Skip to main content

SNP Red Tension Firming Lifting Mask Review


Hi lovelies, today I will share to you my thoughts about SNP Red Tension Firming Lifting Mask!

This mask was gifted to me by SNP along with other SNP sheet masks, skincare, haircare and Celebeau makeup products.



I have three variants of this sheet mask Red Tension Firming Lifting Mask, Green Tension Calming Lifting Mask and Blue Tension Hydra Lifting Mask.


SNP Red Tension Firming is a 2 step mask that brightens and firms dull skin. The step 1 is an eye and nasolabial dot patch for wrinkles. It has Tourmaline and Propagermanium to bright dull eye and mouth ares and give skin elasticity. The step 2 is a lifting mask that firms the skin, it has Pearl extract,and Hydrolized Collagen to make dull and dark skin brighter and firmer.

HOW TO USE:
After cleansing, smooth your skin texture with skin toner. Take out the eye and nasolabial dot patch (step1) and attach it to the eye and nasolabial area.Take ou the lifting mask (step2) and attached it evenly over the face, then hang the cheek loop on the ear first and next the chin loop on the ear.
After 10-20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence so it is absorbed into the skin.

PACKAGING
It's made of thick and matte paper packet in pink, the model on the mask's packaging shows the appropriate way to wear this mask.
It has a tiny font short English description on its back with the product's ingredients. Its expiration date is also shown on the side of this mask.
You will get 6ml of essence in the step 1 and 23ml in the step 2 a total of 29ml.


PATCHES AND SHEET MASK

The patches contains 4 pieces that's for the under eye area and for the laugh lines. The cotton patches has pink dotted sides which aims to improve blood circulation by providing acupressure under eye area and laugh lines. 



I never seen dotted eye patches before however I already tried a dotted sheet mask before which is the Mediheal one. The patches are fully soaked with essences and even though it has dotted texture, it feels comfortable under my skin and it adheres well on my skin.

Got this photo from Google, the model shows how the sheet mask looks like.  I don't have an actual photo of it coz I  totally forgot😊.

Its sheet mask also looks different than ordinary masks out there, it has a neck coverage and ear loops to lift and tighten jawline and neck line. Mask is made of soft an thick cotton fabric and it is also fully soaked with essences.




 It fits perfectly on my face, and adheres nicely because of its ear loops. The mask feels a bit tight under my chin but its tolerable for me.

ESSENCE'S SCENT & TEXTURE
Both the step 1 & 2 smells the same and has the same essence. It has a nice botanical scent, if you are familiar with botanical shampoos that's it. The scent is only mild and doesn't bother me.
The essence's texture is non drippy, has a light viscous consistency, and it feels slippery on my skin.


MY THOUGHTS & REVIEW
It's the first time that I tried a full-faced mask including the neck and I felt like a mummy haha!


But after 20 minutes and I removed the mask and the patches, my skin feels refreshed, moisturized and hydrated. The dots left a trace where it was placed but it disappeared after few minutes. There's a noticeable glow on my skin and my pores look diminished too. It does firmed my skin and feels so soft just like baby. It has a dewy finish and feels tacky on my skin even when the essence was absorbed by my skin. So I suggest to use this at night instead of morning.
Overall I think this mask does what it claims only that I'm not comfortable with the under the chin mask because I'm not used to it so I will not just hook the chin loop next time.

FULL INGREDIENTS (STEP1&2)  
Water, Glycerin, Glyceret-26, Niacinamide, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pearl Extract, Glutathione, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propagermanium, Tourmaline, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Trietanolamine, Trehalose, Hydroxythel Urea, PEG-14M, Betaine, Erythritol, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, 1-2 Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxethanol, Fragrance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate