Skip to main content

My Althea Birthday Haul


Hi lovelies, today I will share to you my birthday haul from Althea Korea. I received a generous birthday present from them and it's an Althea points for me to splurge on my birthday.


Yes, I just celebrated my birthday last month and I'm officially 29! If you are wondering of how I celebrated, it's only a simple one but my heart and soul is flooded with so much joy because of birthday wishes from my love ones and beauty community. My two beautiful daughters has gifted me beautiful handcrafted birthday cards with hugs and kisses. All those things are priceless and I feel so grateful.


Aside from the birthday gift that I received from Althea, I also used my Althea points that I got from giveaway and rewards to shop all of this products. So here's what I shopped!


Most of the Kbeauty products that I have here  are makeup products, because mostly I received skincare products. So this is the time for me to add new makeup on my stash.



MOART VELVET TINT 9ML
P710
My love for this product started when I tried its shade V7 Velvet Hot Pepper that I got from my last haul. I decided to buy more shades from this range because the shades are so pretty and it has a good formula. It has a thin consistency, pigmented and gives a velvety finish on lips. It becomes kiss proof when set and its non drying. What I have here now are the shades V6 Velvet Taupe, V9 Velvet Sheer and V10 Velvet Brick.  I wanna collect more shades from this tint but sad to say it is now out of stock in Althea, but if ever it restocked again don't hesitate to grab them because it's really good.


P770


A handy, high quality makeup brush set that contains powder & contouring brush, medium foundation brush, precise blending brush, medium eyeshadow brush, eyeshadow point brush and eyebrow dual brush. I honestly torn between this and the pink one, but I decided to choose this set because I don't have most of the brushes in this set yet. The brushes are soft but honestly not the softest brushes that I tried, but they are sturdy, more beautiful in actual and good enough for its price.


P200


This is the best time time to get a new eyeliner because my baby just played my eye liner and broke it. I honestly don't use eye liner daily because winging my eyelids is the hardest part of makeup application ( well for me haha!). But just in case I will need a black liner I have this as my back up. This one claims to be smudge proof and water proof with opaque and creamy formula. It's a retractable eye liner that comes with a sharpener attached on its bottom part so you can easily sharpened its tip.



P1150
My second moonshot cushion, I love the newest cushion from Moon shot which is the Micro Correct Fit and my true match is the shade 301. But I still choose this shade 201 to compare the two shades and of course try this Micro Setting Fit variant. This cushion claims to be perfect for summer as it has lightweight cooling formula, transfer proof, budge proof and sweat  proof.

Don't be intimidate by its dark shades on it's palette (because I did at first sight!), this blushes are not that dark on cheeks, it only give a subtle flash of color on your cheeks. What I have here are the shades #1Dried Apricot and #3Ripe Fig, these shades are so pretty and very wearable. It has a a soft jelly texture with a jelly puff attached inside its bottom. This is a nice blusher,no fall-off powders and it adheres nicely on cheeks. I only need the other shade to complete this collection.




P970


Meet Nacific's first ever makeup cushion! Haven't ever tried anything from this brand before, but this one really caught my interest, I even joined there giveaway event (unfortunately I lose haha!) But thanks to Althea I finally have this in my hands now. Packaging is so chic, and the formula is very promising. They combined makeup and skincare in this cushion, high cover that's formulated with there famous Origin Serum. Haven't open it yet because I have so many opened cushions right now.




I only grabbed 2 skin care products in this haul and its the essence and cream from Huxley. I read a lot of positive review from this brand and I really tempted to buy there products but can't afford them. It is now out of stock in Althea and I know the reason why, they have its cheapest price so I really feel so lucky to get them before they gone.


HUXLEY SECRET OF SAHARA OIL ESSENCE 30ML
P1560


This is a new type of oil essence that has an oil like texture but absorbs fast and provides fresh feel. It claims to be rich in antioxidants that contains 61% Sahara Cactus Seed Oil and lightweight for oily skin. Definitely gotta try this soon after I done testing out my current serums.


HUXLEY SECRET OF SAHARA CREAM: ANTI GRAVITY 50ML
P1460

I hope my mom will gonna love this because I will give this to her as a gift. This cream contains 51% Sahara Cactus Extract that claims to be rich in antioxidants and protects skin barrier. Such a very promising luxurious anti-aging cream.



And that's everything that I got from my Althea birthday haul, I really feel thankful to Althea for this amazing birthday gift. I love everything that I got from this box and really got excited to try them all. For K-beauty shopping that's fresh from Korea and with cheapest price and deals always shop in Althea. I highly recommend there shop and there Althea Exclusive products. That's all for now, annyeong!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate