Skip to main content

Health and Wellness Product that You Can Find at BeautyMNL: Part1


Last month of July, BeautyMNL offered me to try there wellness products that’s available on there store I felt excited thinking of which of the wellness product would they possibly going to send to me. But of course I feel too shy to ask so I just waited for the products to arrive.

BeautyMNL is a local online shop here in the Philippines, “passion, inspiration and a touch of awesome science” are there approach to business of beauty. There products are ranging from beauty, health and wellness and also makeover deals. Aside from online shop, they also have a magazine that provides fun and insightful articles tailor-fit to the Filipina’s lifestyle, I love to read there beauty tips and trendy articles, it becomes one of my inspiration when I started my blogging career.
Finally, when the products arrived I was surprised of how heavy the package that they sent me so I immediately opened it. I can’t believe that they sent me 8 kinds of health and wellness products and most of them are skin cleansers. Can’t wait to share to you these products so here they are:



Jelly Vit Jelly Drink in Calamansi (150ml)
Price:P21 at BeautyMNL

First of all I love the concept of this product,a jelly drink that contains vitamins A,C and E are all great for our skin though the concentrations of the vitamins inside this drink is only minimal. Jelly Vit C in Calamansi really taste like real calamansi juice,I love how it taste not too sweet and not too sour, it's just in between. I enjoyed its jelly consistency and really obsessed to drink it at snack time. It's very convenient to bring anywhere and drink any time.It's packaging is also convenient because it comes with a cap spout, no need for straw and can be resealed without the worry of spills in your bag. I also tried its Lychee and Strawberry flavors they are all yummy.




Wit’s Sweets & Savouries Tangy Green Mango Cacao Nib Granola (125g)

Price: 165g at BeautyMNL

This is the first time that I tried a granola that has a combo of dried green mango and cacao nibs, the taste is one of a kind and I admit that I actually love the taste. It's not too sweet and the dried green mangoes that
are not too sour compliments with the rice crispy and oats. The cacao nibs also taste so good and adds a unique texture to the granola. This product is definitely a must try.




Resveralife Botanical Cleanser (120g)
Price: P2000 at BeautyMNL

This cleanser is one of the gentlest cleanser that I ever tried that's good for both morning and evening cleansing. It doesn't totally removes heavy makeup so I still use a makeup remover and this product as a second cleanser at night. It smells so great,and cleanses my skin without the feeling of tightness and dryness. I also admire it's luxurious heavy glass packaging with a hygienic pump,no more spills and dispenses the right amount of product that I need. The only downside of this product is it is expensive but it's totally worth buying.




Kayumanggi Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil (250ml)
Price: P275 at BeautyMNL

Virgin coconut oil is known for it’s multi-purpose health and skincare benefits. It’s the first time that I use raw VCO and I used to put lotion to moisturized my skin but now that I tried Kayumanggi Organics Raw VCO I never look back again to reach for my lotion. It nourishes my skin deep within and a few amount of this oil is enough for my whole body. I never tried it to put in my face though because my face usually don’t like oils. Price wise this product will definitely goes a long way. I also love using this on my lips to prevent it from chapping and on my daughter's dry, itchy scalp and it effectively moisturizes her scalp. It's scent is also appetizing it smells like latik a typical topping in biko and other kakanin.




Pure Bliss Chief Reed Diffuser Oil (165ml) with Free Natural 8” Reed Sticks (3 pieces)
Price: P450 at BeautyMNL

It's the first diffuser that I ever use in my room, its scent is designed for men as it smells so fresh, woody and clean. Even though it is a masculine scent, I actually like this scent, it gives a fresh and cool vibe in my room. It's bottle is made of transparent heavy glass and has a simple design, it has a sealed inside that you need to remove when you need to put on the free reed sticks and can be resealed again when you don't want to use it. The only thing that I don't like with this product is that I find the scent to powerful when the hours pass by so I only use one stick to lessen the scent, I really hope that the scent not too strong.




Dentiste’ Toothbrush

Price:118 at BeautyMNL

I got it in blue color and it comes with a free 5g Dentiste’ night time toothpaste. It has a unique bristles, a combination of short and long ones, bristles look thin and feels soft but firm. Honestly it's size is too big for my liking but I don't mind at all as long as it cleanses my teeth effectively, the toothbrush feels durable and it is comfy to hold. Dentiste toothbrush is gentle, yet effectively cleanses my teeth especially the hard to reach areas. I think its one of the great brand that I ever tried.





Easy Cures Goat's Milk + VCO Invigorating Chamomile Gentle Hair & Body Wash(250ml)
Price: P340 at BeautyMNL

This cleanser surprises me so much! Some head to toe cleansers are so gentle that I didn't find them good for cleansing, but Easy Cures Goat's Milk + VCO Invigorating Chamomile Gentle Hair & Body Wash is really fantastic, it feels gentle but cleanses my skin effectively I remembered that I swatch a lipstick in my wrist and it was removed by this cleanser. Also, this cleanser never leave my skin dry, it moisturizes. As a shampoo, it doesn't foams up a lot but good enough to clean and condition my hair, I never use hair conditioner but my hair is surprisingly manageable with this cleanser. This product has light chamomile scent that reminds me of chamomile tea, totally invigorating.




Myra Vitawhite Facial Wash (50ml)
Price:P75 at BeautyMNL

This is the first time that I tried a skin care product from Myra, this cleanser has a pearlescent creamy white color with an exfoliating beads. I like its scent because it's only faint and floral. I use this product only at night occasionally when I need to detox my skin because it dries my skin when uses daily, this is expected to a deep cleansing foam. It does its job as a second cleanser, removes sebum and cleans my face leaving a matte, squeaky clean finish. It's slim tube packaging maybe look small, but trust me this product will goes a long way as a pea sized amount of this product is enough to clean your entire face and neck. So affordable too.

BeautyMNL surprised me again with another goodies that I just got recently. I will post again another review of the products that they sent me. Thank you so much BeautyMNL!

That's all for now, thank you for reading my post. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate