Skip to main content

Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum | Review


Hello ✋ I'm here again to share to you my thoughts about this little guy- Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum.
Got this last December on Althea's 100%rebate promo(it's one of my favorite promo in Althea Korea🙌).


Product Description

This nourishing moisture serum is formulated with freshly squeezed Jeju green tea and green tea seeds to create a dewy and clear skin from deep within.
Direction:
Apply an appropriate amount onto thoroughly cleansed face and neck then gently smooth for better absorption.


Brand Talk

Innisfree is a South Korean brand owned by Amore Pacific. It's a naturalism-oriented brand created in year 2000. The brand name originated from W.B Yeats' poem The Lake Isle of Innisfree. It is one of few Korean brands that uses organic ingredients approved by France's ECOCERT organization.




REVIEW



Packaging:
It comes in a matte eco friendly cartoon packaging. It's container is a green plastic bottle pump that contains 80ml of serum. I love this container cause it can be reusable.

Serum:
I use 2-3 pumps of this serum into my face.
It has a viscous but not sticky type of serum. It smells like fresh green leaves.


My thoughts:

I used it religiously for over 5 months now (this 80ml goes a long,long way), and I think it's about time to make a review about this product. At first use, it do break me out but, but, but after three days of breakouts​ it's accepted by my skin and doesn't cause breakouts anymore. It absorbs easily and moisturizes my skin without being greasy and sticky. I have an oily skin and green tea seeds line is recommended for skin types who needs special moisturizing and nourishing treatment while green tea fresh line is suited for oily types but this doesn't make me more oily.
Aside from moisturization, I also noticed that my dark circles and dull skin is improving. My skin also becomes firm and soft, this serum is definitely worth trying for.

Thanks for reading.Till next time🙋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iunik Lime Moisture Mild Peeling Gel|Review

Hi everyone! How's your weekend? I'm using Iunik Lime Moisture Mild Peeling Gel for the whole month now and I think it's the time to share to everyone what's on my mind with this product. This product caught my interest because firstly, I never tried a peeling gel in my entire life, second I have a flaky looking skin when I'm wearing foundation/BB cushion and lastly it's a mild exfoliant. Brand Story: Iunik  is a Korean brand,there tag line is "Unique and Natural".There products are made of pure,natural and honest ingredients. IUNIK  simply means: I-deal U-nique N-atural I-ngredients K-now-how Peeling gels also known as gommages (comes from the Greek word 'to erase') is a product that exfoliates skin leaving it silky smooth, and it's more gentle than scrub beads. It combines chemical exfoliation through the use of enzymes with mechanical exfoliation through the use of rubbing. This product has a natural AHA Fruits Comple...

HAYEJIN Blessing of Sprout Vitality Cream and Sheet Masks Review

Hi lovelies, today I will share to you my review about these products from HAYEJIN ! These products was sent to me by the brand in exchange for an honest review. What I have here are the Blessing of Sprout Vitality Cream and there three different types of sheet masks. Here are my thoughts about these products. About the brand: "A heart as deep and beautiful as the sky." HAYEJIN is a brand that infuses the essence of nature into the skin with nature-derived botanical ingredients containing the pure, natural energy of the skies while creating an optimal skin balance through the harmony with nature's energy. HAYEJIN Cuddle of the Flowers Pink Moisturizing Mask Price: $15 for 5 each Description: A moisture care mask containing Damask Rose and Tahiti Complex with 7 types of ingredients for revitalizing, moisturizing care of fatigued skin. Damask Rose adds life and vitality to skin and also has an excellent emollient and anti inflammatory p...

Etude House AC Clean Up Mild BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++|Review

Hi everyone! How's your Monday? I hope you didn't feel blue today. I have been curious about cushions and actually it's one of my favorites to collect, one of those cushions that I'm curious about is the Etude House AC Clean Up Mild BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ because it's for acne prone skin types. Good thing that  BB Cosmetic  hosted a giveaway of this product and luckily I won the giveaway. Etude House  is a Korean brand initially established in 1985,it belongs to the family of Amore Pacific and owned by the company ETUDE Corp. Etude means "beautiful study of chopin"in French. There products are full of sweetness and playfully designed for perky,bright young women. Etude House AC Clean Up Mild BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ is the BB cushion for sensitive skin with problems conceals skin blemishes fast and effectively, leaving only a fresh feeling. Main Ingredients: ❤Natural Salicylic acid ❤Tea Tree oil ❤Madecassoside I believe this cushion com...