Skip to main content

Blingsome Lip Tint Pack| Review


Hi, welcome back to my page! Today I will share to you my thoughts about Blingsome Lip Tint Pack in Coral Bliss shade... It's a peel-off type lip tint and claims to be long lasting.
I won this last December in Althea Korea's Delipcious Contest in Instagram (thank you Althea 😘). That's my first time winning a contest/giveaway. 😚
Anyway,if you still not follow me in Instagram please follow me. I'm active mostly in IG cause I love the AB Community and I always follow back to my active followers, mostly you can reach me there in a seconds.🙌


Blingsome Lip Tint Pack is in a black cartoon packaging highlighted with shiny lip prints design and other color of the box is the indicator of its shade with it's name. What I have here is Coral Bliss!😄
The container is in plastic glossy tube and it's very handy.


Let's move on to the product, when you open the tube you can immediately smell the sweet scent of an orange 🍊 and it's color is also very orange😙. It's a tacky (gluey) and very shiny liquid.


That's what the lip pack look like on my lips.
It's not messy to apply,just put the right amount on your lips and let it dry (about 5-8mts).Please don't put lots of this cause it will take so much time to dry.😆
The difficult part is the waiting time cause I felt uncomfy of the stickyness on my lips and I can't even shut my lips, if I do it can ruin the lip pack before it dries totally😫.


Atlast after many many years (just joking),😱😵 after 7min. the lip pack becomes dry and I peeled it off immediately. It's very easy to peel-off and if ever there's residue of the product just rinse it with water.
The shade looks naturally in just-bitten look,it just give my lips a hint of color. I thought that it's going to be very pigmented as it's color so I'm quite disappointed. I suggest to wear a lip balm the night before using this one and top it off again with balm cause it feels drying on my lips.  And even it looks light you can still feel that your wearing something on your lips. What's good about this is it's not patchy than ordinary lip tints. But to be honest for me I won't use my time drying a lip pack on my lips just getting a hint of lip color,cause I can still achieve a just bitten look with a typical lip tints and lipsticks. I will,if it's be pigmented you know.😉
About the longevity, the color stays for 6hrs even when drinking water, eating lunch and snacks.

That's all loves! Thanks for reading.😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iunik Lime Moisture Mild Peeling Gel|Review

Hi everyone! How's your weekend? I'm using Iunik Lime Moisture Mild Peeling Gel for the whole month now and I think it's the time to share to everyone what's on my mind with this product. This product caught my interest because firstly, I never tried a peeling gel in my entire life, second I have a flaky looking skin when I'm wearing foundation/BB cushion and lastly it's a mild exfoliant. Brand Story: Iunik  is a Korean brand,there tag line is "Unique and Natural".There products are made of pure,natural and honest ingredients. IUNIK  simply means: I-deal U-nique N-atural I-ngredients K-now-how Peeling gels also known as gommages (comes from the Greek word 'to erase') is a product that exfoliates skin leaving it silky smooth, and it's more gentle than scrub beads. It combines chemical exfoliation through the use of enzymes with mechanical exfoliation through the use of rubbing. This product has a natural AHA Fruits Comple...

HAYEJIN Blessing of Sprout Vitality Cream and Sheet Masks Review

Hi lovelies, today I will share to you my review about these products from HAYEJIN ! These products was sent to me by the brand in exchange for an honest review. What I have here are the Blessing of Sprout Vitality Cream and there three different types of sheet masks. Here are my thoughts about these products. About the brand: "A heart as deep and beautiful as the sky." HAYEJIN is a brand that infuses the essence of nature into the skin with nature-derived botanical ingredients containing the pure, natural energy of the skies while creating an optimal skin balance through the harmony with nature's energy. HAYEJIN Cuddle of the Flowers Pink Moisturizing Mask Price: $15 for 5 each Description: A moisture care mask containing Damask Rose and Tahiti Complex with 7 types of ingredients for revitalizing, moisturizing care of fatigued skin. Damask Rose adds life and vitality to skin and also has an excellent emollient and anti inflammatory p...

Etude House AC Clean Up Mild BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++|Review

Hi everyone! How's your Monday? I hope you didn't feel blue today. I have been curious about cushions and actually it's one of my favorites to collect, one of those cushions that I'm curious about is the Etude House AC Clean Up Mild BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ because it's for acne prone skin types. Good thing that  BB Cosmetic  hosted a giveaway of this product and luckily I won the giveaway. Etude House  is a Korean brand initially established in 1985,it belongs to the family of Amore Pacific and owned by the company ETUDE Corp. Etude means "beautiful study of chopin"in French. There products are full of sweetness and playfully designed for perky,bright young women. Etude House AC Clean Up Mild BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ is the BB cushion for sensitive skin with problems conceals skin blemishes fast and effectively, leaving only a fresh feeling. Main Ingredients: ❤Natural Salicylic acid ❤Tea Tree oil ❤Madecassoside I believe this cushion com...