Skip to main content

Moonshot Micro Settingfit and Correctfit Cushion Review


Hi lovelies, it's been a week since I haven't post a content in my blog. Today I would like to share my thoughts about the Moonshot cushions that's endorsed by Lisa of Black Pink, a South Korean girl group.


If you are following me in IG, you know how much I love to collect cushions, as a person who loves astronomy this galaxy-inspired cushions has really caught my eyes. What I have here are the two types of Moonshot Cushion- Micro Settingfit and the new released Micro Correctfit cushion. Both cushions comes in 3 different shades: 101 Ivory, 201 Beige, and 301 Honey.


Moonshot Micro Settingfit Cushion (12g)
P1150 in Althea Korea


Description:
A lightweight, cooling cushion formula that offers buildable coverage, transfer proof, sweat proof and budge proof.

Key Ingredients:
Banana water - Soothes and hydrates the skin 
Cotton powder - Helps control sebum production 
Ceramide - Calms irritations and repairs skin damage 
Niacinamide - Clarifies and brightens the skin, lightening dark spots


I got this cushion as a gift from Althea, that time they only have shade 101 Ivory and this shade 201 Beige, I still choose to get shade 201 even though it's not my perfect match because I liked the Micro Correctfit makes me want to try it too. Now, Althea already have this in shade 301 (Honey) but I don't think I will buy again another one, instead I will only buy a refill for this in shade 301. I didn't regret having this shade though as it's only one shade lighter for my skin tone, so I still can use it on my skin.



The packaging is made of sturdy plastic material in sleek black color with a hologram design on its surface. Its cartoon box has a beautiful blue-green galaxy design, where you can find its ingredients list under the sticker seal.


Its tear drop shape puff's  pointy edge can use to evenly apply the makeup on the hard to reach areas of the face such as nose, eye and lips.



It has a mild floral scent that dissipates after application, the cooling effect of this cushion welcomes me feels refreshing to the skin. The consistency of this cushion is thin, creamy and easy to blend, it has a natural light coverage. It looks like my second skin but better, at first it looks slightly dewy on my skin but after it set it becomes semi-matte. I have an oily skin type, and this cushion does controls oil, doesn't cake and  I don't even need to set this with setting powder.

This cushion is also long lasting, even after 8 hours of wearing this, my face becomes oily but still look decent and I can still see that I am still wearing this on my face. My perfect match shade is 301 Honey but this shade 201 Beige which has a warm yellow undertone is only one shade lighter on my skin.  It slightly oxides and blends with my skin tone, by adding some blushes will do the trick to makes this shade still look nice on me.


Overall, I love the formula of this cushion perfect for oily skin. I will definitely buy a refill of this after I empty this, but of course next time I will get the shade 301 Honey.



Moonshot Micro Correctfit Cushion 15g
$17.81 at Jolse


A cushion with a flawless, natural, velvet finish that unifies uneven skin tone and covers imperfections with a buildable coverage.

Key Ingredients:
  • Niacinamide - Brightens and clarifies the skin
  • Panthenol - Soothes and strengthens the skin’s barrier 


This is my first ever Moonshot cushion, bought this cushion in Jolse last month when it was in newly launch sale and they are also selling a refill of Moonshot cushions. It's beautiful packaging really got me and for me, this cushion's design is more beautiful than the Settingfit cushion. I have this in shade 301 Honey, a peach undertone shade that perfectly matches my warm medium skintone.


As I mentioned before, I'm so in love with its purple and blue galaxy inspired design. Its cushion is slightly larger than the settingfit cushion and has a larger amount of 15g. It has the same sturdy plastic material in sleek black, with a beautiful glittery purple and blue surface. This cushion has a 3 groove feature that creates two click sounds when the cushion is closed.


It has the same puff as the Settingfit cushion, tear drop shape puff with a pointy edge that can be use to evenly apply the makeup on the hard to reach areas of the face such as nose, eye and lips.



It also has mild floral scent that dissipates after application, and it slightly cools my face each application. It has a thin, creamy consistency that's easy to blend and gives a light-medium coverage. It covers redness and enlarged pores, while the breakouts and dark spots are only slightly covered. This cushion feels moisturizing and leaves a semi dewy finish, this doesn't control oil so I always set this with powder. This cushion doesn't oxidize and doesn't cake even after I reapply it.
This cushion still look good on me for 5-6 hours, but after 8 hours of wearing this on my face, my skin looks shiny and the makeup had almost melted on my cheeks and nose but it's still there on the remaining areas of my face.



Overall, this is cushion is moisturizing that will suit dry skin types, it doesn't settle on fine lines and no grey cast. And even though it's moisturizing it still feel comfortable and light for my oily skin, one of my favorite cushion so far.




Final Thoughts
Both cushions are one of the best cushions that I tried so far, there prices are not cheap but also not expensive and based on its high quality and good packaging I can say that these cushions are really worthy to buy. The only thing that I don't like about these cushions are they can't be interchangeable with each other or other Moonshot cushions, given that they are with the same brand.  But overall, I think you won't regret when you buy both these cushions as they are really good. This cushion is something that I can highly recommend to everyone who's looking for a good cushions.


Have you tried Moonshot Cushions before, which one is your favorite?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate