Skip to main content

Masking Time| Acwell Traditional Grain Syrup Mask-Ginger


 Hi beautiful, welcome to my blog!😆
Tonight/today's mask is Acwell Traditional Grain Syrup Mask in Ginger. Traditional Grain Syrup Mask Sheets have 3 variants and I have them all for you to review 😉. The first mask that I used is the Ginger for Firming. 


Brand Talk

"Acwell is a Korean brand representative of dermo-cosmetic. It's a professional brand of sensitive skin care​originated from the nature, handling the causes of phenomenon and pursuing the fundamental improvement."

Main ingredients of this mask are grain syrup, fermented grain,sliced and dried gingers.

Product Claim:
"Ginger(baekgang) makes our skin elastic and arranges skin disorder to fine and elastic skin."

First of all let's talk about the packaging, it's packaging looks very traditional yet I find it fancy. The outer part is made of textured paper and the inside is made of foil. It contains 25 g of the product inside.



When I opened it, the tencel sheet (a sustainable fabric regenerated from wood cellulose) in average thickness is fully​ soaked with a slight honey 🍯 color gel type essence. The essence is not drippy and only few remains on the pouch. Prior to open, I massage first the packaging to evenly distribute the essence inside the mask sheet. It has the scent of a medicinal brewed ginger that I don't like,but the smell doesn't bother me when I already slap it into my face.
The adherence is fine and the fit is a little bit smaller on the lips, it has two pre-cut slits on the chin part.

Oh my, it has a cooling effect which is so nice for the humid heat that I feel this whole day it feels relaxing and refreshing!


I let it sit on my face for about 20 mins. After removing, I can see immediate effects of this on my face. It brightens my face and it feels so firm especially on my under eyes and cheek area near my nose, it feels lifted. The essence absorbs fast on my skin like my skin is thirsty but it leaves a temporary sticky feel.
Rate: 4.8 🌟.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iunik Lime Moisture Mild Peeling Gel|Review

Hi everyone! How's your weekend? I'm using Iunik Lime Moisture Mild Peeling Gel for the whole month now and I think it's the time to share to everyone what's on my mind with this product. This product caught my interest because firstly, I never tried a peeling gel in my entire life, second I have a flaky looking skin when I'm wearing foundation/BB cushion and lastly it's a mild exfoliant. Brand Story: Iunik  is a Korean brand,there tag line is "Unique and Natural".There products are made of pure,natural and honest ingredients. IUNIK  simply means: I-deal U-nique N-atural I-ngredients K-now-how Peeling gels also known as gommages (comes from the Greek word 'to erase') is a product that exfoliates skin leaving it silky smooth, and it's more gentle than scrub beads. It combines chemical exfoliation through the use of enzymes with mechanical exfoliation through the use of rubbing. This product has a natural AHA Fruits Comple...

HAYEJIN Blessing of Sprout Vitality Cream and Sheet Masks Review

Hi lovelies, today I will share to you my review about these products from HAYEJIN ! These products was sent to me by the brand in exchange for an honest review. What I have here are the Blessing of Sprout Vitality Cream and there three different types of sheet masks. Here are my thoughts about these products. About the brand: "A heart as deep and beautiful as the sky." HAYEJIN is a brand that infuses the essence of nature into the skin with nature-derived botanical ingredients containing the pure, natural energy of the skies while creating an optimal skin balance through the harmony with nature's energy. HAYEJIN Cuddle of the Flowers Pink Moisturizing Mask Price: $15 for 5 each Description: A moisture care mask containing Damask Rose and Tahiti Complex with 7 types of ingredients for revitalizing, moisturizing care of fatigued skin. Damask Rose adds life and vitality to skin and also has an excellent emollient and anti inflammatory p...

Etude House AC Clean Up Mild BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++|Review

Hi everyone! How's your Monday? I hope you didn't feel blue today. I have been curious about cushions and actually it's one of my favorites to collect, one of those cushions that I'm curious about is the Etude House AC Clean Up Mild BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ because it's for acne prone skin types. Good thing that  BB Cosmetic  hosted a giveaway of this product and luckily I won the giveaway. Etude House  is a Korean brand initially established in 1985,it belongs to the family of Amore Pacific and owned by the company ETUDE Corp. Etude means "beautiful study of chopin"in French. There products are full of sweetness and playfully designed for perky,bright young women. Etude House AC Clean Up Mild BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ is the BB cushion for sensitive skin with problems conceals skin blemishes fast and effectively, leaving only a fresh feeling. Main Ingredients: ❤Natural Salicylic acid ❤Tea Tree oil ❤Madecassoside I believe this cushion com...