Skip to main content

Althea A'bloom Collection Review


Hi lovelies, did you hear the great news from Althealand? If you haven't yet, then I'll be happy to share to you what they are gossiping about, it's the Althea's newest A'bloom collection. Yes, these are now available in Althea Korea, go and check it out!

When I heard this news I really got excited because OMG just look at those packaging, so adorable! Luckily, Angel Syahira and Mamasan Tammy Lim sent me the whole set of A'bloom collection to try and share to everyone what I think about these pretty products. So here's my review!




MERINGUE PUFF


These super sweet, marshmallow like puffs are made of high density latex-free foam that's non toxic makes it safe even for sensitive skin. It works wet or dry depends on what type of finish that you like, wet for glossy, moisturizing finish and dry for matte finish.You can use its narrow part for detail makeup such as eyes, nose, lip and curved part of face and the wide part for the whole face to cover a wide area easily. It comes in two size, the Giant Meringue Puff and Baby Meringue Puff.


GIANT MERINGUE PUFF
Price: P100 in Althea Korea
Size: 48*46mm puff that expands to 1.5x larger


BABY MERINGUE PUFF
Price: P140 for 3pcs
Size: 30*28mm

How to clean:
Soak puff in running water and wash with cleansing foam. Squeeze until there are no bubbles and water. Dry under cool area.

Precaution: Be gentle when washing the puff. Squeezing to hard or scratching with nails can rip the puff.


My Thoughts & Review
My first time to try a makeup sponge and I honestly love it! These giant and baby meringue puffs are too cute and looks yummy to eat. I find that the giant meringue puff is perfect for base application and the baby meringue puff is perfect for small areas application such as applying concealers. As a first time user I find it easy to use and makes my makeup base easy to blend and applies evenly than my usual finger tips blending. It's tip is very helpful to reach those hard to reach areas such as side of the nose and under eye area. The puff feels very soft when dry and even became softer and moist when used wet. Just be careful when cleaning this puff because it can be tear-off by sharp nails.

Overall, I really love this makeup blender and because it's very affordable I will surely repurchase these product. I think this product is suitable for makeup beginners like me, I highly recommend it!

Description: No pain blackhead and whitehead removal with Natural BHA Stick. Gentle and non-irritating formula treats and prevents new ones from forming.

Key ingredient: White Willow Bark Extract 5,000ppm, Charcoal, Apricot Seed, Tea Tree Leaf Oil

How to use:
After cleansing your makeup, apply onto targeted areas with excessive sebum. Gently massage in circular motion to release trapped oil and dirt. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
*For more effective cleansing, place a warm towel onto the skin before use to open up pores.


Packaging: So pretty in an all black color packaging with a cute illustrations. When you open this product, it has an inner plastic lid to protect the product inside, you only need to twist the tube and the product will come out. The product is very handy, makes it easy to bring anywhere.

Scent & Texture: It has a calming scent of tea tree oil with a balm like texture.


My Thoughts & Review:
This product glides like a dream, it feels like a balm that softly melts when applied on my skin.It gives a cooling sensation that makes this product enjoyable and feels relaxing to use. After rinsing it off with a cleanser and water, I noticed that it gives an instant brightening effect and my blackheads got lessen.

It's my first time to use it but really gives an instant results. I use nose strips before to remove my blackheads but I find those strips too harsh giving me redness, glad that I tried BHA blackhead blaster it's very gentle and effective to use. And don't you know that this product very versatile? It can use as a nose pack, face wash-off mask pack and also as a body scrub to lighten your elbows and knees. Such a great product!


A'BLOOM FRUIT MASK SHEETS


Fruits are natural source of vitamin C and antioxidants that's great for skin and Althea made the juiciest fruit mask recipe for our skin!

The names and illustrations of these masks are so pretty and fun, they have four variants of these masks and these are Anti Blemish Peach Mask, Nourishing Avocado Mask, Brightening Lemon Lime Mask and Moisturizing Watermelon Mask. They made this mask without optical brightener, formaldehyde and heavy metal and passed the non irritation test, makes it safe to our skin. All the mask has pH level of 5-6 that gives a perfect pH balance for our skin.

How to use: Cleanse skin and apply toner. Remove mask from pouch and apply to face. placing mask to fit eye and lip area. Remove mask after 10-20 minutes and lightly massage the remaining solution into skin with hands.

Packaging: Extremely cute and fun design with a complete product information in English on its packet. Each mask contains 25 g which means it has abundant essence inside.


Scent & Texture:
Each masks has different type of fruity scents and it is very mild. The essence is gel-like and it doesn't drip.

Mask Material:
Made of soft, thin and transparent tencel sheet that's made of eucalyptus tree. Each are juicy and fully soaked with gel type essence with great adherence. When I first saw the mask, it looks huge for my face,but then it just fits perfectly on my face. Unlike other masks that's narrow and feels tight on its eyes and mouth area, this mask's material is slightly stretchy and has a wide mouth hole makes it feels comfy to wear and I can still talk comfortably, smile and drink whenever I feel thirsty while this mask is on my face.



Price: P20 each or P180 for 10 sheet in Althea Korea


Description: This anti-blemish mask purifies and soothes irritated and sensitive skin. Infused with peach extracts and tea tree oil to regulate oil, balance moisture and purify for soft smooth skin. Great for all skin types especially oily skin.


Key ingredient: Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract

Peach extract fights blemishes and great source of vitamin A and C that contributes to a healthy skin and Tea Tree Leaf Extract is known for its anti bacterial effect to fight blemishes, makes your skin clear and smooth.


My Thoughts & Review:
This mask made my skin feels very moisturized and hydrated, it looks plump and glowing. It took time for the essence to fully absorbed by my skin, but it feels light on my skin. It gives a slight dewy finish and feels tacky. Such a good daily mask that gives a boost of hydration and soothing effect. Has a light peach scent.



Description:
This brightening mask clarifies and brighten dull skin to unveil the natural glow from within.The double dose of Vitamin C from lemon and lime extracts banishes dark spots and green tea boosts brightening while calming skin. For all skin types, especially combination skin.

Key ingredients: Niacinamide, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Lemon and lime is packed with vitamin C that helps to lightens dark spots and brighten up dull skin, makes your skin look glow and supple. Green Tea adds radiance and helps to calm your skin a perfect partner of vitamin C.




My Thoughts & Review:
I love its light citrus-y scent, gives a zesty vibes. This mask also made my skin feels very moisturized and hydrated, look plump and glowing. It also took time for the essence to fully absorbed by my skin  but it feels light and gives a slight dewy and tacky finish. This mask did brightened up my skin makes it my favorite mask out of the four variants. I really love this mask and I highly recommend this mask! 


Price: P20 each or P180 for 10 sheet in Althea Korea


Description:
This mask is rich in antioxidants to nourish and protect skin from harmful environmental factors and prevent wrinkles. Infused with avocado extracts and hibiscus for soft supple skin that glows. For all skin types, great for dry skin.

Key Ingredient: Adenosine, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract.

Adenosine has an anti-aging benefits. Avocado Fruit Extract is a super food that's rich in nutrients great for our skin. Hibiscus Flower Extract is packed with vitamins for a youthful glow.


My Thoughts & Review:
I've been curious about avocado mask, and it's nice that Althea has this variant. This mask has a fruity scent but not sure if it was an avocado scent tho. After using this mask my skin feels firm and gives glow. Like the other A'bloom mask it also made my skin plump. This is definitely great for dry skin  types because it feels rich and highly moisturizing. It leaves a dewy finish and feels tacky.


Price: P20 each or P180 for 10 sheet in Althea Korea


Description:
This mask that packs a punch of hydration and moisturization for waterful skin that lasts. A delicious drink for skin with watermelon extract and added lavender to calm the senses

Key ingredient Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract

Watermelon Fruit Extract helps to nourish and hydrate skin, it is rich in antioxidant that repairs sun damaged skin. Lavender Extract has its calming effect and can heal and seal damaged skin and gives a healthy glowing skin.

My Thoughts & Review
This one does smell like watermelon but kind of artificial scent. I was really hoping to smell a hint of lavender but it doesn't have that scent, however I still feel relaxed with this mask to the point that I fell asleep while wearing this mask on. It made my skin feel so soft, hydrated and moisturized. It also made my skin bright and glowing makes this mask my favorite too. It is less tacky than the four variants and my skin feels silky. I am impressed, and I highly recommend it!


Overall, I love the cooling effect of these fruit masks, made me feels refreshed this humid, hot season. The masks still feels juicy after 20 minutes of using it, and I was able to use the remaining essence on my neck area. These masks does what it claims and gives more than what you pay for. As I mentioned before my favorites are the watermelon and lemon lime and I will surely purchased those masks. 
You can pick the mask according to your skin's need or just pick them all, after all they are so affordable. No wonder these masks got easily out of stock because it is really good and it's so cheap that only cost $0.50.



Final Thoughts about A'bloom Collection
Who says that beauty will cost you tons of money? Althea A'bloom collection is not just about pretty and fun designs but these products are incredibly high quality, effective and most importantly, it won't make your wallet cry! I am truly impressed, Althea did a great job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate