRICE: $4.97 in Beautynetkorea

PACKAGING
The lipsticks each comes with a black cartoon box with a silver Eyenlip logo on it. Each box has a color line on its body which represents the shade of the lipstick inside, on top there is also a color chart with the shade name. It has product information in English, with ingredients' list and expiration date shown which is very helpful.



It has a chic design packaging in transparent ruby red cap with a rounded shiny silver body. On the bottom of the lipstick has also its shade's name and the color also represents each shade. You will get 4g each of these lipsticks.


SCENT & TEXTURE
It has a strong sweet vanilla scent that reminds me of Pink Sugar lipsticks, a local brand here in the Philippines. The texture is in the middle of creamy and velvety that gives a nice semi matte finish that feels powdery when set.


SWATCHES

 Here's my arm swatch of Eyenlip Matt Lipstick, I took this photo near my window under the natural light.


VLADI RED
Eyenlip described this as 'red that contains Russia's intensity'. This cool red shade is deep and it is truly intense, definitely a unique kind of red shade that I haven't own before. I think this is my 2nd favorite shade.



RUBY RED
Described by Eyenlip as 'glow like jewelry ruby red'. This one is more of cherry red and has lighter color than vladi red, this is the type of red that is still wearable at day time.



SUNSET CORAL
'Coral red resembling the fascination of the sunset' as described by Eyenlip. 
A fresh and vibrant coral shade that is ideal for summer/spring. The shade on my photo looks more red than coral because my lips are naturally pigmented,but on my arm swatch you can definitely see how pretty its coral shade.



CARAMEL PINK
'MLBB Pink with a drop of caramel in a dried rose' as described by the brand. This is such a pretty and one of a kind nude shade, its brown and pink tone combines nicely giving my lips a kissable nude shade. I am obsessed with this shade right now and  definitely my perfect nude lipstick.



MUHLY PINK
'Emotional pink filled with enchanting pink-muhly' as described by the brand. This warm cotton candy pink will definitely give you the sweetest and dolled-up makeup look just like Barbie.


MY THOUGHTS & REVIEW
This lipstick does what it claims, it delivers a high color pay-off, very pigmented and long lasting. The lasting effect is legit like even when I eat or drink or after many hours there's a tint that remains on my lips even when the lipstick has worn-off. I love that in just a single application you can get the right amount of pigment that you need. It applies evenly on lips and if ever you like to achieve a bold lips, you can build the color up by layering it on. I was pretty amaze that no matter how many times that I layered it on, its texture pretty looks the same as its first application, it look smooth and evenly applied. Also this lipstick doesn't emphasize dry flakes on lips, doesn't bleed and doesn't settles in lines. However, because it is a semi matte lipstick, there's a slight tugging upon application which is expected in a matte lipsticks. It is not a transfer-proof lipstick but the transfer is only minimal, just a slight tint. It is also not lightweight I could definitely feel that I am wearing a lipstick.

Overall, with its great quality and its affordable price, I think that this product is worthy to buy. I love luxurious lipsticks, but I also love lipsticks that are affordable but doesn't compromise its quality and I think Eyenlip has it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate