Skip to main content

My Althea Angels Welcome Gift and Althea Real Fresh Skin Detoxers Reviews



I'm officially a part of Althea Angels Community! It's Althea's beauty ambassador community of bloggers, vloggers and social media influencers all over the world sharing there passion for Korean beauty. And I'm so proud that I belong to this beautiful community.



As a member I received an amazing welcome gift from Althea,they sent me a pink wrist-let pouch, a mirror, a pretty eco-friendly tote bag,birthday books, and a warm  welcome card, the box is also cute all with spread your wings logo and limited edition. Aside from that Althea also gave me $30 worth of Althea points to shop. Ofcourse the highlight of the box is there newest product the Althea Real Fresh Skin Detoxer in collaboration with the Korea's no.1 beauty TV show, Get it Beauty.



About Althea's Real Fresh Skin Detoxer:

According to Althea, Real Fresh Skin Detoxer is a 10-second daily cleanser pack that specially selected from nature, made with Premium Ingredients Beauty Recipe.
This 2 in 1 cleanser pack has two variants the Rose and Green Tea. Basically the Rose variant is for AM routine, a refining detoxing recipe, which helps smooth  away roughness and gives the skin a radiant glow. This product will help to protect and balance the pH level of the skin, evening out the skin's texture for perfect makeup application. The Green Tea is for your PM routine, a purifying detoxing recipe that calms down and purifies the sensitive skin. 10pm is the time that skin cell regeneration is most active, this product boosts the skin's natural regeneration process by ensuring the skin is purified and ready to rest.

It is the first time that I heard of a 10 second wash-off mask, most wash-off masks has 5-20 minutes waiting time. This one is very innovative, and designed to suit busy schedules like for a busy moms like me and also for the girls and boys out there who has a super hectic scheds, couldn't  find time to pamper there skin.

Price: P550 each Rose Variant and Green Tea Variant
          P990 for the Set of 2

Content:150ml
How to use: On dry skin apply a relatively thick layer and leave on for 10 seconds, Add on a little bit of water and very gently massage in circular motions before rinsing off with water.



Packaging: simple, no- frills squeezed tube packaging. What you see is what you get with this product,at the back of it there is a space where you can write the date when you opened it. Almost everything in its cartoon box are in Korean so if you are curious about it's ingredients you need to look at Althea Korea's website.


Real Fresh Skin Detoxer in Rose Variant
[AM Wash off Mask]
According to Althea, rose edition contains real rose petals and extracts from Grasse roses handpicked from Southern France. It helps refine the skin, minimizes pores, soothes redness to calm irritations for a healthy, well-rounded complexion.

INGREDIENTS:
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pteris Multifida Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Rosa Gallica Flower Powder, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-51, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol



Real Fresh Skin Detoxer in Green Tea Variant
[PM Wash off Mask]

According to Althea the green tea variant contains real young green tea leaves and extracts from the pristine hillside of Jeju island. It helps purify the skin, strengthening the skin's barrier while smoothing out roughness, for a healthy well-rounded complexion.

INGREDIENTS:
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pteris Multifida Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-51, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol


Thoughts:
This 2 in 1 cleanser pack has a thick consistency that's easy to spread on skin, adhere well and not drippy at all, the rose variant has a delightful rose scent that smells so great and I actually love most while the green tea has an invigorating ,refreshing green tea scent. This product does contains fragrance but it doesn't smell artificial at all.
This cleanser pack will start to create fine bubbles once you wet and massage it with water. You will actually feel that the sebum are sucked out from your pores and the grimes and dirt are lifted up the moment that it foams up. And I actually can't stop myself from massaging my face because it feels relaxing to do with this product.


The rose petals in the rose variant doesn't feel rough as an exfoliator and it's gentle enough for daily use. Rose variant gives a super smooth effect, my skin looks matte and it also made my pores look diminished. Thanks to this product,my makeup base looks more even and smooth.



The green tea variant has a tidbits to powdered green tea leaves that helps on exfoliating your skin when you rub or massage it with your face, it is a legit exfoliator! It smoothens the rough surface of my skin ,and made it feels so soft, matte and clarified. Because it is a mechanical exfoliant it feels drying for a daily use,so I only use this product 2x a week at night time.

I've been using this product for a month now and before that my skin has an excessive sebum production and always had lots of blackheads on my nose and tiny whiteheads on both side of my nose. After a month of continuous using Skin Detoxers I noticed that my skin's complexion looks clearer and my skin got less oily. The blackheads on my nose also look unnoticeable than before and there's no more tiny whiteheads on the sides of my nose too. If you'll ask me if what's my favorite of the two variants,it is the rose variant of course.

Honestly if I didn't know that this product cost only P550, I will think that this is expensive because the results that I've experienced with this product is comparable to high-end brands; luxurious and effective. And this large tube will surely goes a long way, I highly recommend this product.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Time Trying Santen FX Neo Eyedrops|Impression Review

Konnichiwa! Welcome to my blog page. Today I'm going to try this OTC eyedrops from Japan which is one of my Amabie  giveaway prize. This product claims to be effective for tired/red eyes by facilitating tissue metabolism in tired eyes. In addition a strong soothing and refreshing sensation will spread through your eye. It's for tired eyes,hyperaemia of conjunctiva,itchy eye, prevention of eye disease(after swimming,after dust and sweat entering eye), opthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet rays,blurry eye due to increase of mucus,etc., blepharitis(soreness of eyelid),and discomfort while wearing hard contact lens. It contains Neostigmine methyl sulfate(0.005%),Taurine(1.0%), Potassium L-aspartate(1.0%),Tetrahydrozoline hcl (0.05%),Chlorpheniramine maleate(0.03%),e-aminocaproic acid(1.0%) Packaging: compared to ordinary eye drops it's container is stylish,a flat almost rounded in shape,made of transparent plastic and black cap. Texture:clear water li

Introducing Axisy: A Climate-Based Korean Skincare

Hey guys, welcome back to my page. I'm excited to share to you what I recently received from Axis-y Korea  and Sui Sui PH . They sent me a package that contains 3 Axis-y products for me to try and review. As I already tried two of there products before, the No Stress Physical Sunscreen and Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash off Pack that I'm loving and I highly recommend, I feel so ecstatic to received more products from them. Axis-y is a Korean skin care brand that is clean, natural, cruelty-free and climate-inspired. There 611 Advanced Formula skincare was sincerely created for people with oily acne prone skin living in humid climates.  The products that I received are the following: Daily Purifying Treatment Toner 200ml Description: Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause persistent inflammation and acne. Nutrients from our natural ingredients then soothe skin and promote healing. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells Removes acne causing bacteria for clearer

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++ Review [Charis Celeb]

Hi lovelies! I'm back again with another sunscreen review and this time it is the  Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen100 SPF50+PA+++  from Charis Celeb . Okay, so I'm very much intrigue with this sunscreen because I've read that this sunscreen received an award of Hwahae Beauty App  that's 100% based on the result of customer evaluation, and not just that it is also been selected as one of the TOP 100 products in Online Duty Free Shop . Sounds amazing right?, finally got a chance to have this product in my hands for me to try and share to you what I think about it. According to its packaging, Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ will effectively protects skin from UV rays to maintain skin condition as healthy. Perfectly protects stressed skin, prevents skin aging caused by UV rays, strengthens skin elasticity and keep skin healthy. This sunscreen both contains an organic/chemical   and inorganic/physical types of sunscreen such as Ethylhexyl  Methoxycinamate